Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Srushti, finally read the whole update and dude you are seriously awesomeeeeeee with your comments in b/w.....thank you so much for all the effort you take to write up such a fab update👏.....reallyyyyyyyyyy enjoyed reading it once again after watching the epi.

It truly was a fab epi.....no matter what the future holds.....the epi today had all that epic foreshadowing of the coming battle......the way his eyes came back.....the mantras they played.....especially the 'yada yada hi dharmasya" ones in the end.....Kala getting bhavishyavanis of her end being near from Kishore and all.....it was all woven in well.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shrush ,,such mein itna acha wu likha hai ,🤗🤗   
altgh maan bahut udaas tha per tera update pad kar  🤣🤣🤣  thodi kushi aa gayi 
tu iitna acha kaise likhti hai re....😛😛  
your update was the only ray of sunshine today  in the LTL world ,,, 😛😛 let us all hope ,,all goes welll , i stopped hitting the cm already  ,,😭😭

hoping to see a new topic tmrw saying mr is back and every thing sorted out betwn mr and colors and  ALL IZ  WELL😛
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLL your comments are seriously hilarious, Srushti! On such a glum day for the show otherwise, this is just the dose to lighten everyone's moods :-) So thanks for that!🤗

Thanks Anu....Am happy that it lightened you mood especially after yesterday's 'mind blowing' news😆
Originally posted by: nureat01

Srushti, finally read the whole update and dude you are seriously awesomeeeeeee with your comments in b/w.....thank you so much for all the effort you take to write up such a fab update👏.....reallyyyyyyyyyy enjoyed reading it once again after watching the epi.

It truly was a fab epi.....no matter what the future holds.....the epi today had all that epic foreshadowing of the coming battle......the way his eyes came back.....the mantras they played.....especially the 'yada yada hi dharmasya" ones in the end.....Kala getting bhavishyavanis of her end being near from Kishore and all.....it was all woven in well.

owwwww...Anu...you dont know I feel like I have rec'd a big certificate or something .... When you guys discuss on the EDT, I just feel like just go on refreshing the page and reading each and every post....the way you analyze and keep the positivity alive is just wonderful...in fact it takes a lot of courage for me to write  a post on EDT, I almost feel I am interrupting😆....it is so good....
But thanks yaara...I really feel good after reading your comments😃
yup...truly a fab epi...like all was so depressed was totally not into writing anything...but as I watched the epi it filled me with posititivity and enthusiasm...The horse climbing almost felt like in the face gesture by MR especially towards all those who are in favour of making a mess out of this show...Kishore's bhavishyavani was ringing in my ears along with Jai Shiv Shanker Shambhu...it had the same rhythm and beats as Jai Sia Ram they played at Anna's den, and that gave me heart...and the way Baaji said 'Woh ayega'...it just made me bounce back,,,,amazing as you said....
Thanks yaara again😃

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Suna tune berang insaan😡
bina laale ki jaan...
bepainde ke lote.....
ud jayenge tere saare tote....
gandi naali mein sadega tu...
aur waha ke pigs khelenge tujhse hututututu.......

😆
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Thanks for the update Dear
Cant wait for tomorrows Dutta and Suds Faceoff
😆

Hi Sia....Just enjoyed cursing someone with you yesterday😆....yeh shayari usi sangat ka asar hai😆
thanks for the comments and yup...eagerly waiting for Suds bereham dhulai😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Tumne pukara aur ham chale aaye😛 Maine kab pukara😉😆...par tu aa gayi to dill garden garden nahi jungle jungle ho gaya😆

Will  comment side by side,just to keep u company😆 owww...so sweet...thank you...tune pure ghante refresh kiya na update,,,and kept commenting ...thanks yaara...what to say...I am totally gad-gad😳

