Dill Mill Gaye

Happy KaJen Interview Anniversary!!!!

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, looking at my topic name, it does sound kinda weird, but today and yesterday were some very special days this time last year. This was because for the first time in MONTHS, we actually got a couple of KaJen interviews. There was no fakeness (as much as some people insisted there was). It was all REAL friendship which could be seen through their beautiful moments offscreen and in their interviews. Their random moments, their interrupting each other and Jenny just agreeing with KSG as he said. So lets take a trip down memory lane again.

This was their FIRST interview together last year for IF. I so agreed with what KSG saidthat AR were the base of the show and the show was incomplete without them. I loved how when Jenny said that she agreed, he was like 'hamesha yunhi bolti hai.' and she nudged him.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ And it was ADORABLE when she said that he always takes her line and he folded his arms and went ladies first.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Their nudging and interrupting each other just proved how their friendship was still strong no matter what had happened.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLVCPvKZq2Qed[/YOUTUBE]

This one HAS to be watched!!! It showed so many adorable offscreen moment of them shooting the reunion.๐Ÿ˜ I always thought that they just randomly started dancing but after watching it again today, I realised that when she kinda tripped whilst running away and came back, he was copying her.๐Ÿ˜† I don't know if they were practising the hug or they really were, but it was just ๐Ÿ˜. Their cute conversation made me smile and it was great seeing them so relaxed and happy.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKFfTTDrswI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

NOTE: Please keep this topic clean and no unwanted topics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post fattu! Honestly I still remember those interviews came out over the weekend and I was soo excited to watch them but during that time I had major computer problems but I still managed to watch it lol

I loveedddd this interview for various reasons.. KaJen finally came back after like a year and it made me soo happy! The fact that they were back in DMG the feeling was indescribable. The cute KaJen convo's were soo adorableee it brought a smile to my face! I watched this intv atleast a billion times when it came out lol

The e24 were KaJen were having fun was adorable..I loveee the fact that they are best friends and have been for the past 6 years. They have so much fun together and it makes me smile! They get along soo well and it's just awesome to see them together.

I loved it when Jen was like you said everything I don't have anything to say rofl rofl and karan was like sorry ladies first! The expressions both of them gave were soo adorableeeee and funny!!!

I've always enjoyed their offscreen moments and I always will! I want more interviews of them together in the future and hopefully we will get them really soon!

Edited by Samiyah258 - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aweeh beautiful post!

How can we forget this day? It was just damn amazing to see KaJen back on screen.I was dyinnnnngggg to see them together after I heard KSG was coming back . Their interview together was awesome. They were just being KaJen <333.  Happy KaJen Reunion Anniversary everyone ๐Ÿค—

Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post dear .. loved the interview .. refreshing old memories .. thanks for posting this .. haaye i'm missing them soooooo much ๐Ÿ’”
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember how happy I was when these interviews were aired...it was after such a long time๐Ÿ’”...lovely post I love the way you described their small small gestures during the interviews...there was a part where KaJen were running around a car...it was so cuteโค๏ธ
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just one line!!

Can't they come back soon...........m missing them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by -Divz- - 13 years ago
xooni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lov u kajen plz cum back soon
Aquarius18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farzana-

Aweeh beautiful post!

How can we forget this day? It was just damn amazing to see KaJen back on screen.I was dyinnnnngggg to see them together after I heard KSG was coming back . Their interview together was awesome. They were just being KaJen <333.  Happy KaJen Reunion Anniversary everyone ๐Ÿค—

Thanks farzana!! We ALL were. They was pure KaJen moments and I loved each and every moment of it!!!

This content was originally posted by: Samiyah258

Awesome post fattu! Honestly I still remember those interviews came out over the weekend and I was soo excited to watch them but during that time I had major computer problems but I still managed to watch it lol

I loveedddd this interview for various reasons.. KaJen finally came back after like a year and it made me soo happy! The fact that they were back in DMG the feeling was indescribable. The cute KaJen convo's were soo adorableee it brought a smile to my face! I watched this intv atleast a billion times when it came out lol

The e24 were KaJen were having fun was adorable..I loveee the fact that they are best friends and have been for the past 6 years. They have so much fun together and it makes me smile! They get along soo well and it's just awesome to see them together.

I loved it when Jen was like you said everything I don't have anything to say rofl rofl and karan was like sorry ladies first! The expressions both of them gave were soo adorableeeee and funny!!!

I've always enjoyed their offscreen moments and I always will! I want more interviews of them together in the future and hopefully we will get them really soon!

Thanks sami!!! I was like STUCK to the laptop and kept watching them. We all like didn't expect this to happen and we all gave up hope of KaJen. Then we got THIS and NO ONE will know how this felt for us. After all the obstacles and the huge rollercoaster we went through, we made it past all those hurdles. I also noticed how KSG mentioned that he still watched the show which made me love him more for letting bygones be bygones. Its actually been SEVEN years now. They always think of the same thing to say, lol.
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awh memories!!โค๏ธ Omgoshh when they were practicing the hug...it was adorableโค๏ธ And then when Jenny was running away and then she came back and haha I think he was copying her๐Ÿ˜† They are such cutiesss!! miss them badlyy๐Ÿ˜ญ Hope they come back before the next anniversary lol Edited by Simmy003 - 13 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xooni

lov u kajen plz cum back soon

Yeah, hope so.

This content was originally posted by: -Divz-

Just one line!!

Can't they come back soon...........m missing them ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well, like karan said, hopefully.

This content was originally posted by: -Moni-

I remember how happy I was when these interviews were aired...it was after such a long time๐Ÿ’”...lovely post I love the way you described their small small gestures during the interviews...there was a part where KaJen were running around a car...it was so cuteโค๏ธ

I know, and BY GOD did we deserve it!!! Awww thanks moni!!! Yeah, I remember the car bit too.๐Ÿ˜† He like took her script or something and she ran after him.๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Sia89

Lovely post dear .. loved the interview .. refreshing old memories .. thanks for posting this .. haaye i'm missing them soooooo much ๐Ÿ’”

Thanks!!! I miss them too.