Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

my take on precap....

divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I think seeing dev and geet together maan will go, without clearing his doubt and asking anything.

As we all know that our MSK always hear's half truth and never clarify it. (remember that pregnancy and blood donation incidence)😔

He will be angry and will not talk to geet.😡

May be dev will say something and geet will be convinced.

And then that HOLI precap.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya22

I think seeing dev and geet together maan will go, without clearing his doubt and asking anything.

As we all know that our MSK always hear's half truth and never clarify it. (remember that pregnancy and blood donation incidence)😔

how can you say that. it is geet who uses her half baked brain and hears half truth and starts misunderstanding maan.. remember that whole issue where geet insults maan in front of entire media by rejecting his marriage proposal. every single time geet tries to prove her point something bad happens.

He will be angry and will not talk to geet.😡

May be dev will say something and geet will be convinced.

And then that HOLI precap.😭

Edited by john909 - 13 years ago
raman1921 thumbnail
Yup mann will deff leave without listening to the whole convo fuming in anger and dev  may say smthng to geet that bro loves u a lot please be happy for him and she will try to tell mann why she is happy all happens cause of dev and b4 she further continue he will leave listening to his name burning inside and then maybe when geet comes searching for him ends up seeing dev like that kitchen scene and the the MU starts and mann take his anger out on geet humesha ki taran and this time he might say smthng her being more happy  with dev or smthng related to dev which will hurt geet and she ends up leaving the house we all know from todays episode the depth of love geet have for mann geet mann se bahut pyar karti hai par agar mann ne geet ko kuch aaisa bol diya gusse mein aakar toh geet ko bahut dukh hoga ki mann usko kabhi samaj hi nahin paya and then geet might tell him jis risthe mein vishwas na ho uska kya fayda aap hi ne kaha thah na ki kisi tisre ke aane se humare risthe par koi farak nahin parta toh aab kya hua mann aab humare risthe ki neev kaise tooth gayi mann boliye and mann might stay quiet and geet says mann i think agar humare risthe mein vishwas nahin toh mere yahan rehene se koi matlab nahin mai ja rahi hu and b4 mann goes to stop her she will be gone where will she goes only cvs know  that is just my imagination  just thinking how and why will geet leave KM there has to be a big reason for that . I think this whole week we have to bear seperation for our beloved manneet which we all don't want but since guru is gone on vacation and enjoying for his HM we will bear only cause we all love mann/guru have fun guru......

Raman