Tera update aaj ke liye must needed positivity hai.jo tujhse sikhi hai😆
As for the episode,bechara Ranga first got bashed by ugly BGs & then bachi -kuchi kasar tune puri kar di😆.maine kya kiya...and I did not even act as per my initial statement...sab ki bashing nahi ki this...beech mein bashing chhod di....
The little tilt of head 😍,that's trade mark of Dutta bhau😎,who is irreplaceble geniusji😡🤢tu mujhe genuises ki yaad mat dila...aaj mujhe guinea pigs ki yaad aa rahi hai 🤢
I loved the balanced behaviour of Mahadev,it was much needed to calm riled up Dutta.yup....his age held a positive factor...and hence he could control the unruly ghoda😆
The anguish,pain,frustration -all these was visible on his face.Kudos to MR to bring all these on his face without making eye-contact.👏⭐️.And Kudas for those who dont realize his worth😆
Then he spoke about nakku breaking up promise ,but in his heart he knew she did it for him.That made him all the more hurt.ya...it was like his frustration that she had to take this step for him...
The helplessness on not being able to see the family members was so evident,just the description made him jittery.Just loved the change of his expression from confused to angry ...excellent....⭐️
DN love is so pure,that it created such a huge impact on all the basti people.In friday's episode,ranga was praising.Today it was Mahadev's turn.yup and somebody is bent on destroying it...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭
The flower touching his forehead😭,what do i say,u are so right.He always said to her that ur love made me bow down,made me human.But,today indeed he paid his respect for her love.
 wahhhhhhhhhhhh😭 tu yaad mat dila woh gesture...dil pe patthar rakh ke update kiya tha....somebody is going to pay big time for doing my this haal😡
I loved loved Baajirao & Kishore👏,even being surrounded by all the evilness,they had the guts to taunt Kala.Baaji had a siti bajao performance, Kishore reminded me of 'Mein Samay hoon' from Mahabharat....hai na???
Well, Seema & ullu are not even worth fro my comments😡they are worthy of a GPL😡
Seema got what she desreved.🤢na she deserves a GPL....a big one too😡
Somehow i felt Kala was weak today.She was just trying to show off,which btw didn't have any effect on PN people nor on me🥱 yup she is weakening..but still AG was at her sarcastic best when she was talking to Seema😆
I loved Nakku's entry & Kala rising up from chair,isse kehte hai -sher ke aane par sab log jhuk jaate hai.👏classy na...the way she stood up was really funny😛
I noticed the jelousy in Kala ,when nakku received a warm hug from AS.dil chur chur ho gaya uska...hail...ye maine kya keh diya...dil??? Kala ka
My advice to ullu - u better take out insurance of ur pretty denture,becaz very soon u are going to loose it all.😆Bada aaya ,andhe bhau ko lekar aane wala😡When he will spit his anger from his eyes,i hope ullu tu apne ground pe thik se khada reh paaye,woh kya hai naa agar tu gir gaya,to Dutta gire hue logon par haath nahi uthata.😆 I just loved his expression in the precap when Dutta's sword is hookedi in his gun trigger....and he realizes that D is not blind...hahahahahahahahaah
Dutta's eye-sight recovery scene ke liye u have said it all,i have no words👍🏼oye!! tune bola tha yeh epi mujhe milega na??? par dekh kya se kya ho gaya...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭
MR was too good in potraying slight happiness which was quicklu replaced by anguish on seeing his family even though only in pics.awesome is all I can say⭐️
The restlessness on not being able to go & find Nakku was evident. it was almost a tangible feeling for me😳
The -omkara chant was too griping,it had same bits as that of jai siya ram,but this just made me jittery. oh...I thought the jai siya ram had a bit ominious (For the evil ) ring....this one was as if putting life back in D's eyes....
The basti people's commitment to be by his side in this war was saluteble👏hmmm Ram ki vanar Sena is taiyaar....and his Hanumaan is already in Lanka😉
If these people who met him just few days ago & yet are ready to fight for him are their by his side,what ullu,Kala & their tucche BGs will do.dont even remind me of BGs😆
I am sure ,no no i am confident goodness will win over evil.tere muh mein snickers ..meri fav choco....
The Duttabhau adorned with sword ,khangar & riding on DHAWAL looked nothing less than a maharaja.His sena was also all geared up & josh me👍🏼yup generally this scene would have a total hilarious effect on me if it had been someone else, but MR's walk just was awesome, his control and expression fab👏
In this scene as well MR was excellent,the ease & grace with which he climbed the horse was appludeble.hmmm he did not even fumble...great ease....
Every actor/actress were fantastic in today's episode,despite shooting in sun & such patharila place.This is what makes LTL a great show,a bunch of good actors,if u take anyone out,& the show lose its charm.My thoughts exactly...it was such a horrible place to shoot but still everyone was outstanding👏
I am waiting for dhulai of ullu in tommorrow's episode.
I will be ready with popcorns,do u want to join me😉😆oye!! ye koi pucchne ki baat hai...woh cheese wale hai na....😆

Tera update padke dil garden garden ho gaya😛na,...garden garden nahi...jungle jungle ho gaya😛
Lots of hugs for u sweety🤗🤗🤗huggggssss.....me despo for tthat....mein aayi aayi,,,,,🤗
Absolutely love you for this....you updated along side me to keep me company....🤗

Pooja😊

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KavitaDR

Shrush,

You were the ray of sunshine everyone must have been waiting for on such a sad and tumultuous day for all LTLians. To tell you the truth, I do not know who to believe anymore. The only statement that I can possibly risk is that there is never smoke without fire and it takes two (in LTL's case, at least another two to tango.....PH, Colors channel, Mishal Raheja himself and us viewers.😕😕😕Oh thanks Kavi...I try to be positive...Looks like that is the least I could do with such fab epi...but these rumours mess up my head so much...I swear there is someone I desperately want to kill😡

Chal ab pura update padh ke comment karoongi. Watched the episode on the internet but will still catch it later when it is telecast in UK. Already love your hilarious version as always and tumhare phattu BGs ke bare mein kya kahein but "praise" their "door andeshi"😡😡😡. Unhe bhi pata hain ki Ma'am Shrusti unke bare mein likhne wali hain.Kavita.....maine tera kya bigaada hai😭...😆

Edited

Shrusti, just loved the update as it added so much more of that wow factor to an episode which otherwise would have been clouded by the seriousness of what could very well become a first on Indian TV with a clear cut case of fratricide. I just hope that it just does not reach that point and that Kala indulges in any form of self-annihilation as opposed to this kamikaze avatar that threatens to blow up her whole family just to satisfy this raging fire that has enveloped her whole being. How can someone, even contemplate such a heinous act. My thread on her extreme narcissims bordering on sociopathy/psychopathy was just a preamble. I never thought that the CVs would have the guts to let her psychopatic traits take over.Kala is beyond redemption now, she tried, really did, to spare herself the horror of killing her own mother, but then her hate has always won over her love for her loved ones...like she herself today...she loves the hate in her heart...that one sentence defined Kala for Kala by Kala...

And this is my greater fear as we can make out from today's precap that the next victim could very well be the stupid Ullu who will have to pay for playing the little lapdog first in a battle where Kala's obscure mind and its even more inscrutable thoughts have almost become akin to a permanent state of seizure from where she seems to derive a pleasure that would push in a shade people having the most sadistic inclinations.oh??? that is your greater fear😕... I for one am going to enjoy Ullu bashing like anything....the whole forum will be celebrating today...Dekhiyo !!!😆....and Damn good if he has to pay for playing little lapdog to the psychopath...he deserves it all and more....

But thank God that we had those long precious moments where the emotional salve came in the shape of Dutta regaining his eyesight with the wonderfully calming shlokas and mantras in the background to remind us that all is not lost. All is indeed not lost...AAll izzz welll😆 You know Shrusti, living in the West for so many years now, we tend to obliterate the positive Powers that have saved Humanity from descending into the throes of depravity (in spite of the small minority we hear and read about and who are often beyond redemption or just do not want to be saved). ya I guess, the lines between black and white, good and evil just obliterate ....The Maha Mritunjay jaap reminded me of how precious nano seconds of belief in the Almighty can just prove to be that little tug needed to realign Nature's balance.Yup the Trayambakam jaap does that to you...it has a miraculous effect, ask Pooji she will give you detail gyaan on this, it is her favourite subject😊

Tomorrow's episode promises a lot with my Sher-E-Gadha ready to tell the world and particularly his "sister" Kala that family is still the most important entity that ensures that the world goes round and that as long as one believes in its positive influence in life, one can never falter, even when facing the most dire forms of dangers that constantly lurk around.Oh..Sher-E-Gadha on a ghoda ready to slaughter an Ullu will indeed be sight for the sore eyes....😆

Aagey to Ram Jaane but I just hope that Dutta who has up to now discharged all his responsibilities whether in the form of Ram, the son to his Kaikeyi Maa (AS), Ram the brother to his sisters and Baaji, Ram and Krishna, the lover for his beloved Naku or the Ram leading Mahadev's dehati army will eventually be able to take on Arjun's avatar to vanquish the Evil forces that threaten to wipe off years of personal sacrifices. His salvation cannot possibly come through his own annihilation. He has already suffered a lot.oh..he has definitely discharged his responsibilities...and I would prefer the Krishna-Yashoda bond (instead the Kaikey -Ram...sorry Kavita😳) because Kala is no way Bharata😆...it will be Raam indeed leading his Vanar Sena and like Arjuna he will come out unscorched and a winner (fingers crossed).....
Thanks Kavi for such an insightful response...your comments always open new avenues of thoughts and make me open my dictionary regularly too😆

Kavita😊

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally watch the epi,😃 as I promised u in page1 and here I am to share my thoughts with u!!😳😉

Ohhh I really wished we had not received that spoiler in the 1st place😡😕, had it been like that what a dahnshu epi it would have it been😳, minus those seema/kala/ullu/BG ofcourse!!!🤢

