Akshay and Priyanka starrers hang on - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I always thought PC and Akshay had AMAZING chemistry, even though (as Smartie said) a lot of their stuff was extremely cheesy

But I don't think they will ever work together again.....save for a last ditch effort to resurrect Akki's career if no other actress wants to work with him
Originally posted by: koolchick

I always thought PC and Akshay had AMAZING chemistry, even though (as Smartie said) a lot of their stuff was extremely cheesy

But I don't think they will ever work together again.....save for a last ditch effort to resurrect Akki's career if no other actress wants to work with him

i liked them in waqt...maybe even in aitraaz too in the "not so in ur face passionate" scenes...

but andaaz was ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

i liked them in waqt...maybe even in aitraaz too in the "not so in ur face passionate" scenes...

but andaaz was ðŸ¤£

I think I saw Andaaz once and that was the year it came out.....but since it was PC's and Lara's first film....um yeah, standards were pretty low😆

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I love them in Andaaz, but some scenes were to be watched with your parents. I watched this movie with my grandpa, and i was so embarrassed when they kissed and the song ayga maza barsaat ka😆
Originally posted by: koolchick

I think I saw Andaaz once and that was the year it came out.....but since it was PC's and Lara's first film....um yeah, standards were pretty low😆

lara played such a fakeish sati savitri with all her tyaag balidaan crap....and PC was like this nymphomaniac who imagines having sex with akki a day after she meets him (W*F?)...oh those horny scenes were so funny to watch ðŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovePC

Me too!😳 but they will never work together again😭

Yeah neverCry😡
UGH stupid TWINKLE🤬
Katalicious thumbnail
I just saw Andaaz like last Dec I think! Really loved it! At the first time when I saw it I hated PC and thought she was evil LOL and loved Lara! :P But of course I love PC now and loved her character but man Lara was really good like acting wise!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

the chorographed song u r talking abt lovePC i hated it

so weird ..
they just made them do anything in the song coz of they were newbies..
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Yeah never😭😡
UGH stupid TWINKLE🤬

heyyy dunt say anything against twinkle!!! shes my fav! ðŸ˜¡

shes the only actress to realise soon enough tht she cant act and quit!  ðŸ˜†....now if only all the current crop were as sensible as her! 
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

heyyy dunt say anything against twinkle!!! shes my fav! ðŸ˜¡

shes the only actress to realise soon enough tht she cant act and quit!  ðŸ˜†....now if only all the current crop were as sensible as her! 

Oh man I thought you were serious😆