Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rip Abhay And Pc And Chase Kar Le

pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To begin with...the new montage made me grin from ear to ear...it was sooo cute
RG in an auto and smiling...awwww MIK looked so adorable

k the episode started with Rudra meeting Ram in the hospital where his mom is admitted.They quarrel over gauri's marital status and ram is such a chipkoo..he refuses to accept that Gauri is Rudra's wife.Even when Sunheri tells him so

he leaves in a hurry as Mataji has fallen ill and can't use her supernatural powers otherwise she would have located Gauri easily (take my word she was faster than Google earth too
anyways the sister gives some clues about the Chachi who played match-maker and our Rudra is smart enough to guess its Padma Chachi and taht she is Abhay

He sights Abhay with a shawl wrapped around and chases him ( Phewww we didn't have the chase bg music today...lucky lol
Abhay and Rudra have a fight and the cruel amn strikes bechara rudra at the back of his head..twicee

Rudra is left to bleed and Abhay sprinkles petrol over G and the hut..to burn her alive

Family finds Rudra lying and come to his aid.Our Hero gets up and vows to get Gauri out of the mess safe and alive
Pihu comes to rescue and guides him to the place where G is held captive

As Abhay is about to strike the match-stick..Rudra sets a gun at his temple
( the entry was a seeti-maaroing one ..wish I cud wihistle

They fight....Abhay lights the place on fire...G falls unconscious
R comes to her ...and Abhay hits him again on the head...after getting struck the third time,Rudra manages to defend the next attack and gives him a nice beating

Rudra lifts Gauri and gets her out of the hut which is now in flames.
He enters again and lifts up Pihu too (ouch...so much of exercise today for MIK hehehe

Pihu asks him to save abhay too as he is her husband.Rudar agrees
Abahy who was watching this emotional exchange of words between Rudra and Pihu...undergoes a change of and feels bitterly ashamed upon himself
When rudra runs in to bring him out safe,..he denies to accept help and to die
He tells rudra that from now on Pihu is his and gauri's responsibility

The hut starts shedding down and Rudra is forced to save himself

Abhay dies in the fire...Pihu is all in screams and gauri is clinging to rudra who holds her protectively and tries consoling Pihu
That made a moving sight for sure!!

Precap- Rudra on a bike ,talking to someone on the earphones of his cell about some surprise

a truly amazing episode...what more to say ...MIK has rocked it yet again...the expressions throughout were so full of life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You so much. Love your Writing.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the background score Chase Karle!   I know Im minority!

Thanks for writeup dear! 😳
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your creative work wow what an episode. t4s well in the nature of the situation I wish I could have whistle too.
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
it was such an awsome episode that want to see & enjoy it more & more🤗for the first time the cvs did justice to a character😆mindblowing episode just so thrilling full of drama,romance action and everything which happened was so clear & cut😃director change honeka kuch fayeda to mila😉 Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
The best so far...  end of PC and charade and wickedness and crazyness of Abhay...  Gosh what a way to exit the show...

All those words Pihu spoke unthinkably to Abhay and taunted him with nothingness compared to Rudra did all these work...

Pihu looks really sick but at last did understand about abhay being her husband and all that but what is the use of that as the man is gone forever.

Oh loved the protectiveness of Rudra for Gauri the hug and taking her in his arms...  MIK did wonders with performance and so did other casts too...

Abhay started out as good character but the selfish and taunting wife made him a criminal and a murderer and a psycho...  A doctor turned in to complete psycho... Gosh what a waste of life...

And now what is ahead of Rudra and Gauri...  Hope they start their own life.. .love the new montage as if Rudra and Gauri are starting have a joyful journey together...   Hope none of them have to babysit sick Pihu.

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for wonderful update..😊
it was a rocking full on episode..
what an perfomance by cast..esp MIK 👏 & Raunaq..👏
MIK 's entry into d cottage & d gun pointing...ooooooohooooooo😍.......
(yeah ram...ye kabhi sudarenge ya nahi🤪...still in his dreamland🥱)
totally 👍🏼👍🏼
👍🏼
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i honestly felt bad for Abhay and Pihu!😔
Also i feel G shudnt get away with lyin to R about her Job! She should be given a earful. If she hadnt lied the entire Ram scenario wouldnt happen.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I must say a very nice episode. King khan of course he ruled the entire episode. But for the first time I liked  Abhay'  (Raunaq) s acting. He is  good in negative role. Though he was totally cruel with Raga in the end  felt sorry for him Such a well educated and  good person from a rich family stooped this level because of his  wife;s actions. Pihu  made him a physcho. On the other hand Gauri with her love and care  saved Rudra from  the pain and sorrow once pihu ditched him. That is the power of true love.   The new  picture of Raga with the auto  brought smiles  Long live Raga. Also I love the way Rudra  consoled Pihu like a true bachpan ka dost.  I pray no more misunderstanding please because of pihu's reentry in Raga;s life. This was a totally unexpected twist Pihu ending with Rudra as his responsibility. That is why Sangini is unique.