I loved the frustration and concern when he was yelling y u had to do this Nakku scene😍🤗[wah, can I have some one like him plzzzzz😛 [cos I no to get him I have to wait in the queue na😛😆]]

Then how he wow he will come back As and teach all a lesson👏👏[ that's is sooooo old D😍]

Wow I really enjoyed D shouts kaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I was like kala now u start ur count down😡!!!! Ur time is ticking and get ready to go near ur loving Dad[oh how can she , he must be in heaven na, u will go to hell na🤣]]

What should I say about the pre cap😍[me dreaming]😍 I loved that look or should I say MAD!!!☺️ I am soooooooooooooooo gonna miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DUTTA!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭* i am crying buckets*😭😭😭

So that's it, I went out all my frustration on page 1 so no more here!!! I just wanted this part to be goody goody!!!😆😆

Like I earlier said I thank u sooo much for posting the update when all the things lead us to not to get excited to coming days behind the scenes!!!👏👏

Hope I finished my buk buk😆😆

Loves u*muah*🤗🤗🤗🤗

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Awesome update Srush..sahi mein, in this morose mood of the forum, you brightened up my day :)
Back to the episode - everything was so positive - right from the Shivalinga to the mantras, the Geeta gyan and the family's support for Dutta. So its beyond me as to how the story will even move forward without Kala's defeat. My only prediction -  sans the damn article, is that it will be Kala who will go missing and not Dutta. It just is poetic justice that way, and then she can team up with another villain to make inrodes into Dutta's life again. Simply killing or even show him missing again is soo repetitive and it does not make any sense for any of the other characters.
Suds will probably be backstabbed by Kala and then he may become the lota as you rightly said, cause Dutta aint forgiving him anytime soon.
What happens to Mahadev and co if he suddenly goes missing?
What happens to Baaji?
What happens to AS/Leela/Kishore?
They all become mourners? I am sorry, none of it makes sense.
Bas - I will stop my bak bak and get back to work :)

Hi Harshita....so sorry for a late latif reply to your detailed response😳
And thanks ....your reply brightened up my day too😳
The epi as you said was so positive...everything was in superlative degree...fast paced and every detail taken care of....and had it not been the stupid news it would have jolted the forum into writing dozens of posts on Dutta's Arjun avatar...But alas....the Kauravas had planned a Lakshagrah for us...and hence everyone into hibernation
That is fab thought Harshita...really hope Kala goes missing and comes back in her fab re-avatar with another Villain..and we dont mind if he is hairy too😆
yup showing him missing will be just too not LTL...it is like they are playing lost and found all over again...i mean Tasha reunion will also lose charm if the continue this everytime...
The questions you asked, Harshita, are spot on, but then wouldn't it be like banging head against the wall, to expect answers and that too logical ones from these people??
Can't make a head or tail...and frankly uptill this time I have ignored each rumour with humour, but this time somehow it has taken its toll on me...and for once I would love my instincts to be proven wrong
Na..yaara...no bak bak...you seriously put new line of thoughts in my head...and would love to have a discussion on this...plzz do not deprive me on this😳
Thanks a lot again 😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

May be agyai 😭 edited-

Mara man nahi karma hai ki may episode watch karu😭, lekin after reading ur update I have brace my self that I will,😳 so yet to watch!! So no discussion until that regarding the epi!!😕

Yesterday after so that spoiler my mood bohoth karab he😡, are cool cool thanda pot head like u can be burst like volcano in that thread, imagine me such a emotional get worked up for choti choti bathenkeliye😭!!! I have no courage to express how much I am upset, did not come to EDT yesterday and haven't watch the epi yet😭!!!

I want to clear some Q's

They show this as good vs evil [then u cant kill the D or go missing and show evil kala win🤢!! Is this is the moral of the story! Lastly evil win🤢🤢!!!!!]

They says Nakku is the suraksha kawach and nakku says till she's alive nothing will happen to Dutta!!! [then q of another hairy person does not exist na🤢😆!!]

Y show us build up of D as a warrior and god has the blessing and all those shlocks in the BG then for him to get killed/go missing😕!!!

Y introduced all this dev/sun and the Co.

Lots of Q's *head desk**rolled eyes*

Srush, u post was v good and though with all this things going back of ur haed u have done the best and I am v grateful to u 👏👏!!!

I know how u disappointed after all got 1 of the best day and u r not in peaceful mind to update it😭!!! 3 cheers for that srush👏👏!!!

