Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

the show??? shout??? dull???

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
after reading all the topics saying aehem shouts at our poor gopi
i saw the show
i personally think he did not shout, he held his ego back, and told her all those things unpar etc,
u call that in a shouting manner.
hmm i disagree, it wasnt a shouting shouting, his voice was neither loud, louder, or quiet it was in the middle of loud and quiet.

why say its a shouting tone?

things will be better after the switzerland trip, when was mentioned in suk ben topic, and i saw, they will change.

so discuss, why u say its a shouting tone? am confused

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nani was there - he shouted quitely. 
Kavya.S thumbnail
i think wat ur saying might be correct ayesha....hope so there will be a swiss trip
-GayabCat- thumbnail
As far as I was watching I did not see nani any wherte in the room or outside the room so how will she hear
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha, Anjula judged it correctly, normally when Aham, Kokila, Kinjal shouts all the family members come there, he didn't want that, as Naani would also come there, and find out what he was shouting, remember Naani is probably not educated either and we already discussed the reason he didn't tell her he sent Gopi back is because he didn't want to appear elitist, as Naani would have given him a piece of her mind.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Just imagine what it would have made him look to all the family members he is blaming her for something that is not her fault, it's her pihar that didn't educate her, it's not her fault she is the way she is. Also someone pricks you with a nail it's not as if she would do it deliberately, unless they were playing ðŸ˜‰
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Nafisa ur a genius,
See u, ur talks and suggestions always flicks to my brain,
How can u do that ?
I now can agree with u, earlier on I was confused now u took this confusion of me,
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Nafisa ur a genius,
See u, ur talks and suggestions always flicks to my brain,
How can u do that ?
I now can agree with u, earlier on I was confused now u took this confusion of me,

i have brain x-ray machine😉