Episode today 21st March

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Filler, Time pass, kheencha taani....

Friends what ever you wish to name it as.

From my POV, ShaNak make themselves more aware of each other's capabilities and qualities. I for one loved their way of dealing with the other's problem, even if it is proving their own point!

Shantanu aka Khanak realising that a man's/papa's job is not easy. Has to bear maybe a lot of emotional tantrums that are expected from a woman who is new mother!! Phew..

Khanak aka Shantanu, is glad that the other realises the same. 🀣 loved the scene when there is a tantalising eye-lock and the baby's timing is purrrfect!! Sigh Shantanu mummy, this is what parenthood is all about!!Hahahahaha.. timing!! Muhahahahah.

But this is not about being a mother or a father it is about being together for your little one and I feel that both are realising a lot in this episode.

Good good.. but now can we please have an end to this somewhere.. Yes i know they realise and they again realise and prove points, but what next..

RaJen : Sorry to say but that is a no no for me. So sorry please hit the FF button. Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ

Maski... Noooooo.....πŸ˜•πŸ€’

ShaNak : Brilliaaaaannnnttt... Needless to say as we all know and watch RBO only for ShaNak. I always fall short of words to describe them, each unspoken eyelock, each tender touch, sigh is enough to send my heart racing... I rest my case here..

Maybe I will come back to edit this.... ShaNak have rendered me totally useless here.. totally gone case...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SunAvi : thank God a little more mature sounding and behaving!! Sunil's dialogues as enjoyable and meaningful as ever!! Aaah loved Madz' today. Yes how many memories a newly born child unfolds... Like from your golden memory booklet a lovely leaf here and a silver line there.... Nostagia...😳  At least this is not too much and OTT. IMO.. All have their's...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful update jessica
will be back my comments
apart frm all the riff raff fr me shanak part of the epi 2day had loads of maturity in it
 as u said jess they really understood eachother to a certain point 2day n those proud feelings of achieving atleast little of parenthood traist was amazingly brouht out by ym n kt
 loved them act soooo perfectly

i loved duck shaan scene where ym acts soooooooooooooooooooo funnily as shaan she did tht superbly n kts expressions how a mom would b were totally perfect
 this guy will b a gr8 daaddy

loved the shanak part a lot n im happy this baby track will have a sensible ending to it:)

cvs a gd satisfying epi minus the riff raaf
Nice analysis Jess.Opportunity lost again with just an eye-lock lol.

Sadly I am so not lenient regarding today's episode.Posted this in CC

Hmm....Holi kab?Next year?!!!!!!U really gotta be kidding me!!!!!Okay that aside,the episode was strictly okay.Don't want to waste even a single second of my time talking abt RaJen and that bhai cos I never watched it.Shriya seems to say he was sporting a south Indian accent?!Bas isi din ka intezaar tha where even a serial makes fun of South India and its accent!

ShaNak-don't know what I feel here.The first scene was good with Shan pestering Khanak to work.What is with the rest?Shan is obsessed with the baby but I think they will transfer everything to the storeroom but he wants a baby.How would Khanak handle this?Again a serious track in the offing?!So don't want that.I am also not okay with the idea of Shan changing his Khanak-jap lol.Doesn't require another viewing IMHO!

So my Q again,when is HOLI????No pre-cap whatsoever!!!!

lovely analysis jess! makes me feel much better about the episode. mine's not so positive i am afraid πŸ˜†

21st March, 2011.

filler episode tha. shanak i felt thora hyper ho rahe they aaj. shaan's sudden 'feelings' for the doll? i don know any 24 year old who behaves like that. real baby hota tu aur baat thi but for a doll? agree shaan is childlish but he's not mentally slow. yeh kya tha CVs? i wish the baby track would end soon.

chalo girls, have fun dreaming about holi. pata nahi kab hogi? bye!

p.s.

what is 'bhai' doing in RBO again?

Jess!
Nice update!πŸ‘

To show them mature there is no need of a doll.

