divya is not a bad sister/cousin.... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nainakkk

how was divya insensitive, she doesnt even know about nivi-sid so what was the thing that she did which would classify her as a selfish person. she was just behaving like someone who was madly in love with a guy, she could come across as a bit spoilt (which is entirely her mothers fault) but apart from that i dont see how she was mean to nivi...😕
did u watch CCBM from the first episode? if u have watched, then every now and then, there were instances shown to show Divya as an insensitive character.

lately, there was a scene, when Divya was shown to blast Nivedita
@nainakk

Sir/Madam,

we follow different deifnitions about insensitivity and selfishness, thats why neither I can follow your definition of "Divya being good" not u can follow my definition of "Divya being worse than even HL"
as creatives have completely forgotten what was really shown from the beginning, they have also completely contradicting how they have sketched this character Divya: a stubborn, insensitive, lazy, pampered, greedy...it was not just for Sid. This was the basic sketch of Divya.

I think, the actor playing Divya is the most gainer now. As creatives somehow are trying to make viewers digest that Divya is an "angelic" character and there is a reason for her misbehaviour (Sid hain na, for everyone to find an excuse😆). Somehow, they ahve made Divya also a central character, with two couples.😆...a side character becoming a central character because of Sid's character.

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@nainakk

Sir/Madam,

we follow different deifnitions about insensitivity and selfishness, thats why neither I can follow your definition of "Divya being good" not u can follow my definition of "Divya being worse than even HL"
😆 i m madam but yes you are right we probably see divya from different angle....
Divya'a direct words to Nivedita from the beginning of the show that "she is more pretty, more smart than Nivedita", Divya's almost snatching away Nivedita's churni without even feeling that Nivedita was getting ready to put on that churni and how she felt when Divya took that away...there were millions of instances that were shown in the beginning of the show about Divya. HL never was a part of that.

I wont be surprised if one day Jawahar and Chanchal are proved saints, just like Divya...

In my opinion, this is the worst show that TV industry has produced. Yes, I was an ardent fan of RS shows and I am saying this, as I cannot relate anything from the episodes of last July till now. I am not a viewer who will take whatever trash and illogical stuffs that creatives show...utterly disheartened Mr. Shahi...

This show would have reached the zenith with Sid-Nivi-Viren as a love triangle without showing any stalking, any negavitivity in the three characters and by ommitting this "Divya" character.
even i too agree she is nt tat bad remember once in pooja nivi dres got fire divya only huggd her first ...always she stood up for nivi tis cc and hl brought the insecurity feeling in her ....becoz of sid she over reacts
divya is nt bad.... at all.. infact she loves nivi ... bt its jus tht... she is dumb and selfish... she listens to others more instead of using her own brains....  ðŸ˜›
gosh it's all hemlatha & CC who'v spoilt divya's mind. divya's a kind hearted girl but she gets easily corrupted by poisonous ideas from other ppl....

i hope nivi or sid could change her... i guess she has improved a lot lately
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

yaar she is just selfish.... but not totally bad...... she loves her sister way too much..... but she is obssessed about sid so such dat if anyone comes in her way she becomes selfish...... nothing else..... hemlatha n chanchal r pure evil characters.....  i dont see a chance dat these two will redeem themselves in the future.......divya if she had done anything bad is dat she listened 2 her mom always.... but now she is on d way to redemption..... by listening 2 her own heart n using her own brain....

completely agree with u dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im nt sayin tht dicya is evil and coniving like her mum
buh she isnt tha sister u woul wnat
i mena she doesn teven undertand her sister at all
blaming her 4 things she shouldnt
fine some may say tht divya is guilable
buh doenst hse hav  a mind of her own
i would see nivi as guilable buh she doesnt bleive wat others say
this is my POV
if people do disagrre(sme defo will)
do speak up!!