Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is there anyone who can knock sense into them???

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
On a day of pooja you would think the elder Singhania's would be endearing enough to welcome Akshara & Natik instead of giving them dagger looks !!
If Dadaji  didnt want to stop them because of his stupid pride 'parampra' ko leh kaar behta hain! then someone else should have asked them to attend Holi .

He can speak nicely to guests  on the phone yet hasnt got  a nice word to say to his own children.

Why is Gayri SO upset now shes the main person whose been so dis-concerning to them both and now she's pretending to be so heart broken ..if she had acted with a little bit of love towards them they wouldnt need to leave the house .

Is there anyone who can knock some sense into this Singhaniya parivaar with its artificial parampra.

I think someone is going to stop Akshara and Natik even if it is for the sake that Rashmi's inlaws are going to be coming

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agree wid u completely... Why everybody is running behind Dj to stop naksh?? Dj ko na naksh ke ghar rehne se fark padta hai aur naa bahar jaane se... Toh anybody could have stopped them.. N agar gay3 ko apne bacho ke sath holi khelani hi thi toh pehle kyun ignore kiya baccho holi ke preparations me?? Family ka itna rukha behaviour dekhke hi toh decision liya hai na Naitik ne.. I think g3 is a woman whose like chit bi meri pat bi meri... Bacho ke sath holi bhi khelani hai n unhe torture bhi karna hai apne bhayanak looks se... Aur waise bhi rama behen ke lie kisi ko bhi naksh ko rokne ki jarurat nai hai... Our akshara mate is there at dinos service 24/7... Hamari Akshara ke hote hue dinos ko zukane ki kya jarurat hai?!Edited by pari1508 - 13 years ago
gracious45 thumbnail
I think the whole family need to take a stand for themselves. Gayatri and her husband need to stand up for their son. When Natik and akshara were not talking dadaji wanted to go and solve everything and opposed natik and akshara discussing their problems but when it came to his daughter bhabima and him are quite and they dont want anyone to say anything to their daughter.

Instead of looking at bhabima and asking her for help gayatri and her husband should tell dadaji that his decision is wrong and they cannot see therir son and daughter in law like this.

They should also make dadaji realize that he should stop forcing his decisions on everyone and instead take everyone's ideas and then make a decision.

No one agrees with him they just do everything he says because they dont want him to get angry that makes no sense. he should understand this much and stop like a victim. 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The only people who can really stop this madness is Naksh themselves. First Naitik should stop listening to Akshara on this issue. Yes, husband needs to be supportive but there is a time when you need to draw the line. The time has come & he needs to act now.

Akshara is making matters worse by becoming emotional, cuckoo to put it politely. This is making him weak coz he has no support to fall back on when he needs it the most. Naitik's plan to go out of town will work, G3 is already upset & it only takes another such incident for her to turn on DJ or if they don't return for holi. Once that happens, dino's will be extinct. DJ has to bow down coz his authority is challenged. He already has a daughter back in his house G3's rebellion this will have him cornered.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

The only people who can really stop this madness is Naksh themselves. First Naitik should stop listening to Akshara on this issue. Yes, husband needs to be supportive but there is a time when you need to draw the line. The time has come & he needs to act now.

Akshara is making matters worse by becoming emotional, cuckoo to put it politely. This is making him weak coz he has no support to fall back on when he needs it the most. Naitik's plan to go out of town will work, G3 is already upset & it only takes another such incident for her to turn on DJ or if they don't return for holi. Once that happens, dino's will be extinct. DJ has to bow down coz his authority is challenged. He already has a daughter back in his house G3's rebellion this will have him cornered.

very true ! but it's not Naksh, it will be Gayitri who will do the honors i think...just for ONCE if she says "mera munna" in front of Daddaji n Dino will go extinct 😆 "aapka beta nahi hai na woh", bas itni si line kehni hai..dekhna phir ripple effect ! i liked the last scene 👏 gayitri  turning rebellious n blaming RB for a being a mute spectator ! 🤢

I think Akshara is the weakest lady of Star Plus 😭..i can only compare Gopi (saathiya) with her..rest all of them r so much better, so confident & have their minds of their own...suhana, divya, nivedita, avni, gulal, tani, pratigya, priya..i'm sorry i shouldn't compare but i'm only giving names..each one of them dealing with the problems of their life on their own, in a much better way....i envy them 😭 

which girl gets SO attached to her in laws in a yr of her marriage 😲 pati ko toh jaan lo phir in laws ko dekhna 🤢 how unrealistic  ...the son of the house is standing in the corner while bahu is crying and doing tilak of her in laws  ! 😲 either show naitik as  desperate as akshara or tone down akshara 🤢 

dino ke liye his parampara is supreme..but in reality it's his ego..last yr on shivratri, when naitik didn't stop akshara what did dino say? naitik ka ahem beech mein aa gaya...now he's giving the same "LAME" excuse that i didn't ask them to go so why should i stop? 🤢 

why was akshara asking naitik "aur koi rasta nahi hai?"😡 why not SHE does something instead of troubling naitik everytime? he never asked for batwara but he accepted it bec. it was daddaji's wish..he's not happy with it but he doesn't have a problem with it either ! it's akshara who is desperate to set everything right 🤢
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so i am not the only one sick and tired of her ruansa chehra and desperation....
get a grip woman.
herd mentality that whereever dj goes, they go....
atleast they tried to speak up but the guy has a chip on his shoulder the size of an iceberg
even g3 took a stand and told rb to not be spineless and stand up....