A simple talk, holding hands .looking  each other is enough.

Will follow your motto again W&W

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
Re-posting from the CC

The few gems today:

The ShaNak moment where Shaan pulls Khanak down to sit on the bed and tells her she will do the same when pregnant.She refutes.He says with absolute belief that she WILL because all women behave so and all men suffer silently.She knows there is truth in what he is saying-says theek hai and asks him what she should do (very cutely done by YM!)
He pulls her back down, gives her the baby and says he will help 'Papa'
Such an Awww moment for me because it showed the cute dual facet of ShaNak very nicely-how they care for and love each other even in the midst of their fights and nok-jhok.Very cutely and naturally done by YM-KT.They always make me forget I am watching a serial.
Oh also the look shared over the cot.Made me warm and fuzzy inside.Sigh.

The other cute, grin inducing moment was the Khanak-Duck moment from the 'What's up doodh?' to the 'Rocking'.
YM really has Khanak's accent down pat!

Okay as for the sudden exchange of the stances of Shaan and Khanak.Not very convincing.
Doll does not equal a baby and this doll certainly DOES NOT equal their baby.Did not get the dialogue by Shaan about 'its our baby Khanak' Ummm just how old is Shaan again?

Also apparently Khanak has also changed her mind since she wants to give away everything to the poor?Not sure about her stance but if she has then I do not get why?Just because she was irritated of the kid crying?That is not like Khanak to give up something she wants so badly for something so trivial.Especially now since her husband is also ready to embrace fatherhood...
Need good explanations for the end to this track.

Umm so we get Holi on Wednesday now, I am presuming.Sigh.

Deepali, Karishma, Smitha, zennn, vaishu, Yumna...

Lol... my sentiments exactly.. Holi.. holi.. holi...

Lets chant. Enough messages passed through. Operation realisations finally successful. I don't want to dissect the precap... Arrre.. na baba, unke(CV's) ke bhi ultra sensitive kaan(ears) hote hain.. Kahin main kya sochti hoon sun liya to aafat aa jaayegi..

*whsipering to all friends* Shantanu suffering from mummy-banne-ki-disease!!! Shhhh.... I did not think that.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺ

So me asks in gabbar ishtyle..

arre o Samba!! Holi kab hain.. KAB HAIN HOLI!! (sorry Veena, typed in caps as i am pretending to be gabbar!! Role reversalaria going on!!πŸ˜†
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
Hey @ smitha I never said he sports a south indian accent

I merely said he says he is born of South indian mother and North indian father😊

and yup I think yumna u need to wait for the next episode  as to why khanak says they

would distribute them to poor kids.. 

surely khanak is not the type of character who would back out of the deal just because she

fears mother hood .and todays episode she did not fear mother hood

..like we did not have any clues in todays episode that she is not comfrortable with the idea of becoming a mother  

so I guess it is too early to comment on tha t

.and Cvs would never show such things they know what is khank ass character (hopefully)   loved yasharans acting   

since jparker ., yumna and rest ahve pointed out all the  super good scenes so well

I am not wriiting in  detail about that

I agree with them😊yasharan were very good

When is the Holi episode  wanting to see it 😊
Originally posted by jparker

Deepali, Karishma, Smitha, zennn, vaishu, Yumna...

Lol... my sentiments exactly.. Holi.. holi.. holi...

Lets chant. Enough messages passed through. Operation realisations finally successful. I don't want to dissect the precap... Arrre.. na baba, unke(CV's) ke bhi ultra sensitive kaan(ears) hote hain.. Kahin main kya sochti hoon sun liya to aafat aa jaayegi..

*whsipering to all friends* Shantanu suffering from mummy-banne-ki-disease!!! Shhhh.... I did not think that.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺ

So me asks in gabbar ishtyle..

arre o Samba!! Holi kab hain.. KAB HAIN HOLI!! (sorry Veena, typed in caps as i am pretending to be gabbar!! Role reversalaria going on!!πŸ˜†

what is a mummy banne ki disease lol! i did not get it.