Will come back after watching the epi😳

Love and hugs 🤗🤗🤗

Az

*ps- I hope I am not provoking 've thoughts and if I am then I apologize for that, I had to put it out and let it go!!! Sorry* 😳

Azyyyy!!! aaja...
🤗🤗🤗🤗...Tu bhi ro rahi hai😭...koi baat nahi aaj role....ab se inki baari hai rone ki...believe me am in total Dutta mood right now...and these questions are towards the people who donot have a single ounce of brain in their head....tu dil chhota na kariyo...and you can vent it out all on me,...not to worry at all...we are in this together na...hum lad lenge in Kauravo ki sena se....😃 and oye!! thank you sorry is banned on this thread...agli baar bola na....to tujhe Seema ke paas bhej doongi😆 ...chal ek acchi wali smile de de..😃...bas aise😃
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Finally watch the epi,😃 as I promised u in page1 and here I am to share my thoughts with u!!😳😉

Ohhh I really wished we had not received that spoiler in the 1st place😡😕, had it been like that what a dahnshu epi it would have it been😳, minus those seema/kala/ullu/BG ofcourse!!!🤢

I loved the frustration and concern when he was yelling y u had to do this Nakku scene😍🤗[wah, can I have some one like him plzzzzz😛 [cos I no to get him I have to wait in the queue na😛😆]]

Then how he wow he will come back As and teach all a lesson👏👏[ that's is sooooo old D😍]

Wow I really enjoyed D shouts kaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I was like kala now u start ur count down😡!!!! Ur time is ticking and get ready to go near ur loving Dad[oh how can she , he must be in heaven na, u will go to hell na🤣]]

What should I say about the pre cap😍[me dreaming]😍 I loved that look or should I say MAD!!!☺️ I am soooooooooooooooo gonna miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DUTTA!!!😭* i am crying buckets*😭😭😭

So that's it, I went out all my frustration on page 1 so no more here!!! I just wanted this part to be goody goody!!!😆😆

Like I earlier said I thank u sooo much for posting the update when all the things lead us to not to get excited to coming days behind the scenes!!!👏👏

Hope I finished my buk buk😆😆

Loves u*muah*🤗

Dekh liya epi...Mast tha na...I was not very happy while doing the update, but as I started watching and updating...my mood, my confidence returned....Dutta was awesome ,right from his confusion, to his anger ,to his  frustration, to his helplessness, to his hankering and to his avenging mode and right up to his warrior avatar....he was fab...Baaji was way good too...Loved his devotion....
Aaj to Suds ki vaat lagegi...and I will be alll watching like this
😍😍😍😍
oye....tu aagayi ....bas dil khush kitta....Let us all be positive yaara....brainless hi sahi, LTL is their own baby, the PH cannot be so insensitive so as to gag their own baby into boredom...soooo....Azy...AAALLLLL is WELLLLL
Love you too yaara.....
🤗🤗🤗🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

🤗 to you Srushti! That was one hell of a hilarious update! I have now begun to be a follower of your updates as you may have begun to gather 😆 Was a fab episode right? The best scene for me was when Dutta's eyesight returned- I mentioned in my post in EDT that it truly made me believe that only MR can play Dutta. But forgetting that, that gaze is what we have been missing- uski aankhen toh kamal kardati ha 😳 Loved his preparation for the battle and the precap toh bohata bariya! Suds toh pakka gaya! I think Dutta may spare him and would rather have Suds take him to Kala. It would be funny to see Dutta bring a headlocked Suds to the stream! Oh Srushti, don't know what is going to happen this week. Either we will get what we deserve so rightly, yah sab mitti ma mil jaayega. Kher, time will tell. For now, 👍🏼.

🤗🤗🤗 to you to Neets😃....thanks yaara😃
Ya...and am very happy that I write something worth your reading...I replied to your last comment on my previous WU too that your writing is such a big feel good and morale booster for me....they always have a positive note and your ability to see every expression and interpreting it is mind blowing....
yup...Fab epi....Well have yet to go through EDT...but will go and defo have look...I just love you guys' discussion...especially when Fatty and Anu use all those caps and you guys discuss on each expression...makes me look at the epi in a new way😳
Yup,,,had missed Dutta's direct gaze and his expression when he got back his eyes were maarrrrrrrvvellous...what to say about the actor...he is above par....
Precap has me jumping up and down😆...well I dont know about Suds...But would love if Dutta beats him black and blue but keeps him alive for Baaji to finish him offf.... it has to be Baaji who finishes off Suds....
Suds headlocked😆....good sight for our sore eyes...😆
Oh ..I know Neets...this week was supposed to be the best...and look what they have turned the whole forum into...But I really wish as you said, this will not go into miitti....I will give my sunny side up😃...at least try to😛😊....
and ya for now ,...ditto👍🏼