Thendral Monday 21st of March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the super fast and very detailed update Theiva akka.

Super! Today's episode was amazing, after a long time. Stupid family reading books, like they have brains, hmm continue continue, soon you lot will be asking money to buy a single book. I am glad Deepa made the correct decision, by taking Thulasi to Sudha. Hopefully, that scene from the promo will be shown tomorrow. I am so excited to watch tomorrow's episode, not only tomorrow but the whole week. I'm sure this week will rock! Tamizh knows very well that Thulasi won't accept to release VR, with mulusamantham. That is why he planned to say she is cute. Wonder if he really would have said that if there is no need to ask about VR, he would just completely ignore her and talk with his thickest friend. I guess, Tamizh would have decided to stop somewhere in the middle of their bike ride, to talk about VR to Thuasi, that's probably why he was in a hurry. Fantastic Thulasi! Your dialogues were awesome! My goodness, Tamizh can't figure out his wife's derisive speech? No wonder he is a dumb fellow. LOL, but the way GW and Pyscho stared at Thulasi was funny.

Part 2 was great to watch. Wow, I never expected that scene with Thulasi talking about the kai regai thing, would come up today, but still I was so happy. Charu deserves all those words from her and now she should understand how much love and attraction Thulasi has towards her intimate hubby! Aiyoo Pyscho! Who is the jobless person? It is you! Always hanging around at unwanted people's houses and not doing any housework or anything. First go marry a guy, then come to Thulasi with your goody goody act. Thulasi's last dialogue to Charu was a super duper nose-cut! That scene was very beautifully shown and Shruthi's acting and facial expression was chance-less. The only negative fact is now Charu will be extra careful with Thulasi and could extend to harm her, but I think before she attempts that, the killer will try to do that.

Sundari's scene was interesting and will be more good to watch in the upcoming episodes. There is no wrong in Sundar's anger, the manager should understand that and asked her later what the problem was. Anyway, what to do. Bhuvana is a shameless creature and she goes well with Charu! I wish she is her darling mummy. I really do hope Sundari to be Thulasi's mother. I still have the doubt as to why Bhuvana is willing to live with Laxshman and why she left her previous husband. That suspense is still to be shown. Once again, Shruthi's acting was spectacular, I could just praise her all day, hehe. Not only her, but the villi role suits Shrividya and she has done a good job too. Yuvarani as usual was pretty!

Edited by Janani20 - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update.... ๐Ÿ‘
Good episode after a long time...Good start for the week..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Wow....Thulz โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ....
TA....unaku ippo thaan Thulz kannuku therinchala.........over vazhisal...thudachiko man...
Best dialogue...."Did U ask Charu....๐Ÿคฃ".....Thulz....a straight shooter....
For first time TA was shown innocent....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....he did not understand her sarcasam...or must be this way....he must have never expected her to be sarcastic....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....(TA brain non functioning theriyum...athukaga ippadiya....๐Ÿ˜ฒ)
Even before going to start her classes from Sudha.....Thulz has started doing her home works...๐Ÿ˜›
So deepa is taking Thulz to Sudha....lets see what their meeting is upto...๐Ÿ˜•

The way Charu was running behind Thulz....wow...madam u needed this....kozhupu konjam korayum nu patham....hmm....no way......again a drama....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...

I was thinking if Thulz wd fall for her drama again.....Good Thulz.....Ur experience with Vel is felt  here....๐Ÿ‘....

Thulz last peice of dialogues really need a๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

The thing is....now Thulz know what Charu is upto but not showing up...
Charu doubts if Thulz knows her intentions but her questions are still unanswered....
Thulz way of approach to Charu  is really cool and thats the way Thulz....
she was not sarcastic..she was not angry....she was not funny....but Thulz was Thulz all thru the way she was talking to Charu.....โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ.....excellent portrayal of Thulz Character....

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....TA better luck next time to open up VR matter........See U had a motive to take to her and appreciate her beauty which we disliked from u for the first time and again...we did not want u to take her in your bike...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

TPS Vs Bhuvana.....So the heat has started here.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago

Thanks Thieva for the wonderful and super quick updates!

So happy to hear that Tulasi is being bold and strong.  Her timing and dialogues were perfect today.  I loved how she indirectly played with both Tamil and gave a nose cut to Charu. 

