Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rajsri

Misti ... thanks for your wonderfully funny updates both for ME and today ...was laughing as I remembered some of your comments
Thank you.πŸ˜‰
Regarding the ME and today, I am glad i could FF most of the dance and comedy show scenes ... except for radev and rads singing the song both of which were very good of course  😳  if i had not read the updates and had been watching i would not have been surprised to see dadaji jumping up and doing an item number on the side  πŸ˜†
Yeh yeh I know that for you RaDev and rads scene will off course be good.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...actually yesterday I thought that Rani of Jhansi also might be brought in to dance.😳😳

πŸ˜›I thought Rubina did an excellent job portraying the anguish of someone who is feeling attracted to a person when she should not be ... πŸ‘  ... yes, she had one bad dialogue regarding gulaal but overall she was very good.    Dev did a very good job too ... though i prefer to not see him around BB.  I got the feeling that he behaves the same way with BB as he does with Viraat ... but i may be reading more into it than is there
Rubinas acting was ok and I liked it and so commented on it too.........Dev smiling around BB gets on my nerves because of the missing link.....he was fine with Rohan. Infact I prefer seeing him with Rohan and Viraath because I understand that. ......

Rads family was very good as usual ... i am going to ignore all their dance numbers ...  Shantha as a character is sketched very well, grey but very interesting.  I really like the rads-chenu interaction ... PB, as you said before does not make sense ... esp Daima and BB and as a result Dev .  Rohan is a lot like Vishaka ... will be a friend to Dev but will use him as needed
Oh I like Chenu....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....Shantas character is very interesting and the actress enacting the role is good too....so on the whole its a good combination...to me she is not grey but more negative because of the burning incident.......that to me changed her from grey to negative. I hope they do not make her too overbearing because then she will become a carricature. Rohan till now is like Vishaka... 

I do hope chunnu munnu that when you bring things like caste, child marriage etc on the table, that you show the other side of the picture as the story progresses... in CB 1 we had a strong Dev and dadi who provided the balance ...  
Yes here.....if they are brining in the ills of society then the other side should be shown....

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viprakshi

thank you misti..........

You are welcome Viprakshi.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti very interesting comments and so are the Jai Veeru ,s cartoons....This week is going to unfold the story, atleast some hints  in which direction its going to move....Angie do not stop analyzing  the show, yes mute the scene or characters which becomes irritating, but give a chance to show .....Yours and Misti ,s thoughts  and counter discussion  and as well as others who express their views, are interesting to read and also good for the show......For me Mohini is intolerable to watch or hear, she looks artificial.....Previously Deepika was shown dumb but she never appeared artificial,was lovable....One thing i want to mention Puja that was shown as going around the fire before Holi is done by married couple is not correct ...Its done in the evening about 3  or 4 pm and all the family members or say any one can  go around  that wood  assembled to light. and do the puja...Holika Dahan is done at  night.....  Here i am talking about north india....Why they bend the rituals according to their convenience...As for Radhika,s Unhappiness about color , that is her individual thinking...I read your last comments about Dev , for me too it was the whole package. not anyone special , but no doubt about that Dev Radhika,s chemistry was also one of the reasons......

Thanks Neerja....well Jai was feeling scared so Veeru has to console her na.πŸ˜‰

Neerja both Deepika and Mrinalini were entertaining to watch.......one felt sorry for Deepika........and Mrinalini was a mixture of irritation, anger and ridicule.......and no one can roll her eyses as well as Mrinu dahling. But this Mohini is plain irritating.She is too artificial. These all rituals and poojas they pull out of their hats........I have grown up in Lucknow...spent my childhood there and have not come across this married woman pooja........don't know why they invent poojas.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh so you have been hooked by Devs smile again well he does have a nice colgate smile. πŸ˜‰On Friday Radhikas main thought was to escape from Dev'''..she was running like a headless chicken''.one could even see her clucking to herself all the time'''.so I am for the time being putting it down to her being headless.

πŸ˜†  That he does.  I was very irritated the first time when Dev stood there like a robot.  Here I was expecting it and so was not too much irritated at this point.  Also they have decided to show that Dev considers Rohan a friend and somehow has got used to the fact that Rohan doesn't stand for him in front of Viraath but instead diverts his attention.  So they are showing Dev happy for Rohan at the prospect of his wedding.

Now since they are showing that Dev considers Maheswari as Devi because of Amma and because he thinks she takes care of Dadaji,  her word is the command and this is how they will show him until he is jolted out of that either by Amma or by Radhika or both.  But it would be unpleasant for audience because they would show Radhika suffering again as Dev wouldn't be believing her as he didn't when Katyani was involved.  So his Abhay behavior for few months is a must.  Not sure if audience would have any patience left when they improve his character.

Since they are going for the maximum melodrama and the promo confirms it, there won't be any time for friendship between the two and would be one after another marriage ceremonies.  Radhika would be convinced by her mother to marry Rohan, Dev would be heart broken, both would be constantly crying in front of Kanha until he really goes for sleep and then Radhika would find out the truth.

Now they did talk about Rohan advising Dev to be friends with Radhika first.  But the promo doesn't indicate that.  Once Dev knows that she is the chosen one, he would be the one running away from her.  I guess this is how Dev and Radhika's relationship is from chunnu munnu's POV.  One runs while the other pursues.  Since Dev would be retreating,  Radhika would be pursuing him now.  The timeline is of bullet train, so one week Dev pursues and other week Radhika does and it would continue like that for the time being.

misti73 thumbnail

So his Abhay behavior for few months is a must.  Not sure if audience would have any patience left when they improve his character.

Well thats my thought to..rearding audiences patience...

Once Dev knows that she is the chosen one, he would be the one running away from her.  I guess this is how Dev and Radhika's relationship is from chunnu munnu's POV.  One runs while the other pursues.  Since Dev would be retreating,  Radhika would be pursuing him now.  The timeline is of bullet train, so one week Dev pursues and other week Radhika does and it would continue like that for the time being.
πŸ˜†
Yep and thats also Chunnu munnus definition of melodrama.
πŸ˜‰...

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
misti73 thumbnail