Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The next villian in RG's story is Ram. He threatened Rudra that he will ruin him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I also think the same.May be he will lose his mom.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah ! and i think he will also use Pihu b/c P Love Rudra. ! and Ram wants G. ! so i guess that's why Ram & Pihu get married....

but i think it will be interesting to watch how the story will take frm now on...
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Yeah ! and i think he will also use Pihu b/c P Love Rudra. ! and Ram wants G. ! so i guess that's why Ram & Pihu get married....

but i think it will be interesting to watch how the story will take frm now on...

It will be but seriously Pihu shudnot get married to him. Till date he never used his brains and when he starts using it he doesnot want to look at others viewpoint.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Let Him Try. He won't be able to anything. if he does then Ram will surely Fail.
sellyndemy thumbnail
what does ram want with a married woman...cant he just leave rudra and guari alone...
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ram is a lost case!!!  When the "brides" mother tells him that she is already married, he still doesnt believe it!  🤬   Should i laugh or should i pity him???
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm, i hope he doesn't take his words too seriously lol...i want to see RG happy for sometime haha. But i agree with Pooji, there is a possibility....and maybe thats why Ram marries Pihu? ðŸ¤”
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ram as villian-possible...
pihu is turned good now...so i dont like ram marrying pihu...

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the next villian is Ram for sure, But how  that is to be seen. May be he gets angry with Gauri for lying to him  and wants to spoil her happiness using Pihu who is still not mature enough,