Looks like Tamil is starting to think about what Charu said about VR case.  He knows that Tulasi will be really disappointed if he asks her to let the case go.  Was he trying to be nice to her on purpose and said that she looked really nice today and use the bike ride to talk to her about the case??  I didn't like how he was being nice today...I hope he does not use Tulasi just for the sake of the others.  Yes, he really has lost his brain...atleast he didn't yell at Tulasi for being sarcastic or anything.  Looks like faith does not want Tamil to ask Tulasi about VR either...as there is no petrol.

In this episode Tulasi lied straight to Tamil's face even though it was a white harmless lie.  I just hope TT continue to be true to themselves and speak everything straight forward since we don't want any problems.  When will Tamil go back to the bank????  I hate seeing him at home doing nothing with the other useless creatures.

It was funny how in Tulasi's dream, Tulasi was left standing alone on the road but today seeing Charu on the road was super.  She looked really scary today though...and I found it irritating how she was yelling Tulasi's name so many times on the road.  I wanted Tulasi to just run away from her.  The 'bye' from Tulasi to Charu was funny.

Charu is smarter than we think.  She knows perfectly that Tulasi is up to something and is trying her best to stop Tulasi from winning. 

I hope tomorrow Sudha gives Deepa and Tulasi good advice on how to plan their next moves.  Lol...I still find the promo scene really funny how all three of them were so excited about how to deal with GW and Charu.

TPS vs Bhuvana was interesting today.  I think Bhuvana has more 'power' due to her status in society but I want Sundari to fight back.

A good start to the week...
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago

Thanks Theiva for the nice and detailed update! ๐Ÿ‘

Awesome episode! TA oray asadu valliyal today! ๐Ÿ˜›

omg! when thulasi said, "did you get permisison from charu for dropping me?"๐Ÿ˜‰, even I was
literally shocked at her direct attack but in a way nobody finds fault with her, specially our TA. He did not understand the sarcasm๐Ÿ˜•. But good reply from Thulasi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Pottu thakku Thulasi! Just enjoyed each and every line she spoke to Charu. She totally grilled Charu today. After a long time, loved to see the "pei arancha" Charu face๐Ÿ˜‰. haha! Charu, u really deserve it.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

TPS and Thulasi char resembles the same. Hopefully TPS is her mother.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nobody can react to Thulasi now as they need favor from her. Wow! I really like it... TA will be behind Thulasi konjufying her as he knows how she will react to the favor.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Big transformation in Thulasi character! Nice.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the update. At last Tulasi acted with some sense. Nicely made Charu Soorpanakai ๐Ÿ‘ [nose cut]
Edited by srima - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and super fast Update!!๐Ÿ‘ U got a super Epiii!!

Thuls๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....WOWOWOWOW!!!!....Thuls was just super!! Great..Keep it up!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ She was very bold and OMG her mindvoice was just perfect and funny!! The way she ignored TA was funny too!!...And i cant blv is that our Thuls??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘ U stole the show!! Really TA sonnamathiri she was looking pretty as always!! And the way she was talking with Charu...Hahahha..Her Apdiyaa was funny๐Ÿคฃ I was watching this part again and again!! Thuls be always bold!! Hahaha..She was very happy when TA bike was not odufying๐Ÿ˜† But TA need this, how he was threatining her b4!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Her last qn to Charu was very funny asn true too!! Thappu panna nenjam thaan kurukurukum!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Btw Thuls is lying to TA!!..Yes Thuls nalla mudivu!! He was also doing this and still doing!! But i hope Charu wont get to know about that..She will make a drama and namma intelligent hero will ask question to Thulasi!! Approm maybe fight!! But i think Thulasi will samalichufy him by saying she only met her to talk about Lav and GW matter!!

TA..ARG, Lav selfishness infect panniyachaa??...U was also only nice to Thuls becoz of VR matter!! ARGG! But Thulasi was ingnoring you...Hahahahahah๐Ÿคฃ You deserve this.. Kadavul Kannai Thorandudar...Hahahaha...He was jollufying with her!! And argg Charu too understand what Thuls was saying but he not!!...ARG Please give money to bank and take ur Brain back man!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก TA was just selfish today!! I hated him today..Nalla ice veikurar!! I think TA character is not going to get strong until Charu track ends!!

