Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dhara998

i dont see anything good in kitani mohabbat hai 2, apart from seeing arjun and arohi...
same old everyday...... no magic, no intensity, story doesnt flow is a phrase repeated ....
season 2 is a waste... 

is my opinion especially after today' episode

i am 100%agree with you,they should finish this dhondhu track very soon sitting on nerve and they should show now love between both of them consummate their marriage and after that if they will bring twist it will be more exiting rather than go on creating same short of misunderstanding,they r husband and wife now they love each other than why this story is dragging?
one can bring story after marriage also no need of dragging so much we are not here to see same thing again and again there should be some movement in story line also.
Originally posted by Dhara998

i dont see anything good in kitani mohabbat hai 2, apart from seeing arjun and arohi...
same old everyday...... no magic, no intensity, story doesnt flow is a phrase repeated ....
season 2 is a waste... 

is my opinion especially after today' episode
i cant quit d shw or curse bt i can say dat i agree W*H u
ydays epi was totally disappointng
i cant c arjuhi hurt lyk dis
ohh yea agree with ya .of so many dreams people will feel its acting not really showin scenes :(
completely agree 
har achi cheez sapna hota hai
or har buri cheez reality me hona hota hai

dreamy kmh
Uttter disappointment.
no flow, no consistency.. one episode will be all nice n next episode will be same like how is always been fighting fighting n fighting...
there hasnt been a single episode from episode 1 that we get some nice romantic scenes where they both in love...
is either both of them r unsure they in love, or is one sided love, or they both hate each other.........

the story is out of hand now..

CVS WAKE UP..... coz loads of viewers r going to stop watching this show now.

The editing is rubbish as well....

i am not trying to bash but i am giving my opinion i always have been a fan or arjun and arohi but i have the rights to say something i dont like...
i will not be a puppet here and follow something which has no consistency or story in the show
hehe im lovin itt
the way ari wrote
its imperfeclty perfect..
i dont care about the bloopers the flow what ever
i still enjoying this drama like nothing elseee
 i do agree they a bti draagging it now.. but when i watch episode at that moment im carried away i dont caree.. but when i think abotu it i m liek drag butt when iw atch episode everythgin all the thinkings goo away ehhe
Uttter disappointment.
no flow, no consistency.. one episode will be all nice n next episode will be same like how is always been fighting fighting n fighting...
there hasnt been a single episode from episode 1 that we get some nice romantic scenes where they both in love...
is either both of them r unsure they in love, or is one sided love, or they both hate each other.........

the story is out of hand now..

CVS WAKE UP..... coz loads of viewers r going to stop watching this show now.

The editing is rubbish as well....

i am not trying to bash but i am giving my opinion i always have been a fan or arjun and arohi but i have the rights to say something i dont like...
i will not be a puppet here and follow something which has no consistency or story in the show
hmm i undrstnd ur anger
cvs need to wake up
yeah its time we tata to dhonds archi! jai cant stay though