Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Tinku Jiya OMG // Karaan shoo cute.. (Page 3)

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I'mA Lil Disappointed About The Dream Sequence AgaaainConfused But Agaain A Rocking DaanceHeart
bt if arjun dance wid arohi it was weird he was angry wid arohi n den suddenly started dancing...!!

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sknra

me too very sad, when arohi was getting  reading mujay laga arjun room mein aye ga bt dhondo ...............arohi ko chayye tha wo dhondo kay mouth per tap laga kar us kay hands ko dupatay kay saath tight kar kay corner mein bitha deti,becoz she's expert with that.... be she close the door ore arjun ko kih dia ki wo dhondo kay saath hay room mein OMG poor arjun kitna hurt hua thats not fair arohi.........
lyk she did wid jiggy...!!lolzzz...!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
The dance sequence was amazingly cool,...An Daundo what's he like always ruining the moment between our very own Arjun n Arohi..Love ya 2 but Duondz hate ya for ruining the moments..lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd06

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The song sequence was awsome and i also noticed lately dat karan has drastically improved his dancing skills :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkk1212

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
the plots becoming way to predictable n annoying noww...cvs please get dhondu outta here!!!!
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
yes...after zara.. karan has drastically improved... very honestly i didnt like his acting in the initial episode of kmh1.. but he was a very quick  learner... nd hes proved dat again..kitoo always danced well but the change was more noticeable in karan!! way to go!!!!!
KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
loved the dance today arjun has improved alot. it was shocking at first that 1 minute arjun is angry then he dancing but when it turned out a dream it fitted in and wow what masti they were having i really enjoyed it if only dhondhu had not came then it would have been perfect.
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
karan has improved a lotttt
n yea am also dispointed W*H dream
lets c wat happens really

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index