21st March 2011, Written Update

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
At least, they had a credible plot on why Bharli couldn't meet.  Somehow, I didn't like Murli's reactions on seeing either Amit or Bharti.  And as you said, they could have hidden behind the wall like b4, let RA pass and then resume looking for Murli.  Another thing - RA is such a monster to Sudha, but he allows her to have a cellphone of her own, w/ number?  B'cos Murli didn't provide her one, or else Neelam & Bharti couldn't have had that number.

I hope Bharti tells Sudha that she's going thru a divorce, so that Sudha doesn't unwittingly embarrass her w/ questions about her hubby.

Both Murli & Bharti need a cooling off period, but that's going to be even more difficult if they're going to keep bumping into each other.  I think their feelings for each other are the same as Jyoti & Pankaj were right after their divorce, and initially, Jyoti wasn't that receptive to Kabir.  Hopefully, in a few weeks, Bharti should be completely in love w/ Amit, and Murli w/ Sudha.  That would enable them to move on.
ghotalaz thumbnail
well honestly i've never been able to understand the reactions that murli shows on seeing amarti either together or alone😕

but i agree Vrish, that bharli really need a cooling off period to come out of this grief. bharti bumping into murli is the only thing that is an obstacle for her otherwise i think she has enough cooling off period, but sadly she doesn't seem to be utilising it. she uses it on remembering murli. however now she's busy solving prakash's case.

& talking about murli, poor guy...he's a hot-headed person & i really don't blame him coz i don't think he gets time to cool down. the lal family never got to cool down since veena's broken marriage. & murli is always restless either searching for a job or trying to start business, or getting his money stuck or solving sudha's problem & i'm sure RA won't let murli live in peace... the CVs have decided not to let murli cool down at all😆
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
murli's cooling rods have failed functioning due to the quake of veena's broken marriage 😆😆😆 ..... sudha could be a sea water coolant here but corrosion is possible 😆😆😆

i think murli feels guilty while looking at bharti .....

vik    🥳congrats 🥳for becoming a goldie 😛
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Murli reminds me of those Alpha microprocessors that ran the hottest when they were around, and required elaborate cooling.

Maybe Murli should be given a new company in Siberia and sent there - then he can really cool off!!!  Take Sudha w/ him.  And send Bharti w/ Amit to Greenland.  That way, they are not likely to run into each other.

Yeah Vik, congratulations on becoming a Goldie!!! 🥳
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
SeaOcean thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
I thought that Sudha had become strong and she wasn't scared of RA anymore then how come she was running away from him, for how long can she do that for?
Why did Murli give Amit that look? What problem does he have with Amit? fair enough he may look at bhart with disgust but what has Amit done?

ghotalaz thumbnail
@ jas & Vrish
the definition for murli was really funny🤣🤣🤣
thanx for the congratulations😛
nazlina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update 👏