Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bali ka bakra-Arjun - Page 2

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I understand Arjun is a scarificing character in this serial

But give him some happy scenes and normal scenes

Always emotion and tension and every one breaking his heart

Can any human survive so much tension- only super human can?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

I love it.. arjun is bali ka bakra but at the end he will get arohi, the thing w/ his family sucks but then again maybe there is good to taht as well.he'll finally realize how his dad really is and then move away from the negativity of it.. i think all of their lives have problems but sinc they are focusing on arjun's more we see more of it an dhence think he has the biggest piece to eat

Love the way you think (: It really makes me think in a different way too (: 
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its hurts... too much.. Arjuhi is everything for us and this ppl making them cry.. He sacrifised in KMH1 now again in KMH2?? Nayi love story kaha hai??? Love story mai hamesha dukh hi hota hai kya?? We believe in love beause of KMH aur aisehi arjun hurt hota raha to phir mera to vishwas hi uth jayega pyaar se... I would never hurt my love so much... I prefer not falling in love or rather never confessing to the person that I love him if he'l get hurt so much.. Double signals kyu???????? 
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe lagta tha kmh mein rona dhona nhi hota
but fans ko rulana kaha ka insaaf hai
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 haaaaaaaa

in real khm me rona dhona hi hota hai

in dreams kuch be hota hai -- happy scence, dancing , confessions  hotahai

Arjun really bali ka bakra hai --- 

arohi ko kidnap kiya, shadi karliya, jaan ki bi nahi parva hai, 
gaar chod detha hai, raj ko hostel bej detha hai............ tooooooooomuch 

hoga ya    
Saams thumbnail
of course yaar....why is that Arjun have to suffer always...Bring some happiness to their lives...
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"And Arohi acts smart with others but she never leaves one situation to hurt Arjun.

And Dhondu is sad for Jay and his parents. What about Arjun-Arohi? Is he really Arohi's friend that too childhood friend?

And in this serial why is Arjun doing all sacrifices, everyone targetting him like typical 60s hero. Please give him happiness once in a while at least

Hopefully atleast he gets great parents-Rudra knows his parents and will tell him. That should not become one more sacrifing track for Arjun"

Agreed with you completely. Very correctly said " Arjun's character has become like a puppet " Just cant watch him like this! Everybody without fail insults him except for dadi & rashi who r truly affectionate about him.  Just waiting for that moment when Arjun comes on the fair side after the disclosure! Really hope to see a completely transformed Arjun!
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want two weeks of arohi and arjun all lovey dovey can't take this sadness anymore😭

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arohi s also facing d same situation..
wen arjju gts hurts aru s also gtng hurt...
its coz dey r d leads of dis shw...😆
oh seriously coz true love main dard hota hai🤓
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya... Y does arjun have to suffer so muchh.. My heart pains to see arjuhi in pain..*sob*
but i guess dats d fate of lead characters in indian tellyland...

@aparna... I agree.. arjun ko takleef mein dekh arohi is in pain too.. But sumtimes she doesnt realise d pain is becoz of her