Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: princess-sania

thnx for the update

Thanks Sania for commenting😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ltldeewani

i think it will be seema who will die in the blast...and should be....she was the chudail who helped kala to find out the whereabouts of datta...😡

i wish mishal stays..😃
the way everyone was showing confidence on datta, it doesn't seem that kala bitch will beat him..😡
hope our hero wins..👏

oh LTL deewani ...Welcome to this forum...this is your first post na...Thank you for making your first post on this thread (May I know your name plz😳) ...
Oh,,,, I would love to have Seema die in the blast..dil ko thandak mil jayegi....😆
and we all are praying that MR doesnot go anywhere....
And the hero will win...no doubts about that👍🏼
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

Srushti ...thanks a ton for the update....🤗
finally ....he got his eyesight
MR 👏no words

and your update as usual rocked 😃

Hey Dhayani!!! thanks yaara🤗🤗
finally we have his eyesight back and MR is class apart...⭐️

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hey Shrush ,,such mein itna acha wu likha hai ,🤗🤗   

altgh maan bahut udaas tha per tera update pad kar  🤣🤣🤣  thodi kushi aa gayi 
tu iitna acha kaise likhti hai re....😛😛  
your update was the only ray of sunshine today  in the LTL world ,,, 😛😛 let us all hope ,,all goes welll , i stopped hitting the cm already  ,,😭😭

hoping to see a new topic tmrw saying mr is back and every thing sorted out betwn mr and colors and  ALL IZ  WELL😛

Hello meri Princess😆...I know i know...tu gussa hai mujhse...but update day par zara locha hota hai...you know na...But am so glad in spite of your phula hua muh you are here to comment🤗🤗🤗..you know na ...there are certain people I always count on to comment on this thread.... you dont write and I feel like I have written trash
am so glad that you came in mood reading the update...makes everything worthwhile just to see you laughing😆.

yup...chanting to shuru karna banta hai na..ALl izzzz welll!!!!!
everything will be fine dont worry...aajja...ek jaadu ki jhappi paa le🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishimano

thanx for the update dear

Hey Mano...seeing you after a long time😃
Hope everything is fine on your end...and thanks yaara for commenting and liking the update😃
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Azyyyy!!! aaja...
🤗🤗🤗🤗...Tu bhi ro rahi hai😭...koi baat nahi aaj role....ab se inki baari hai rone ki...believe me am in total Dutta mood right now...and these questions are towards the people who donot have a single ounce of brain in their head....tu dil chhota na kariyo...and you can vent it out all on me,...not to worry at all...we are in this together na...hum lad lenge in Kauravo ki sena se....😃 and oye!! thank you sorry is banned on this thread...agli baar bola na....to tujhe Seema ke paas bhej doongi😆 ...chal ek acchi wali smile de de..😃...bas aise😃

Dekh liya epi...Mast tha na...I was not very happy while doing the update, but as I started watching and updating...my mood, my confidence returned....Dutta was awesome ,right from his confusion, to his anger ,to his  frustration, to his helplessness, to his hankering and to his avenging mode and right up to his warrior avatar....he was fab...Baaji was way good too...Loved his devotion....
Aaj to Suds ki vaat lagegi...and I will be alll watching like this
😍😍😍😍
oye....tu aagayi ....bas dil khush kitta....Let us all be positive yaara....brainless hi sahi, LTL is their own baby, the PH cannot be so insensitive so as to gag their own baby into boredom...soooo....Azy...AAALLLLL is WELLLLL
Love you too yaara.....
🤗🤗🤗🤗

ALL IS WELLLLLLLL😃😃
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Srush..tera mood kharab, mera mood kharab...chalo, I'll join u..na, mujhe talwar nahi lani..ok u khado-ing with talwar, and mein tumhare peeche bheting and muh phulaoing.

Epi shuru hi dostana se..ranga latking on Mahadev's shoulder...?😡
Dutta seems so cute..haand feeling photos...Ranga ka brain gaya tel lene😡...sttutter-mutter kahin ka...time waste kar raha hai..phool nahi deh sakta tha chup chap..bak bak karta rehte hai😡
And Kala standing in dhoop..mar chudail mar..dono maro, desert mein jaake..aaj poore 1.5 ghante dhoop mein sard ti rahi..tum dono bhi sardo..maro!😡
And woh..eyesight khuli..tab bhi dostana..baaji and kishore ki photo dekhi😡 and i read mahadev floer ka pasta bana raha hai..and I was like..ullu..buddhu..pasta khane ka itna shauk hai toh kala ke marne ke baad kisi italin restaurant me mri taraf se pet bhar ke khaa lena..abhi toh mere Dutta ki aankhen waapis dede..ooh group hug☺️🤗
haye haye..godhe pe gadha😍
Suds ki dishum dishum...haye re haye re haye re sapna sach huaaaa...dishum dishum dishum suds gaya kaam se woooooo!

