VAMPIRE BROTHERS ALL THE WAY..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I had neverthought I will ever post any post without ABHIYA scene...being shown..but today I am helpless but to post because of teh awesome episode..SO FILLED WITH GREAT picturisation and editing & action..GOSH this is why this show has great POTENTIAL to ROCK & RULE I mean it has so many unique ways to surprise us..I really hope the creatives ..make UTMOST use fo that..and TODay one of the epi's where everything was so perfect..I mean SId & ABHAY were ROCKKING as ever..or should I say ..THEY REALLY made us beleive that Inidans also can make people amaze with some fictious characters.. ALL CREDIT GOES TO STUNT MASTERS & CAMERA MAN ..also BUT Siddhant & VIVIAN..ROCKKED..every bit of those scene's..adnnot to forget Mr.Chand..!! Gosh the way they were transforming IN & OUT of their Vampire fangs..and those Blue eyes..uf..adn the way SID & ABHAY growled at each other with anger & vengeance..was SUPER DUPER..PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I SOUND BIASED & FANATIC HERE..ABHAY LOOKED HOT HOT HOT EVEN WITH THOSE FANGS YAAR .😳😳....Gosh..whatever faces he made were awesome & fierce..but still so adorable for me..πŸ˜πŸ€—..ah..did you all noice How Abhay ..pushed Sid &  that tree fell..wow..so Ahay is quite strong..eh?? yayyy..But he refused to have that ring when Chand  offered it to him..just like that..!! Aw..I loved the love & concern of Chand for ABHay..though  I am sure Haseena was worried for Sid also & I also so loved the way Abhay said I dont need any superpowerful ring to face my brother..Wohaaaaa..Great dialouge for sweetoo after a long time..!! And Siddhanth..Oh he was at his villiany best..The way he was salaivating looking at that Ring was just brilliant..!! And we could enjoy teh scene more so because of the SBS segment where in we know How much Siddhanth & Vivu enjoyed doing it..!!They really are adorable offscreen together..Cute brothers I must sayπŸ€—..!! And so very witty ..πŸ˜†

And I am dedicating this awesome song for ABHay ..the way he is feeling about his life & frustrating..it is very awesome ..so fits ABhay..!!😍  DONT MISS IT ..IT IS AWESOME LYRICS & ONE OF MY FAV'S WHEN i GET ANGRY WITH MY LIFE TO LET OUT MY FRUSTRATION  i SO LISTEN TO THIS..🀣 It is so touching..actually..!!

kisee baat par main kisee se khafaa hoon
mai jindaa hoon par jindagee se khafaa hoon
ho khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon

mujhe dosaton se shikaayat hain shaayad
mujhe dushmanon se mohabbat hain shaayad
mai is dostee dushmanee se khafaa hoon
khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon

na jaane kahaa kab kise dekhataa hoon
magar main jahaa jab jise dekhataa hoon
samazataa hain wo main usee se khafaa hoon
khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon '.

na jaagaa huaa hoon, naa soyaa huaa hoon
main dil ke andheron mein khoyaa hoon
kisee chaand kee chaandanee se khafaa hoon
khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon 
ho khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon, khafaa hoon
kisee baat par main kisee se kha
faa hoon

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
yayyyyyyyy
i am frst one to comment
today mmon uncle, abhay and sid rocked d show
yr dere fight was mustwatch scene
and sid was looking at ring⭐️
and dere fightπŸ‘πŸΌ

and abhay is such a sweetheart he decides to fight wid sid without ringπŸ‘

today this trio of vampire rocked d show
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
all i can say Raichands rocked....πŸ‘
sumana-13 thumbnail
yaar Hemlathaaaaaaa !!!!!! what a rocking episode it was today, loved it in spite of the fact that there was no Abhiya scene today........ 
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hema πŸ€— ur posts are always sooo cute 😳

Abhay was in character tdy.. thankfully!!!!!!!!!

I luvd the Raichand trio

Yups, thr was no Abhiya.. but AbhId rocked it.. episode vasool πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Btw, lovely song.. thnks for postin it 😳
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was indeed gr8. I had less expectation but what a super fight. Gr8 dialogues and super action. But my viv got hurt while shooting. I am worried for him.In the episode I was worried for abhay as sid was about to hurt him with the silver chain. But chand saved him. Loved when he said that he didn't need any ring to fight with his bro.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today i liked the episode ..they shows abhay can smell which CV forget at times.

Like chand scene and his feeling for abhay but i am sure haseena is also worried about sid . But  Chand and abhay bonding was something to cherish.

And fight wooooooo abhay was looking so hot in vampi avatar also . First time my eyes was on him and then again i have to see to enjoy the scene . I like the way abhay fought with sid and the strength , power , confidence that he can fight with sid  without the ring . Chand came to rescue otherwise ..i was worried when sid tool silver chain ..and seeing that abhay didn't run away and all ready to fight ....THIS IS ABHAY .

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

men in black rocked todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

mazaa aaya dhishum dhidhum , and abhay is wow, he is a clean fighter , πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌnot wanting to use the ring
wowwww Hema made a post on Vampire Bros??? 😲😲😲 🀣
never expected actually πŸ˜†....ye to mera topic hai na 🀣....lagta hai Vampire fever contagious hai 🀣
🀣i wud say it was the BEST epi of PKYEK so far 🀣...u can imagine my craziness by this very statement.....Men in Black Rock ALL THE WAY!!!! πŸ‘
πŸ‘
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hema hun..same feling (big surprise lol) OMG OMG OMG ABHAY i swear he blew my head of today..can this guy look anymre hot??and abt fangs i so wanted to touch them..man tat was HOT..wen i first watchd it missd Sid coz i was zoned out on Abhay..ten again watchd it and man Abhid rock..this was one of the hottest scenes ever..and Vivian rules yaar(yeah i am biased bt who cares!!) Love him..Love him..Love him..Love him..