Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.:.ADORABLE -Mohit, Kahana kane ki liye chalo na;)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Its been ages since I made a topic on himLOL AGESSS!! Stern Smile

I seriously thought now I have become a LITTLE mature and I wont make any topic on him with some nonsense stuffLOL yes I did think so ErmmSmile

but now I know, this comes NATURALLY and automatically and I dont have to wok hardROFL I cant control when it comes to him for sure!!  

ok coming to the topic.......its about wassup TV...if u haven't watched it yet...go run watch it!!Smile I know nikki has already made a topic on this but I couldn't help it...I hope no one reports thisLOL thanks nikki for informing btw:)

its on 1:12

ok so in today's wassup they were showing some funny moments and they also showed baby's moment ShockedBlushing

that naughty boy who pretends to be shy everytime, was mimicking sanzShockedROFL....he was like Mohit kahana khane chalo naaaa..kya kar rahe ho tum yaha pe..chalo naaaROFL....the way he was saying it UFFFOOROFL...and the way he was walkingLOL A MUST WATCH moment....LOL adorable!! 

a small moment is enough to make me go crazy and Parita became PARIROFL no MohitzPariROFL....SillyEmbarrassed

made my dayHeart have watched it 8 times alreadyErmmHeart

anyways, happy Sanaya day to u all....m still not able to believe it thoughLOL OMG she is coming backPartyDancing

ok enjoYYYY

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 21 March 2011 at 11:25am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudharymjhtian94-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGsaniya.xyasriangelshyitzMYattitude-Ishita-Meera1101PohaJalebi.XDevilsDesireXsamratrocks.VanishingDream..Enchanteur..MoNayaHolicPragaa123.80GulaabiAakhein.-Jyotika-aashizincharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-..-Jia-..piya2025ragzz.jyothi-whiterose29

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

ADORABLE topic after agessss LOL 

Just a few seconds of him is enough to make us all go GaGa over him Silly I watched it countless times now and I still can't stop watching that, he was hilarious as well as adorable!

First San's news and now Mohit(: .. MoNaya rock! Cool

P.S - the way he walked was hilariously amazing LOL Loved it Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGXSilentWishesX

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Just a few seconds of him is enough to make us all go GaGa over him Silly I watched it countless times now and I still can't stop watching that, he was hilarious as well as adorable!

sanzHug LOL haha
I knowww first sanz's news and now thisEmbarrassed its our day baby!!!! m so happy!!!! hahaha the way he walked seriously cracked me up.....first I saw it in mute and I was like W*H is this boy doingROFLLOL they are funny!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGsaniya.x

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
After watching that 5 sec ka vid i'm deadSilly That was just tooo cuteDay Dreaming When he came to san.. stomping he feetROFL really adorable!! And then in an irritated way when he says "Mohit khana khane ke liye chalo na..!! kya kar rahe ho??Angry" ROFL He imitated her soo well!!LOL Sho shweet!! San was not there visible in the vid.. but we could hear her laughter!!Embarrassed
Felt reallyy good seeing him after half a month!! Today is our day.. first san's article and now this vidBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGsaniya.xXSilentWishesX.MohitzPari...-Jia-..

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

sanzHug LOL haha
I knowww first sanz's news and now thisEmbarrassed its our day baby!!!! m so happy!!!! hahaha the way he walked seriously cracked me up.....first I saw it in mute and I was like W*H is this boy doingROFLLOL they are funny!

@Bold - BINGO! LOL I was like W*H ConfusedROFL then I was like Ohh OMFGG he's mimicking San ROFL 

How's you? Hug, how was your birthday?
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I knowww -Jyotika- SmileROFL they were so cute and his voice ROFL we r more crazy, we drool over a few sec segment for days and daysROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyotika-

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

sanzHug LOL haha

@Bold - BINGO! LOL I was like W*H ConfusedROFL then I was like Ohh OMFGG he's mimicking San ROFL 

How's you? Hug, how was your birthday?

I knowww haha

m doing fine!! just came back from college! next 15 days are lil relaxing!! so u will see me moreLOL have to finish replying in b'day thread....so m still celebrating my b'dayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.x

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I knowww -Jyotika- SmileROFL they were so cute and his voice ROFL we r more crazy, we drool over a few sec segment for days and daysROFL

Dont you dare call me again with that name!!AngryROFL piche hi pad gayi hoROFL
Oh yes.. this is how we Monayaholics are.. a few sec vid can also make us go crazyySillyThat was reallyy cho cute!!Day Dreaming now this vid will work for us till few days!!LOL

Go to top