Mistis thought 21st March 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

Angie here is a hug from Veeru to her Jai........see Jai is very scared so Veeru is consoling her......

https://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/302/8/6/Zazu_was_right____by_KamikazedelBVH.jpg

and after hugging Jai,.....this is Veerus reaction

My dear Veeru, is that your reaction or Jai's reaction??  Don't go chunnu munnu on me.  I can't take it anymore. 

First of all the thought of two Abhays scared me.  Then I thought that they are going to show a romance of old Radhika with Abhay (the worst combination).  Then I added Vishaka, Kanika, Katyani and old Amma mix in that (the one who burns and goes to tantriks) and suddenly I had to stop as my mind could not take the horror. 

Then I get a hug and just when I was going to be teeny weeny happy,  I saw Veeru's reaction (??) reaction...  The only consolation is that Veeru did not paste that picture of Abhay smiling like a puppet at Kabutarni.  Thank God for small mercies.
Edited by why3 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by why3

My dear Veeru, is that your reaction or Jai's reaction??  Don't go chunnu munnu on me.  I can't take it anymore. 

First of all the thought of two Abhays scared me.  Then I thought that they are going to show a romance of old Radhika with Abhay (the worst combination).  Then I added Vishaka, Kanika, Katyani and old Amma mix in that (the one who burns and goes to tantriks) and suddenly I had to stop as my mind could not take the horror. 

Then I get a hug and just when I was going to be teeny weeny happy,  I saw Veeru's reaction (??) reaction...  The only consolation is that Veeru did not paste that picture of Abhay smiling like a puppet at Kabutarni.  Thank God for small mercies.

The second picture was Veerus reaction as an after thought.......but now she is back to normal..πŸ˜ƒ.....Actually I am wondering whether romance between two Abhays  is more scary (I mean one female Abhay and one male Abhay) or one between Abhay and old Radhika.............yeh its better we don't go to the others because then it will become a friday night horror show.πŸ€”

Puupet like smile to Kabutarni...........please don't want to think of it for now...........I am following the principle of out of sight out of mind.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

misti Today's episode was a repetitive of CB1 Holi sequence. when Dev applied colors on Radhika's cheeks, it felt similar, then Radhika getting distressed and running away was another scene, then she trying to wash away that colour was also repetitive.

I felt that CV's do not wanna innovate bt just wanna go in circles...

When radhika said something about Paap committed due to Paraya Mard applied colors on her. Even I felt that dis was rubbish as even if her Kishen Kanhaiya (her known face) would have applied her colours woudn't she have played with others....

Coming down to Amma's shrewdness, I did feel that Amma's look were shown a bit suspicious when Maheswari said that she wanted Rohan's marriage to conclude b4 he turns 23. whether that was only my  POv or other's also felt the same is nt known to me... Hope the CV's uses her cleverly and do not manipulate with ther characters specially Dev's.

AD........not only circles but squares, rectangle, rhombus, triangles and all geometrical shapes excepting for a straight line will soon be seen in CB2........I don't think that straight line is a geometrical shape and most probably tats w it won't be there in the script.

As for ammas look......maybe she gave a look but truthfully not interested in looks.........Abhay gave loads of looks ...but nothing came out of those looks so no going into anyones looks......if they have to say something then will listen.

Your version is more interesting but here they are just going for the TRPs where all the ceremonies would be between Dev and Radhika with Radhika acting like Abhay and Dev acting like Abhay too since both of them think of each other as parayi amanat.  Oh God, I thought one Abhay was bad and now we would have two Abhays or one Abhay combined with one old Radhika (from year 1 of CB1) until Radhika figures out that Dev is her husband.  Then we would be reduced to one Abhay but.....by that time Rohan would also fall for Radhika and start acting as Vishaka and Chanda would become Kanika, Maheswari is Katyani, Mohini is ...(throws up my hand in despair). πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

Now I have confused myself and don't know who is old Radhika, old Abhay, Kanika, Vishaka anymore.  It seems my version has rectangles and pentagons and what not.....

Angie jokes apart....the promo that Heena posted spoke about maybe Radhika being shown the right way/..............now since it is Badi bahu herself who is making sure that Dev learns all about RP duties.......maybe it will be badi bahu herself who will get Dev and Radhika married in front of everyone..........not as representing someone else but as themselves........that will also be poetic justice.

Angie jokes apart....the promo that Heena posted spoke about maybe Radhika being shown the right way/..............now since it is Badi bahu herself who is making sure that Dev learns all about RP duties.......maybe it will be badi bahu herself who will get Dev and Radhika married in front of everyone..........not as representing someone else but as themselves........that will also be poetic justice.
I would prefer that they get married in front of everyone and hope that no ghungats or mistaken identity is shown.   I hope they are not stupid enough to repeat the tracks of CB1 for such a thing because nobody would be interested.

Since the prophecy is that Badi bahu would herself bring CB, maybe that is what she would do as she would be left with no choice at the end.  Or does she find out about Dev being the future RP at the last minute and modifies her plan accordingly.

I would prefer that they get married in front of everyone and hope that no ghungats or mistaken identity is shown.   I hope they are not stupid enough to repeat the tracks of CB1 for such a thing because nobody would be interested.

Since the prophecy is that Badi bahu would herself bring CB, maybe that is what she would do as she would be left with no choice at the end.  Or does she find out about Dev being the future RP at the last minute and modifies her plan accordingly.

Well she might not be left with any choice or she might find out about Dev as the RP at  the last moment..........the second option actually gives rise to nice melodrama.........we know that chunnu munnu love melodrama.......
"Are, Are--itna sochiyye mat"---In matters such as this, critical thinking is not a virtue---
Just enjoy the smile, while it lasts (I mean Dev's smile)....it might change from Sob Sob kumari to sob sob kumar---

Misti liked ur thoughts

Ah so where was I.....πŸ€”.......I mean other than sitting in front of my desktop.....😳.....oh yes.....πŸ˜ƒ.........for some reason everyone is dancing.......πŸ€”.......don't know why Nirupa Roy and family started dancing but they are..............and Bumbum sees Phuljhari and smiles and walks up and stands behind her.........😲.........Phuljhari turns and Bumbum applies pink gulal on Phuljharis face.................poor Phuljhari is zapped and then Bumbum waves his hand in front of her and says........yuhuuu.........wakey wakey.....😳.....ok ok he does not say that but I can't help it.........πŸ€ͺ.........whenever I see Bumbum all these thoughts come in my mind.....😳.......Oh and then Phuljhari runs..................ahh no govind gopal song in background ........πŸ˜ƒ........when Bumbum was applying gulal and nor when she runs away.........πŸ˜ƒ..........but some classical music.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..........I liked it.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........thankyou Chunnu Munnu for not repeating the same song again and again..........this fitted with her being distressed.........😭........So Phuljhari runs to a temple..................Oh another temple, I mean it is not the horsie temple.......😳.......and has a heart to heart conversation with Kanha.......😭........Everything was good here Chunnu munnu but suddenly here for a minute Phuljharis voice and pitch changes.....πŸ€”....I mean it looked as if the dialogue was taken from somewhere else and pasted here.......😑.........Editor jee........πŸ€”.........I know you are tired out after the brilliant editing that you  did for the maha episode.......😑..I know it is so tiring na.....😑......to do one's work properly.......😑😑πŸ€ͺ.......... Anyway Phuljhari I think goes home and washes her face.................. well this time I won't mind because of Phuljharis monologue........... the family return home and the father and brother asked her where was she and they were wondering about her.........