(waise..the update was hilarious..thanks Srushti)
EDIT: (EPI dekh liyaaa)
Hayye Baaji was looking adorable...I liked Madhu's hairstyle..Uss chipkali ko maar dalne ka mood hai...the water from the thread was going onto his forhead...and paste ko eyelids pe dalne se 5 mins mein eyesight waapis?😲dutta looked so hot in black kurta and on the horse hayye....Suds ki har do minute baad itni badi tubelight smile dekh ke aankh mein dard hogaaya😡 ullu😡😡...
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Srushti!!

Loved your update!!! It brought smile to scared faces!! That is a lot to achieve sweetie!

The episode was just too good!!! Your comments on everybody especially P were simply outstanding!!! Everybody is now anxiously waiting for the result of this war! You know the interest in this battle of Dutta vs Kala is as high as Indo-Pak cricket match in the WC final!!

I am sure the good will win over the evil. No doubt about it. I have been praying like a silly for LTL's great future. Let's see who God listens to. Waise God meri zyada sunte nahi hai... let's all pray together... hope some miracle happens... That's the last chance.... A miracle.

MR jaise heere ko parakhne ke liye achcha johari chahiye..... Colors jaisa channel nahi. This man is a class apart. Totally in his own league. Koi samjhe ya na samjhe... hum sab jante hai what a brilliant actor he is.
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Srush! Lovely episode and greaaaaaaaaat summary, need I say that every time! 👏👏👏👏Mind blowing girl, where do u get the inspiration… ouch dumb me…from our dear "D"😳😳 of course! One look at him and I am sure your fingers just roll over the keypad. 😛😛

Kudos to your explanation of MR touching the flowers to his head – an act of bowing down to his wife's love……yaar tu khathi kya hai😕….aise aise punch marogi tho hum sab mar hi jayenge🤢🤢….i guess I shld write in a special recommendation to recruit you in LTL creative team👍🏼….teri jagah wahi hain… pairi pouna….

Moving to kala…….she was indeed sitting on her own "chita" and na re you don't need any BG's beedi but if Zuby had been here she would have sent some chilies up🤬….seeing that chipkali next to her and the pyre would have been lit by the burning.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh ok I am back on my seat. By the way, even our kala said that nakku and datta would go to heaven after their death, maana padega she herself knows that hell is reserved only for her, suds, chipkali and their lot.😆😆 And what's with sudarshan bhau…."i will be dutta's guide"😡😡😡…bevkoof showing bravery thinking D is blind, otherwise we know how he p🤬…in his pants at the thought of D.

oye srush! Thoda control kar, ab baaji bhi chahiye tere ko….he is already booked….news nahi dekah kya?😃😃

Coming back to getting our eyesight back…sach mei hum sab ki gayi thin na….right, after all the hardship that nakku went thro to get the bougainvillea flowers🤔…err sorry its new namkaran….."suryadrishti"…the whole bunch was on the Shivling, wonder what mahadevji made a paste of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only nakku had known she would not have gone and gotten herself kidnapped, instead she would have been by the side of her dear gadha and ordered a "dhanno" along with "dhawal" and said "chal dhanno"…😆😆😆😆😆.ok wishful thinking, as you say srush, vahini has no sense of humour.

So finally, the eyesight is back and haayiiiii the look on his face after seeing the photo, first the smile slowly turning into anguish, then anger and the final roar "kalaaaaaaaaaa" wah wah, wah wah….MR too good. 👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

yippy....yes group hug tho bantha hai gals, so all of you ready, close your eyes and remember like our nakku..........there go the oustretched arms of D 🤗🤗🤗🤗oye srush tu gir kyon gayi....😆😆😆

So, we are all waiting for our knight in shining armour tomorrow. 😍😍😍

thanks again and love u srush, big hug.🤗🤗🤗

Parting thought to kala tai: jab aapko time mila dutta ko uska (aur hum sabka) favourite black kurta jungle mei bhejne ke liye to meharbani karke thoda apni patil vasis ko bhi nehlayiye, warna hamari nakku vahini bait jayegi sabko nehlane….adat jo pad gayi usko…

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hi Srushti, very good episod & well written update, I wish you get more such episods( with MIshal as Datta ) to update.😊

Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago