TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ,

Well some wounds never heal , this goes same for Sarja and Maruti

Looks like wat ever happened in past had turned down both son and father's relation , Sarja is clearly trying to forget it and trying to win his father , but maruti is not trying to forgive his son , he is not letting go  any chance to show how much he dislikes his son over his past ........I think Maruti failed to trust his son in past ,

I feel sorry for Sarja, so far i felt sarja's behavior justifies failure of his father  , but its more than that , really looking forward for this

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, after blaming Maruti too much for the past few epi......lately i felt like maybe the first encounter of Sarje and Maruti was rather a  misunderstanding but probably Marutis ego of being loyal to his post carried this thing too far and thus Sarje is hurt.............and even now Maruti feels that Sarje is doing this goondagiri just to take revenge on maruti and Maruti is nt open enough to admit his fault whatever it was in the past..... once again its confusing.......

but the way Maruti slamms down the good things Sarje does or tries to do, i have no pity for that person ...if he wants to stay foolish, let him be ...i will go sarje way
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@usmrasul, agree with u , the problem with Maruti is no one is trying to show him reality , Damu never cared , Chandu dont want to hurt , its Sarja and i like him for being blunt and honest , let Maruti  hate him for what he is rather than loving him for what he is not 
darshana23 thumbnail
I guess the way Sarjaa trying to make fun of Maruti. He himself wants to prove that his father is wrong in his principles, in his thoughts. That even bugs Maruti more and he tries to prove Sarjaa that he is correct. Thats where their relationship is going for toss.

I feel condition, would have been better if Maruti have taken Sarjaa's side here atleast. He did big mistake by saying Damu was right in this case, when he was actually not. If he is happy to get cheated by Damu and Alka then why he felt dejected when Damu blur out truth. He has made mistake one more time may be and Sarjaa will not forgive him easily.
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Humm, I guess there is a back story.Something as serious as step son situation..lets see
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm.. I agree mostly with all of you.. Even I thought maybe Sarja did something very bad in the past which led to this, but now even Im wondering what did Sarja actually do! And I feel super sorry for Sarja!! I was shocked when Maruti took Damu's side and slapped Sarja!! That was soooo wrong!! As Darshu said, atleast here I exxpected Maruti to take Sarjaa's side! But *sigh*!! Dont know whats coming next in relation to this, but one thing Im sure about is that Im eagerly looking forward to this history! 😳
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's a clash of egos deal....But what I like about Sarja is he says whats in his heart.....I just wish that he tries to change his ways so that hes not seen as a goonda....but not his personality per se....He knows hes wrong in behaving like one but I wish he would then act upon it

And I really think its time for someone to step up to Maruti and tell him that he was wrong in slapping Sarja....I think that when Chandu finds out, he will side with Sarja but not go against his father too....but I feel he will at least try to make Maruti understand Sarja

Only thing is I dont foresee that happening soon since everyone wants to let Chandu take his test before anything is revealed to him....something tells me though that he will find out before his test which may cause some problems......naina
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@naina: hmm.. True indeed.. Even I was thinking that chandu would be knowing it before his exams.. His exams toh are in 3weeks time, until then kya kya nai hogaya hoga! 🤣 But as you said it, I agree that when chandu comes to know of it he will side with sarja but will also not go against his dad's views!! But during this we can hope to know what was the history of sarja and maruti that maruti hates sarja this much! Chandu would definitely ask his dad as to why did he support Damu when he knew Damu was wrong! Maybe this will raise our quest and we might get an answer to it as well..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Jaya..... 

trust happens to be most important ingredient apart from love in every relationship....and somewhere Maruti did not trust Sarja or he was so blind in his principles that he didn't let Sarja explain his side..and this seems to have happened many times....even now he should have sided with Sarja when he was right...... but he chose to be blind in supporting Damu....... Maruti keeps telling he's just....... he may have been just with others..... but with his own son Sarja he was totally unjust......

What hurt me more was everyone was sleeping peacefully at home...... no one even bothered to check whether Sarja was fine.....  it's like everyone takes him for granted......