but honestly dont you think that naitik is just as stubborn as dj....much nicer person but no less ziddi
Edited by prernacda - 13 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: prernacda

so i am not the only one sick and tired of her ruansa chehra and desperation....

get a grip woman.
herd mentality that whereever dj goes, they go....
atleast they tried to speak up but the guy has a chip on his shoulder the size of an iceberg
even g3 took a stand and told rb to not be spineless and stand up....

but honestly dont you think that naitik is just as stubborn as dj....much nicer person but no less ziddi

yes he is stubborn and he is egoistic..and i'm glad he is..i wouldn't have liked him if he was not...all men have ego and it's bec. of women like bhabhi ma , who feed their husband's ego , that men afford to be THAT egoistic ! Naitik will never become like Daddaji bec. Akshara is not a "haanji" kind of a wife which bhabhi ma is....Naitik's ego is attributed to his upbringing..specially his mom..yest. on star utsav i saw that epi where he said he's not sure whether he should get married to akshara n gayitri said okay 😲 if he's not happy then she will explain everyone, jisne jo kehne hai keh de but she cannot see naitik sad!!!!! 

he's not used to hearing "no" but after marrying akshara, he changed himself  ...he adjusted well with her, understood her & is now supporting her....when they got married, akshara adjusted to his egoistic ways but now, he's adjusting to her sulking ways 😆

Currently, his problem is that he doesn't know where he went wrong..in his perspective he's right...he loves daddaji & his family , he never wants to go against their wish , he knows the parampara of his family well, he never did anything to break it, hence he cannot fathom from where these misunderstandings cropped  up !   diff. b/w daddaji and naitik is that naitik can differentiate b/w self respect and ego while daddaji has mixed up both...it's naitik's self respect that he didn't go begging to daddaji to change his decision...it's his love for them that he's still attending the festivals when he knows he's not even invited or welcomed...he cannot be a weakling like Akshara bec. he has to look after his family & prove himself ! If he turned weak then Daddaji's will be proved right..i wud never want to see this ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Completely agree with u charu di. 
mcgregor thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

[

yes he is stubborn and he is egoistic..and i'm glad he is..i wouldn't have liked him if he was not...all men have ego and it's bec. of women like bhabhi ma , who feed their husband's ego , that men afford to be THAT egoistic ! Naitik will never become like Daddaji bec. Akshara is not a "haanji" kind of a wife which bhabhi ma is....Naitik's ego is attributed to his upbringing..specially his mom..yest. on star utsav i saw that epi where he said he's not sure whether he should get married to akshara n gayitri said okay 😲 if he's not happy then she will explain everyone, jisne jo kehne hai keh de but she cannot see naitik sad!!!!! 

he's not used to hearing "no" but after marrying akshara, he changed himself  ...he adjusted well with her, understood her & is now supporting her....when they got married, akshara adjusted to his egoistic ways but now, he's adjusting to her sulking ways 😆

Currently, his problem is that he doesn't know where he went wrong..in his perspective he's right...he loves daddaji & his family , he never wants to go against their wish , he knows the parampara of his family well, he never did anything to break it, hence he cannot fathom from where these misunderstandings cropped  up !   diff. b/w daddaji and naitik is that naitik can differentiate b/w self respect and ego while daddaji has mixed up both...it's naitik's self respect that he didn't go begging to daddaji to change his decision...it's his love for them that he's still attending the festivals when he knows he's not even invited or welcomed...he cannot be a weakling like Akshara bec. he has to look after his family & prove himself ! If he turned weak then Daddaji's will be proved right..i wud never want to see this ! 

Totally agree with you on the bold part. Naitik has changed for better.....though he has mellowed down he dosent compromise his self respect, like akshara. Akshara was shown as a strong person but that was against naitik during sneha episode. She always weakens if its regarding the family. I just hope that they r 2gether only for holi, batwara khatam na ho and akshara for once stop crying over spilled milk and be a strong support for her husband.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mcgregor

Totally agree with you on the bold part. Naitik has changed for better.....though he has mellowed down he dosent compromise his self respect, like akshara. Akshara was shown as a strong person but that was against naitik during sneha episode. She always weakens if its regarding the family. I just hope that they r 2gether only for holi, batwara khatam na ho and akshara for once stop crying over spilled milk and be a strong support for her husband.

Akshara's only problem is her soch. She has been brought up with this mindset that bahu is the binding force that keeps the family glued together. This is her primary & only goal; everything else either takes a backseat or is just not in her list of priorities.

Rajsri keeps reminding her of this every opportunity she gets. Beta, kya yahi ek tarika hai jamaisa ke paas, socho......Akshara thinks it's the end of the world, her maa of less than 2yrs is not with her. Pati tho bus ek sideshow hai, a sperm donor. Vansh aage badane, to keep her maa khush.  

Why is Rajsri influencing Akshara these days? Wasn't daadi the one influencing her thought process before marriage? Simple answer to that would be CV's don't want the crying to stop coz that would be daadi's first advice. Himmat muth haaro, rone se kuch haasil nahi hoga. Daadi could have just continued her stay at Haridwaar, she has been reduced to one liners & that too sparingly.

Shedding tears is tolerable but full on crying, a big no, no🤢 Dimri, if you are reading this - it's just not a pleasant sight watching even a pretty girl like Akshara cry 24/7. Just ain't pretty anymore.......Real life mein pati ghar aana chod dega or even worse kissi aur ke ghar jaayega

Edited by FLGators - 13 years ago