Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mrs.Geet Maan Khurana,I Salute the woman you are

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sure that today all over the forum majority of the members, whose faith had shook in the CV's and their Creation, their lead protagonist "Geet" Members have become Silent/Gone mum after what Geet did today, after hearing her words which were harder and harsher than of a slap to Dev.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mrs.Geet Maan Khurana, you always give me a reason to be proud of you, and time and again you keep proving that you are no WEAKLING......Loved you for what you were, but respect you and love you more for what you did today....Kudos to you Woman......

Its Not only Dev you Shut up, but also the audience who kinda had a shaken faith in you....

Cheers😊
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

as usual vijji jhakas post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: acjanfeb1

as usual vijji jhakas post πŸ‘

Thanks a lot dear😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—, Yes yes yes me proud of Geet......I am happy that they shut people mouth, and you know people actually want that, they want CV's to shut thier mouths, shocking na?

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Vijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—, Yes yes yes me proud of Geet......I am happy that they shut people mouth, and you know people actually want that, they want CV's to shut thier mouths, shocking na?

Muniza

Hey Munni, yes me too proud of Geet, Have always been proud of Geet, I think that the CV's know their Lead Protagonist really well,in-spite of the writing team being changed quite a few times....

No i am not shocked, but sad.....Kyuki I Dont think so Munni, this time the comments were way too Harsh, and its impossible for me to believe ki they were doing this so that the CV's shut their mouth......Why do viewers tend to be overtly judgmental???

What irked me.Shocked me/Disturbed me the most was that all this was said and done when nothing solid came up,everything that was said was based on a Pre-cap that spoke nothing much, and a few pics Uploaded on FB......

Why does one thing this shallow????

rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serenelove

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanku😊
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
proud of u geet....keep it up..
AgreeπŸ€—
Keep it up Geet, we believe in youπŸ‘πŸΌ
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blackb28

proud of u geet....keep it up..

Thanking for Commenting and hence appreciating what Gee Did😊
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm sooo happy she told him that. If only maan had heard when she said that they would consummated right their on that table πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shas3 - 13 years ago