Today looked like a filler episode completing what was left over from friday and then continuing the story of Bumbum putting the colors  and then Puljaris dilemma and agony that some stranger has put colors on her and she is angry with her friend Kanha why he let it happen and not recognizing the broad signals kanha gave herπŸ˜•

Bumbum is now worried that if he was a bit fast....... 😳........and if Phuljhari has ran off because of that........😳........he gets advice from the resident Love guru that is Chirkut........😳..who tells him to take things slowly.........πŸ‘.........right advice Chirkut.......slow friendship, gain her trust and then say your feelings........πŸ‘..ekdum pakki baat and then they start palying holi.........In the Purohit house.......meeting time and nodding your head time.........πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±........Bumbum smiling  like a robot......... πŸ₯±.........anyway Virath and his wife thinks that Virath will be declared the Rajpurohit.........😡........which Padma does not like.....πŸ₯±.........amma thinks that the meeting is for chintamaniji walking from his Rip Van winkle sleep.................ahh its not really rip van winkle sleep........πŸ€”.........anyway some sort of sleep which thrills Bumbum but does not please Virath..................and Kabutarni after having a conference meeting with Chintamaniji that soon the choti bahu will come and Kabutarni will knock Chintamanijis bucket.........πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±........she comes and declares marriage in 12 days........ Chirkut freaks out ........πŸ€”.. ahh the bullet train ride continues or will Chirkut do something.........πŸ€”.........

Can someone please strangle that Mohini........her artificial tone is irritating me.

Comment.........

The sentence that the priest told her regarding not letting any man in her thoughts because it is paap is now coming out of Radhika. She was harping about paap on Friday and today it was the extension of it...........Although all the answer to all the questions that she asked are in front of her, I think it will take someone else to point it out to her that maybe these are all the signs that points to the fact that  Dev is might be her kishn kanhayeeya............I hope that her father picks up on her distress and has a talk with her and gives her the suggestion...........This dreamworld that she has regarding her marriage is for me linked with fea..........she applies sindoor ritually because she is scared that if she does not do it then something will happen to kishn kanhayeeya............and then now it's her fear regarding committing paap.............and that everything was going smoothly for the last 12 years..............and why this sudden upheaval now?..............again type of fear.........Now  a question .....she said that only her husband has the right to apply gulal on her and she is worried  that since Bumbum has applied that a paap has been commited....but hasn't any other man other than Chenu and her father have applied gulal on her during holi in the past 12 years ? Why  has she not committed a paap then and now commiting a paap? Does not make sense here or is it that she is scared that this guy might be her Kishkanhayeeya and for that she might have to come out of her dream world.......does she like to stay in her dreamworld thinking about her prince charming? she did mention about her being at peace for 12 years.....does she not want to face reality?  Either I am confused or Radhika is confused.......ahh Chunnu munnu are confused.πŸ˜‰  Anyway liked her monologue and good work Rubina.............it will be good if they drag this confusion and retracing for some more time but this rush? Anyway............

Now coming to Dev so on Friday he had problems telling Chirkut about who is coming and now today he has no problems telling chirkut regarding his dream girl being there and went away ............what is this happening chunnu munnu........ahh so the identity of Phuljhari remains a secret to Chirkut.......isn't  it? Isn't it conflicting here.........I mean if he wanted to protect the girl on Friday by not revealing her to his friend then why will he want to reveal it today? Since in the last scene he was back to smiling like a robot in front of kabutarni it looks like he is going to be dumbed down to bring your twist.........so your games regarding playing with the leads characterization has started chunnu munnu...........when everyone will be clever but the main male lead will act like a robot...........so is Abhay coming back?..........I mean a smiling Abhay this time.You might say that all this is showing his kid like innocence but Chunnu munnu without ammas POV I am not buying into all that..so for me it is dumbing down.

Did not like Bumbum standing at his regular place at the back and nodding his head and the way he is being handled probably this is to show that he will not protest and go back to his shell when he finds that Chirkut is getting married to his Phuljari . Or we have a case of groom swapping as the groom may run away or Phuljaris mother may indulge in bride swapping anf Chanda may marry Chirkut. I want to see what twist the CMs will bring now.

Well she might not be left with any choice or she might find out about Dev as the RP at  the last moment..........the second option actually gives rise to nice melodrama.........we know that chunnu munnu love melodrama.......

Yup, that chunnu munnu do.  I would rather see it as Radhika's choice to reject or accept any groom.  But it won't happen that way.  So it is better if badi bahu causes Dev and Radhika to be publicly married.  No ghungats or sehras or mistaken identities of one's spouse anymore.  Show something refreshing.

It would be preferable that Dev meeting with Radhika and retreating when he realizes that Radhika is selected for Rohan.  But they show a friendship where both continue to meet either in Rawal or Mathura and find out about their childhood together.  Then since Dev is unaware of the marriage, he can still be backing away from Radhika  but now Radhika is feeling guilt free and would pursue him and eventually they marry publicly with Maheswari having no choice.  I am sure that chunnu munnu would go to the most illogical and irritating way in order for TRPs to go up.  In their opinion, that happens when leads are dumbed down.

Misti, I finally saw the episode by fast forwarding the first part.  Talk about another irritating episode though it was less than last Friday's.  

I fast forwarded the song sequence as nothing went with the story and I can't stand Mohini's character.  

The most irritating scene in my book belonged to Radhika and not Dev.  I guess I am getting used to seeing Dev as a smiling nodding puppet in front of Kabutarni.  They were trying to impose Radhika of CB1 on this Radhika when she is not that way.  First they showed her clueless about the business.  The original Radhika was clueless about money because she never had any and never had to deal with it either.  She was removed from it.  Here this Radhika is aware of the money.  She gives it to Chenu to bribe him periodically and usually to protect her from Shanti's wrath.  So she doesn't mind white lies.  She was given equal money by Mansaram from the childhood and they never showed Shanti taking it from her.  She works with her father and so how can she be clueless about prices etc.

The second irritating scene was shown today when she wailed endlessly about the gulaal.  I can understand about the guilt feelings but that was too much.  You play Holi with friends too and Dev had invited her as a friend.  Of course she knows about his intentions and is feeling weak about her own attraction.  But they are making her dumb.  The older Radhika cried in front of Kanha as she was helpless in preventing her family from betraying her.  Initially she cried when she found out about Dev's proposal for Vishaka because she had sensed that that guy was interested in her.  She wanted to tell her mother but her low self-esteem prevented her.  Then when she was forced to sit in wedding with Dev, she cried as she was helpless and also according to her belief Dev was getting someone else in marriage.  Later on she cried to Kanha because her own family betrayed her so badly by snatching her husband.

Here Radhika can have guilt feelings but not at the expense of becoming dumb.  If they had shown her confusion about her feelings and then wanting to ask Dev about his identity and yet hesitating because if he is not KK, then her heart would definitely break and so she is trying avoidance.  That would be more acceptable than those dialogues of "Paap-punya" when she doesn't know who KK is.  So why not consider the possibility that maybe Dev was KK sent by Kanha.  Her sitting morosely when her family came was more realistic than what showed before.

Then I also got irritated with Dev's inconsistencies in telling Rohan about Radhika in one episode but hesitating in another.  Similarly, Padma knew that Maheswari had chosen Radhika and yet expressed surprise.  Amma keeping silent and Dev nodding as puppet were bad at least.  At this rate, I only want Dev to mingle with Rohan from his family and then with Radhika.  His family interaction should be forbidden until Radhika becomes his wife.

I think they are trying to make Dev innocent and child like where he has taken Amma's lesson to heart and treats everyone with love.  But again innocence and dumbness don't go hand in hand.  Show at least Amma's doubts when she disliked Maheswari so much in the beginning.  

Finally that Mohini is just plain irritating.  Maybe they are trying to show that Mohini is so sweet that nobody knows her viciousness.  But it is not flying as her artificiality is obvious and so is  her underlying meanness.  By not noticing these things, Dev , Amba and Padma are made to look like fools.  At least let Padma or Amma roll their eyes or something.