Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
after readign comments and all i was soo dissapoitned hehe
butt after watching episode i was satisfied
thank god it wwas a dream
i mean if arjun started to dance it would be soo .. weird..
soo if there was no dream seq we would not have seen arjunarohi dancing nah. so im happy with it :D
excited for tomorrows episode
me too very sad, when arohi was getting  reading mujay laga arjun room mein aye ga bt dhondo ...............arohi ko chayye tha wo dhondo kay mouth per tap laga kar us kay hands ko dupatay kay saath tight kar kay corner mein bitha deti,becoz she's expert with that.... be she close the door ore arjun ko kih dia ki wo dhondo kay saath hay room mein OMG poor arjun kitna hurt hua thats not fair arohi.........
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wida

after readign comments and all i was soo dissapoitned hehe

butt after watching episode i was satisfied
thank god it wwas a dream
i mean if arjun started to dance it would be soo .. weird..
soo if there was no dream seq we would not have seen arjunarohi dancing nah. so im happy with it :D
excited for tomorrows episode

ya suddenly angry young man started dancing..!!
yes that scene was nice.... i like karan dance i know he's not good dancer bt who cares he looks so cute..........
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I'mA Lil Disappointed About The Dream Sequence Agaaain😕 But Agaain A Rocking Daance❤️
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sknra

yes that scene was nice.... i like karan dance i know he's not good dancer bt who cares he looks so cute..........

ya dats wat i was saying...!!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I'mA Lil Disappointed About The Dream Sequence Agaaain😕 But Agaain A Rocking Daance❤️

bt if arjun dance wid arohi it was weird he was angry wid arohi n den suddenly started dancing...!!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sknra

me too very sad, when arohi was getting  reading mujay laga arjun room mein aye ga bt dhondo ...............arohi ko chayye tha wo dhondo kay mouth per tap laga kar us kay hands ko dupatay kay saath tight kar kay corner mein bitha deti,becoz she's expert with that.... be she close the door ore arjun ko kih dia ki wo dhondo kay saath hay room mein OMG poor arjun kitna hurt hua thats not fair arohi.........

lyk she did wid jiggy...!!lolzzz...!!😆😆😆😆
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The dance sequence was amazingly cool,...An Daundo what's he like always ruining the moment between our very own Arjun n Arohi..Love ya 2 but Duondz hate ya for ruining the moments..lolz
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The song sequence was awsome and i also noticed lately dat karan has drastically improved his dancing skills :))