BEAT THE LOOSERS ! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i have started - where is everyone else?
 Arhaan Behll, is one lucky guy he is getting free promotion from SBSπŸ‘πŸΌ.
I for one if I didn't know who he was after SBS,I would have google him by nowπŸ˜ƒ. that is how i find out about him and this show (PRATIGYA) i saw him with his friends at the adda by the end of the second day i google the show pratigya and here i am on IF.
Originally posted by mia03

Arhaan Behll, is one lucky guy he is getting free promotion from SBSπŸ‘πŸΌ.
I for one if I didn't know who he was after SBS,I would have google him by nowπŸ˜ƒ. that is how i find out about him and this show (PRATIGYA) i saw him with his friends at the adda by the end of the second day i google the show pratigya and here i am on IF.
wah.. ajab prem ki gajab kahani.. πŸ˜†
well said dear yes we r with arhaan
Have SBS done something again? 😑 Will they never learn? I hope MKAP team just bans them completely from the sets!

Secondly, is it possible to simply vote for Arhaan without commenting on his profile again and again?
25 characters can be inc

you can just do  :-).....................................................................

this even... i know we look mad writting all the time

SIS..............VERY RUDELY I AM SAYING THIS..................KUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAY BHONKTAY HAIN UNHE BHONKNAY DO........................ARHAAAAAN KYA HAI HUMEIN PATA HAI WE LUB OUR JANU BABA..............ARJA ROCKS

yaah diiiiii i agree with u &  i will ready for ittttt 
I WRITE ITTTTTT DIII DONE U  SEE IT πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shrutisinha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shrutisinha

yaah diiiiii i agree with u &  i will ready for ittttt 
I WRITE ITTTTTT DIII DONE U  SEE IT πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks guys - lets support Arry in the best possible mature way. He's dealing with it in a mature way aswell.
just my thoughts
dont bash mee pls
all this members like post  and want to support AB WHICH IS VERY GOODπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mags10sweet_bhankisanitha7shantataimnsua_umaAmit_Mehrapiyarapiyaridevu4divyaArhaan-da-bestMitaly..ramanbabithadhakarnKriYa_lifeshrutisinhaSaacheeSyna

why i dont see  comments on sbs  forum?😊
I M PERSON talk from ❀️ always...........
sorry if i heart anyone😊

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago