Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 21st of March 2011 (Page 2)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Theiva. Big smile

I liked the epi only for the change in Thulasi's behaviour and her dialogues to Charu. I was totally disappointed with Thamizh today. The simple few seconds scene with TA telling his wife that she looks cute made me dislike this episode. Definetly he was not stupid, but like his sis Lavanya pure selfish.I was happy about Thulasi's dialogues of she being his ullan kai regai, but after watching the epi i was asking myself if TA deserves it. Confused

Thulasi started to lie too. Hmmmm...if only psycho comes to know about her meeting Sudha....what else then fight fight fight between hubby and wife. They are just disappointing nowadays. I think i am worrying too much about a simple scene of TA with Thulasi.

Whatever i hope this week is really good, i am still not that convinced that it might be that rocking like the promo makes us to expect!

Edited by Gunz. - 21 March 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Superb update Theiva.

Such a nice episode after long time, Thulasi rocked. When ever i see Thulasi like this, i feel like it wont last too long. Knowing this director he never showed the evil side getting nose-cuts continuously from the leads. Charu & GW will do something. For some reason i am not able to enjoy Thendral as before because of its hero being too dumb, he is the one who is going to first blame her listening to GW & Charu, as others said Thulasi visiting Sudha is going to create a fight between them which might be a serious one too because they are waiting for a right situation like that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekTheivaRanu.Janani20ThendralfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsi

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Thanks for the Superb update Theiva.
i feel like it wont last too long. Knowing this director he never showed the evil side getting nose-cuts continuously from the leads.

In Charu's case i feel like only if Thulasi stays like this for awhile...her psychoness will touch it's peak...what ever TA did or doing are not making any difference according to me except praising Thulasi while he ate Psycho's food (now he is busy hearing psycho's all philosophical theories and not praising Thulasi continuously in front herConfused)...so my only hope here is Thulasi....what ever Thulasi going to do in future just like today will make that to happen automatically....even if T&T fight because of Thulasi visiting Sudha...i want psycho/GW to get as much as nose cuts by then before they them-self enjoy that fightAngryDead...even if TA fight for that..he will think how idiot he is when he get to know the true face of GW/Psycho.

Edited by Noxeous - 21 March 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Janani20Ranu.vjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Theiva! Big smile

From Thuls POV, complete superness! LOL I don't care she had to lie since TA didn't believe her last time. Thuls won't tell anything till she has solid proof. In fact I think Charu's true intentions won't be known to TA for awhile.

I know everyone's thittufying TA for buttering up Thuls for VR matter but I think he honestly meant the compliments but the fool didn't notice her till now. And TA will use this Interuption-free Pass (from Charu and GW) to romance Thuls to the max in front of them. Aiyoo, I don't knw why I'm defending this nut, but let him pick up Thuls and give her bike ride, take her out to restaurant and give her Queen treatment before asking her about VR... then she can agree LOL

Hahaha Bhuvs is so similar to Charu, its kind creepy. Same with TPS and Thuls, both so stubborn LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesshasekElystiaRuby-86Janani20TheivavjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks theiva for the updateSmile.Thuls each  and every dialogue was simply superb. Kudos to the dialogue writer. super aapu for charu on the road.She thinks she is much more smarter and can fool any one....she totally deserves it. TA&t thuls look was awesome.

Bravo thuls!!!.Atlast she came to teach a lesson to these devils in a nicer manner. Thuls finally gotten some sence after deepa's adviceClap and started her neradi mothal with these devils.Ta trying to nice to thuls so that she will listen to him to withdraw VR case..a .....no chance....TA..ippa palaiya...thuls..illa.

Hope this week would be filled with thulasi was really interesting to watch. Thuls started to play her dice...thendral ...board games ...mathiri ...ayiruchu..thuls&TPS have started neradi  their thakuthal in their own way against evil creatures.ithu..sathiyathugum&atharmathugum...nadakum...poratum.
Hope that theywin in their cases.  Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayJanani20TheivaRanu.vjayamPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I somehow feel even if TA comes to know about sudha's matter thru the useless idiots.....Thulasi would not mind....she always can answer like this...
Same as charu...
She can say she was convincing sudha to get united with GW and TA and can even add...charu is the one who is her role model for uniting separated familiesLOL....she can say she wanted her brother and family also to be united and thats why she had been making talks with sudha....rofl....
TA would be impressed and GW and Charu would be like no fly dancing.....no one can complain her then....
Dir sir ithu ellam padichu thulz a inniku mathiriye katunga.....TA va velaiku anupunga sir....
Where did a boss for TPS emerge all of a sudden...sir vanthathu vantheenga TA va velaiku sethukonga sir...lol

one more doubt...how cum Lav and Nits are in hall and not locked in their room.....Wink

Edited by shubba - 21 March 2011 at 2:27pm

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86TheivavjayamNixkieKowsiShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
OMG, Yes i have the same fears! We cant trust Kumaran Sir! He will show one week happy scenes then the next week only tortures! So i too think Thulasi being bold wont go for some weeks...maybe next week some fight between T&T might come! I hope not!!
Charu can try to do something but T&T should not fight between those Gumbals, but if they fight wont GW interrupt again and support Thuls only for VR??..Hehe..That would be nice and semma nosecut for Charu..And onemore thing like GW told Friday until VR matter is fine, she wont arrange fight between T&T!!Big smile (Hope soo!) Director please show us some Karunai!Cry

@Shubba ka,
I was telling the same in my comment b4 too! Thulasi might mazhupufy that she was only visiting Sudha to talk about Lav and GW!!..Hahaha..Appo TA would be silent!LOL And it wont be such a issue i think, like saree matter!!

Edited by Shamz. - 21 March 2011 at 2:22pm

NinspiritshasekJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.vjayamPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Dir sir ithu ellam padichu thulz a inniku mathiriye katunga.....TA va velaiku anupunga sir....
Where did a boss for TPS emerge all of a sudden...sir vanthathu vantheenga TA va velaiku sethukonga sir...lol

one more doubt...how cum Lav and Nits are in hall and not locked in their room.....Wink

Hahaha Akka...Naanga evlo thaan yosichu yosichu eluthinalum they wont care..They have their own stories with Charu and GW..Chaa..Angry!!! TA and work?? Never until Charu track ends!LOL

Hahaha...I was surprised too!! Cant TA beg this Boss and ask for his job again??....Vaanga naanga ellarum antha boss-ah poiy beg pannuvomLOL

HahahaROFL Room-kule irunthu bore adichuthu pole, athan hall-le irukanga!! Haha or might be pesa ethuvum ille pole athan 3 days full-ahh roomkule irunthu pesina..Other days-ku pesurathuku enna iruku!LOL

Edited by Shamz. - 21 March 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekJanani20TheivaRanu.Ruby-86Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Go to top