Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

hey kay m fine...hru?.......they got d visa.......ritu u fine now? u were nt well?

Hey darling congrats.and I'm ok dear.no health disaster this time at least.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NPM jhappizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz angesl

Precap sounds really interesting
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ritu dats gr8.......else i was thinking of giving u a lecture......pls take care dear........

ritu i agree.......and i dont want maan to b reasonable........he is nt gonna get a dream dat wht geet was doing......she should have talked to him.....she is reacting as if it was her child only......i guess it was maan's child more den geet.......just coz she had d baby in her womb doesnt make her d mom or god......in a year i just saw her twice-thrice touching her tummy, talking to baby......bt did she ever care for d baby????

she gets happiness in dev's company.......wht kind of thought is dat???? she fought vd maan thinking he was supporting dev.....now wht?? i feel maan should tell her enough is enough......leave me alone......i dont wanna knw how u feel, wht u feel and for whom u feel.......just spare me........
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hey kay m fine...hru?.......they got d visa.......ritu u fine now? u were nt well?

@roopa - congrats

@ritu kya ho gaya? tabiyat theek nahin
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

If not also I wont blame him.......like the ppl justifying what Geet did yday.........I cant blame Maan for anything.............what she did yday is simply breaking the trust of Maan to the core..........and officially the essence of the show was totally lost since yday.

totally agree with you ritu. Did you see my analysis on the thread about geet's words
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

NPM jhappizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz angesl

Precap sounds really interesting

Hi Veena
delhigirl thumbnail

ritu dats gr8.......else i was thinking of giving u a lecture......pls take care dear........

ritu i agree.......and i dont want maan to b reasonable........he is nt gonna get a dream dat wht geet was doing......she should have talked to him.....she is reacting as if it was her child only......i guess it was maan's child more den geet.......just coz she had d baby in her womb doesnt make her d mom or god......in a year i just saw her twice-thrice touching her tummy, talking to baby......bt did she ever care for d baby????

she gets happiness in dev's company.......wht kind of thought is dat???? she fought vd maan thinking he was supporting dev.....now wht?? i feel maan should tell her enough is enough......leave me alone......i dont wanna knw how u feel, wht u feel and for whom u feel.......just spare me........

roopa, i do not understand that how a baby is only a mothers and only a mother can understand the pain of losing a baby.a man has a contribution too in a baby and dads are involved throughout with their children and they also get hurt with situations like this
delhigirl thumbnail
Veena , episode khatam ho gaya Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: delhigirl

Hi nigi , roopa, veena, shabani and sanjana
Mubarak ho nigi Pakistan jeet Gaya
NPM jhappis to all
Kay

thank u Kay..love u jani🤗
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

thank u Kay..love u jani🤗

kaisi ho nigi. aaj pata nahin kaun sa bum phootne wala hai. wait kar rhai hoon veena ke update ke liye
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago