set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome back Sob Sob sorry Ansoo Kumari...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Reason:- Dev Rangeela put color on Rads on Holi and gives her Vicco pepsodent powder smile in close up...but Lo jee..Rads kumari gets a shock of her lifetime...zor ka zabardast jhatka and she leaves from there in anger..She goes into Kanha's temple and here we go...she complains to Kanha that how did you allowed him put color on me?..and start crying nonstop..(wish if someone had kept bucket, it wudhv filled instantly..).first time a stranger has touched me..(Haillaaaa, Sob sob Kumari jee, sobbing nahi karte hain...sorry Ansoo Kumari jee..aapka naya shubh naam..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)..

Arre baawri, yeh holi ka tyohaar hai..anybody can put the colors on anyone..tum toh aise bol rahi jaise bachpan se aajtak kissi na tumhein rang hi nahi lagaya hai?...hilarious..taaliyan dialogue writer ke pakaoo dialogue per...πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰your neighbours, your school friends...arre wah kissi ne bhi rang nahi lagaya hai aajtak?..(dekhiye AajTak news mein..sansani khez khulaasa..)πŸ˜†

Sabse ek sawaal..? tum ghar se nikli kyun? woh bhi NIRMA Washing powder se washed ki hui Nayi white dress mein?..bolo bolo..batao batao...abh why ur crying Ansoo kumari..?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Dev shud have told her Ansoo kumari jee this is not color but strawberry chutney..πŸ˜†
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one raj bhaiya...yes, sob sob kumari is back with her never told story... may be she is playng for d first time...
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Madhu-

Good one raj bhaiya...yes, sob sob kumari is back with her never told story... may be she is playng for d first time...

It was so funny tht scene...holi is festival when most of the people doesnt mind who puts the colors on them..even the enemies become frnds on this day..and this stupid girl is crying like a baby...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Raj bhaiya i think radhika got inspired wid the gals came to cal him.... they were also in white na..!!!!......πŸ˜†
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=set_raj]

Welcome back Sob Sob sorry Ansoo Kumari...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Reason:- Dev Rangeela put color on Rads on Holi and gives her Vicco pepsodent powder smile in close up...but Lo jee..Rads kumari gets a shock of her lifetime...zor ka zabardast jhatka and she leaves from there in anger..She goes into Kanha's temple and here we go...she complains to Kanha that how did you allowed him put color on me?..and start crying nonstop..(wish if someone had kept bucket, it wudhv filled instantly..).first time a stranger has touched me..(Haillaaaa, Sob sob Kumari jee, sobbing nahi karte hain...sorry Ansoo Kumari jee..aapka naya shubh naam..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)..

Arre baawri, yeh holi ka tyohaar hai..anybody can put the colors on anyone..tum toh aise bol rahi jaise bachpan se aajtak kissi na tumhein rang hi nahi lagaya hai?...hilarious..taaliyan dialogue writer ke pakaoo dialogue per...πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰your neighbours, your school friends...arre wah kissi ne bhi rang nahi lagaya hai aajtak?..(dekhiye AajTak news mein..sansani khez khulaasa..)πŸ˜†

Sabse ek sawaal..? tum ghar se nikli kyun? woh bhi NIRMA Washing powder se washed Nayi white dress mein?..bolo bolo..batao batao...abh why ur crying Ansoo kumari..?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Dev shud have told her Ansoo kumari jee this is not color but strawberry chutney            

Cause  Brilliant Directorji instructed her to,she wails till he shouts  '' Cut''
 maybe its Garam Chutney, irritates her eyes .
Thanks Raj  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by JustShanta - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

Raj bhaiya i think radhika got inspired wid the gals came to cal him.... they were also in white na..!!!!......πŸ˜†

But this was ridiculously nonsense...as if she had never celebrated holi ever in her life?..she shud have not gone out of the house....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustShanta

Cause  Brilliant Directorji instructed her to,she wails till he shouts  '' Cut''

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Brilliantly nonsense illogical...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KavitaKumari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣
geeez Raj .... ur not ez at alll!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I just saw the scene in question .....πŸ˜† it was priceless ..... esp the "zor ka zabardast jhatka" 🀣🀣🀣

but why hasn't it dawned on her that the reason Dev keeps showing up is becuz he is her hubby that she's been waiting for all this time ............... like the possibility of  it has not even crossed her mind .......... why else would she be attracted to him ............ besides the obvious fact that he's FINEEEEEEEEEEEE😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Edited by Kavita_M - 13 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rajji--

Aap ke liye--"Kya bat..Kya bat...Kya bat"...

Aur Radhika ke liye--Rona mana hai---kyunki, facing Maheshwari is just around the corner--need to toughen up---aur this time, Dev babu kuch nahi kar payenge....

Chalo--ek rona dhona maaf kiya--lekin age chalke--no SSK
Phir bhi, hamare chahane se kya hoga------
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

RBG

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ why this unnecessary protest I dont understand only the CVs and understand every one was putting color on everyone and no one is touching Dev and RadhikaπŸ˜†
🀣