Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

okkkkkk jiiiii maan liay aap khafa nhi ho kisi se bhi πŸ˜‰

Abhay to h hi frustrated , 2day i saw viv in angry mood too...

u might have seen d SBS video...

Oh yeah..he was a little upset as he got injured due to some mistake it was just a small anger..very cute & normal....
Originally posted by: sanjna4

nishi i expected dis comment from uπŸ˜›
yup today trio of vampires rocked d show

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NISHI YOU WONT BELEIVE I was so so so remembering you..I knew you will say that TONIGHTS EPI WAS THE BEST EVER..!!πŸ€£πŸ€—,..,and yeah tumhare sangat ne mujhe bhi ..men in black ko admire karna sikha diya....!!πŸ˜†

@ Sanjana, Hema :  thanks...u both know me sooo well by now 🀣
LOL Hema i feel sooo special now....u r a sweetheart!.....yea abhi dheere dheere asar pad rha hai sangat ka....agar zyada asar pad gya to romantic posts chhod ke crazy posts likhna start kar dogi tum πŸ€£

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@ Sanjana, Hema :  thanks...u both know me sooo well by now 🀣
LOL Hema i feel sooo special now....u r a sweetheart!.....yea abhi dheere dheere asar pad rha hai sangat ka....agar zyada asar pad gya to romantic posts chhod ke crazy posts likhna start kar dogi tum πŸ€£

NISHI ITNA BHI KUDO MAT YAAR..ROMANTIC CHODNA..ISS JANAM MEIN NAHIN HOGA..I am a die hard TOTAL TOTAL ROMANTIC TILL I DIE..and ABHIYA..goshhhhhh..I get all drooly & dreamy the moment I think of them..!! And you are a sweetu too..love ya..Nishi.YOU KNOW THAT dont you...!!
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post....!!!!πŸ€— A fantastic and action packed episode...πŸ‘πŸΌthe men in black nailed it....sid,chand, abhay are an awesome trio....the face off was rocking....i love the scenes when the two aggressive hot men are pitted against each other...😳also the contrasting cool demeanor of chand has it's own charm....loved it...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

Great post....!!!!πŸ€— A fantastic and action packed episode...πŸ‘πŸΌthe men in black nailed it....sid,chand, abhay are an awesome trio....the face off was rocking....i love the scenes when the two aggressive hot men are pitted against each other...😳also the contrasting cool demeanor of chand has it's own charm....loved it...

Aw..SUVI was waiting for your remark..and I knew you would have loved it to as we all think so alike.na..soul mates that we are..!!πŸ€—
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@hema-i knw..he is 2 sweet..absolutely adore him..
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a marvelous episode and the Raichand's rocked and Siddharth was on his Villainy best!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I haven't yet watched the episode, so my question is where was T πŸ˜† while the brothers were fighting.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ok I haven't yet watched the episode, so my question is where was T πŸ˜† while the brothers were fighting.

ha ha ..she got hit by a tree when she lost her balance in search of Sid..πŸ˜† Thank GOD..at least we got teh Raichands in full throttle ..because of thatπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Raichand men are out of the world. Loved the fight off between the brothers. Abhay and Sid rocked it out the park. In this case out the jungle