Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

wowwww Hema made a post on Vampire Bros??? 🀣
never expected actually πŸ˜†....ye to mera topic hai na 🀣....lagta hai Vampire fever contagious hai 🀣
🀣i wud say it was the BEST epi of PKYEK so far 🀣...u can imagine my craziness by this very statement.....Men in Black Rock ALL THE WAY!!!! πŸ‘
πŸ‘

nishi i expected dis comment from uπŸ˜›
yup today trio of vampires rocked d show
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HUG TO ALL OF YOU FIRST..!!πŸ€—

@Sanjana...aw..wasnt that awesome..SUPER EPISODE AFTER A ONG LONG TIME..no crap nothing..!!

@Mages..yes dear..no words ..required..it was just BRILLIANT raichands..ROCCKKEEDDD BIG TIMEπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Sumaaaaaaaaaa.....!! I also never expected that woh fight wala scene aaj hi dikhayenge yaar too good na..!!

@Sanchu..aw..yes dear Vivu got hurt but ..he is such a dedicated actor he got injured many times I guess with all teh stunts ..as he said in that TT inteview during that Promo shoot he fell & got injured & all..VIVU BE CAREFUL..we ADORE YOU& SO ARE ALWAYS WORRIED FOR YOU..!!GOD BLESS..!!

@Ritu..aw..Thak youso much for those sweet owrds yaar..πŸ€— and that song is AWESOME na...!! I am happy that you agree..!

@abhaylove...OH YEAH me too am going to watch it many times..I really loved it.today..adn YEAH THAT IS OUR ABHAY..always faces whatever comes his way ..upfront..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

wowwww Hema made a post on Vampire Bros??? 🀣
never expected actually πŸ˜†....ye to mera topic hai na 🀣....lagta hai Vampire fever contagious hai 🀣
🀣i wud say it was the BEST epi of PKYEK so far 🀣...u can imagine my craziness by this very statement.....Men in Black Rock ALL THE WAY!!!! πŸ‘
πŸ‘

NISHI YOU WONT BELEIVE I was so so so remembering you..I knew you will say that TONIGHTS EPI WAS THE BEST EVER..!!πŸ€£πŸ€—,..,and yeah tumhare sangat ne mujhe bhi ..men in black ko admire karna sikha diya....!!πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

Hema hun..same feling (big surprise lol) OMG OMG OMG ABHAY i swear he blew my head of today..can this guy look anymre hot??and abt fangs i so wanted to touch them..man tat was HOT..wen i first watchd it missd Sid coz i was zoned out on Abhay..ten again watchd it and man Abhid rock..this was one of the hottest scenes ever..and Vivian rules yaar(yeah i am biased bt who cares!!) Love him..Love him..Love him..Love him..

TITLI...I am biased too who cares...🀣🀣..but seriously ABHID ROCKKED YAAR..Woha..I also never thought I will watch any epi without ABHIYA more than Once I am going to watch it many times for sheer brilliance of every thing an dofcourse daily routine of ABHAY drooling..I mean VIVU drooling..also..😍☺️
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NISHI YOU WONT BELEIVE I was so so so remembering you..I knew you will say that TONIGHTS EPI WAS THE BEST EVER..!!πŸ€£πŸ€—,..,and yeah tumhare sangat ne mujhe bhi ..men in black ko admire karna sikha diya....!!πŸ˜†

men in black totally rock..
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally rocking epi..
hahaha post without ABhiya was really unexpected from u dear...
bt Vamp bros ka jalwa hi kuch khaas h.......

BTW  kisse khafo ho jo ye song dala h post m :)
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

<font size="5">TITLI...I am biased too who cares...🀣🀣..but seriously ABHID ROCKKED YAAR..Woha..I also never thought I will watch any epi without ABHIYA more than Once I am going to watch it many times for sheer brilliance of every thing an dofcourse daily routine of ABHAY drooling..I mean VIVU drooling..also..😍☺️</font>

exactly..Abhay/Vivian drooling all the way..god hema i am still pshyced abt the epi..it was outstanding..and Vivu s so dedicated..he gt hurt bt still did the scene so amazingly..love him so bad yaar..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

totally rocking epi..

hahaha post without ABhiya was really unexpected from u dear...
bt Vamp bros ka jalwa hi kuch khaas h.......

BTW  kisse khafo ho jo ye song dala h post m :)

mein kisi se khafa nahin hoon..sweetoo..🀣..I saw BAHAY so angry & frustrated these days ..and those lyrics so fitted his condition so I dedicated it to him..and Mera toh  paagal hoon..mujhe har kisi waqt ke liye ek gaana soojh ta hai..!!🀣😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

exactly..Abhay/Vivian drooling all the way..god hema i am still pshyced abt the epi..it was outstanding..and Vivu s so dedicated..he gt hurt bt still did the scene so amazingly..love him so bad yaar..

Oh yeaqh Titli..VIVU is one great professional & dedicated actor..I am so happy he takes his work as worship..and I so loved the way he said in that interview that everyday he considers a new begining and so never gets monotonous for him..HCO CHWEET na..!! I am so so happy that he understands his ROLE  & importance of the SHow for him ..in his life.. yaar..!!
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

mein kisi se khafa nahin hoon..sweetoo..🀣..I saw BAHAY so angry & frustrated these days ..and those lyrics so fitted his condition so I dedicated it to him..and Mera toh  paagal hoon..mujhe har kisi waqt ke liye ek gaana soojh ta hai..!!🀣😳

okkkkkk jiiiii maan liay aap khafa nhi ho kisi se bhi πŸ˜‰

Abhay to h hi frustrated , 2day i saw viv in angry mood too...

u might have seen d SBS video...