Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

Arre baawri, yeh holi ka tyohaar hai..anybody can put the colors on anyone..tum toh aise bol rahi jaise bachpan se aajtak kissi na tumhein rang hi nahi lagaya hai?...hilarious..taaliyan dialogue writer ke pakaoo dialogue per...πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰your neighbours, your school friends...arre wah kissi ne bhi rang nahi lagaya hai aajtak?..(dekhiye AajTak news mein..sansani khez khulaasa..)πŸ˜†

RBG

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ why this unnecessary protest I dont understand only the CVs and understand every one was putting color on everyone and no one is touching Dev and RadhikaπŸ˜†
🀣

Exactly CBG..these dumb cvs are not at all practical..Holi is such festival when somebody goes out of the house, the neighbours or friends throw colors or water...but this dumb Ansoo Kumari and Rangeela Dev are standing in a huge crowd without anyone sprinkling water or colors..Joke of the year and hilarious scene of the year...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and why the hell they have to show them wearing white?..most of the serials and movies always show white..dumb thinking..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

Rajji--

Aap ke liye--"Kya bat..Kya bat...Kya bat"...

Aur Radhika ke liye--Rona mana hai---kyunki, facing Maheshwari is just around the corner--need to toughen up---aur this time, Dev babu kuch nahi kar payenge....

Chalo--ek rona dhona maaf kiya--lekin age chalke--no SSK
Phir bhi, hamare chahane se kya hoga------

Radhika jee...
shukriya...shukriya..shukriya...

Rads ne toh contract sign kiya hai aur sole selling agency li hui hai..RONE ki..jab tk royegi nahi tab tak trps ooper nahi jaayengi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ansoo kumari cried and next day you will trps rise like mumbai sensex...πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita_M

🀣

geeez Raj .... ur not ez at alll!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I just saw the scene in question .....πŸ˜† it was priceless ..... esp the "zor ka zabardast jhatka" 🀣🀣🀣

but why hasn't it dawned on her that the reason Dev keeps showing up is becuz he is her hubby that she's been waiting for all this time ............... like the possibility of  it has not even crossed her mind .......... why else would she be attracted to him ............ besides the obvious fact that he's FINEEEEEEEEEEEE😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Kavita jee..kya karen..hum toh aise hi hain...πŸ˜‰
Good point kavita...even i noticed that...they always show that RaDev gets the vibes of each other and they feel the presence...but how come that feeling is missing here?..absolutely immature handling by the cvs...the script is weak...Doesnt she realise that whenever she felt the vibes, Dev is always present there..so doesnt she understand it must be him..?
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Good point kavita...even i noticed that...they always show that RaDev gets the vibes of each other and they feel the presence...but how come that feeling is missing here?..absolutely immature handling by the cvs...the script is weak...Doesnt she realise that whenever she felt the vibes, Dev is always present there..so doesnt she understand it must be him..?
yes both u are right..vibes and wind blowing ..etc this kind of weird and funny things r very common in soaps...all this times they both have realized their presence ...even in the boat ..when 2 boats r passing ..remember that fairy tale kind of boat scenes..???but when the proper time come..they become dumb..they dont get the vibes or whatever πŸ˜† yes script not only weak and immature ..according to me there is no script at all...CV think chalo RADand DEV ko dekha do..different dhang se bas viewers will be happy...Dev thora sa muskuraa diya..sab khush... Radhika fir se shuru hogayi according to RAJ.. RONA DHONA leke Krishna jee ke saamne..bas viewers rone lagenge... same old  trick...just give us a break...plssss...we r not stupid..

since this cb2 has been started..just tell me..where is the story ?i have just replied my views to other post..  great CV.. just show us some quality kind of story not only TRP rise karne ke liye absurd kahani mat dekhao yaar.. ...really sick and tired..

Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

yes both u are right..vibes and wind blowing ..etc this kind of weird and funny things r very common in soaps...all this times they both have realized their presence ...even in the boat ..when 2 boats r passing ..remember that fairy tale kind of boat scenes..???but when the proper time come..they become dumb..they dont get the vibes or whatever πŸ˜† yes script not only weak and immature ..according to me there is no script at all...CV think chalo RADand DEV ko dekha do..different dhang se bas viewers will be happy...Dev thora sa muskuraa diya..sab khush... Radhika fir se shuru hogayi according to RAJ.. RONA DHONA leke Krishna jee ke saamne..bas viewers rone lagenge... same old  trick...just give us a break...plssss...we r not stupid..

since this cb2 has been started..just tell me..where is the story ?i have just replied my views to other post..  great CV.. just show us some quality kind of story not only TRP rise karne ke liye absurd kahani mat dekhao yaar.. ...really sick and tired..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒbut when the proper time come..they become dumb..they dont get the vibes or whatever πŸ˜†..Now who is more dumb?..RaDev or CVs..by showing such nonsense...they get the vibes everywhere...like an Horror movie the wind is blowing..curtains are flying...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but now Dev just touched her and she started crying like a new born baby..πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Thanks a lot Annamarie..😊
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh!!! Raj,awesome  updates when i saw rada was crying at once u came into my mind raj sob sob kumari is backπŸ˜† i  was eargely waiting for ur update  i really enjoyed  reading it  Raj you are Great !!!!! in whole when i watched the episode it was dumb. cvs are not practial.they have to show us a good qualitiy story others wise it will fail
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

I do not know about other places but in Delhi and surrounding areas mostly people wear White clothes , man specially White kurta pajama......Reason may be that different colours look beautiful on white......Yes it is possible she never played Holi as in her home also nobody put color on her.....    She wanted to play Holi with her KK only.....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago

set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha34

Oh!!! Raj,awesome  updates when i saw rada was crying at once u came into my mind raj sob sob kumari is backπŸ˜† i  was eargely waiting for ur update  i really enjoyed  reading it  Raj you are Great !!!!! in whole when i watched the episode it was dumb. cvs are not practial.they have to show us a good qualitiy story others wise it will fail

πŸ˜†So u knew Anusha that my take on Sob sob kumari will be on forum soon...πŸ˜†I was just laughing at tht hilarious scene...if she dint wanted that other KK put gulaal on her in holi, she shud have stayed at home...Imagine thousands of ppl were playing holi and this Ansoo kumari was shown clean spotless white dress....dumb CVs...many people during holi throw water and sprinkle colors from behind, they just dont care who the personi is.this simple thing about the holi festival they doesnt knw?..absolute nuts....πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

I am from Bombay...we dont wear white clothes...during holi sometime they dump or throw the person tank filled with colored water...white or color clothes..they look same once the person comes out of tank...

Agreed she must have not played holi...then how come she went out during holi and the funniest thing..being in spotless white dress..no one has bothered to throw colors or water on her?.thousands of ppl were there...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