Charu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Ithu kaanuma illa innum koncham venumaa??๐Ÿ˜† Hahahaha...Charu is going to loose weight if she follows Thuls everyday like this!๐Ÿ˜† Hahaha...Her expressions were hilarious!! WOW....Charu i like this you more than last weeks Charu๐Ÿ˜†  Ahhhh...Im soo happy!!
Hahahahaah Charu this is not the old Thuls...She is gone saamiyar๐Ÿ˜† Ithu namma puthu Thulasi..Avangakittha un Thillalangadi work ellam work out agathu maa!! Try it with ur SS TA!! He will only listen to you...Even if u ask him shall i kill you..He will agree becoz he is a loosu now!!๐Ÿ˜†
OMG Hahaha....Romba thaan sentiment-ahh pesina!! LOL...Hahaha Thulasi is no more going to fall in ur trap..!! U can try anything now!! Viewers got Vidivu Kaalam!!

ARGG..Stupid Boss of TPS!!...But their staring was nice!!...But TPS koncham amaidiya irunthukalam...Still hehehe she is also right!! Bhuv GTH!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Soo they are going to meet Sudha??..Haha sooper!!

After a long time im writing an essay!!๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Super fast & Wonderful Update with Lovely Comments as usual!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This whole episode is very good after a long time. Thulasi is the โญ๏ธ of today's episode. i thought psycho is going to faint when TA said Thulasi look so cute on that dress but TA you too started to praise her to open VR's matter?๐Ÿ˜ก. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃi burst out laughing....when Thulasi said did you ask Charu to go on bike..i totally didn't expected....psycho and GW paavam head la idi vizhuntha maathiri parththaanga๐Ÿคฃ. Charu early morning bike petrol ai drink pannitaanga pola instead of bed coffee๐Ÿคข...Thulasi you should have walked even faster...velai vetti illamal summa eating at TA's house..should have made her run like that for at-least 15min๐Ÿ˜ก. Psycho disturb aayitaangalaam when Thulasi said TA to take her on bike...avanga avlo nallavanga nu thinking...didn't she always want to go ride around Chennai.

Why this psycho talking like she is some thiyaagi๐Ÿ˜•...Ms.problem is telling that she is not problem but rest who talk aam๐Ÿ˜ก...this psycho is again and again trying to cover her real intention in the name of praising herself thinking Thulasi is still dumb to urugufy for her๐Ÿ˜ก...i think psycho probably thought she wasted 10min on her life time talking to Thulasi...her sympathy seeking chitchats failed๐Ÿคข...for once i enjoyed seeing Charu's face๐Ÿคข. Charu go back to house and think hard as Thulasi said. On the whole Thulasi's dialogs to Charu were too good, also her mind voice, hope to see more like this and not Charu's evil smile, psycho should not even smile from today๐Ÿ˜ก.

I still feel even before TA talk to Thulasi about VR...she is going to say yes to Nithesh's dad when he visit them and going to ask to accept N&L in a nice way...and as Theiva Akka said i think this psycho and her athai are going to make up a story after they get to know that Thulasi met Sudha..which will in-turn going to create a fight between T&T..๐Ÿ˜•Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the nice update Theiva. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I liked the epi only for the change in Thulasi's behaviour and her dialogues to Charu. I was totally disappointed with Thamizh today. The simple few seconds scene with TA telling his wife that she looks cute made me dislike this episode. Definetly he was not stupid, but like his sis Lavanya pure selfish.I was happy about Thulasi's dialogues of she being his ullan kai regai, but after watching the epi i was asking myself if TA deserves it. ๐Ÿ˜•

Thulasi started to lie too. Hmmmm...if only psycho comes to know about her meeting Sudha....what else then fight fight fight between hubby and wife. They are just disappointing nowadays. I think i am worrying too much about a simple scene of TA with Thulasi.

Whatever i hope this week is really good, i am still not that convinced that it might be that rocking like the promo makes us to expect!
Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Superb update Theiva.

Such a nice episode after long time, Thulasi rocked. When ever i see Thulasi like this, i feel like it wont last too long. Knowing this director he never showed the evil side getting nose-cuts continuously from the leads. Charu & GW will do something. For some reason i am not able to enjoy Thendral as before because of its hero being too dumb, he is the one who is going to first blame her listening to GW & Charu, as others said Thulasi visiting Sudha is going to create a fight between them which might be a serious one too because they are waiting for a right situation like that.