Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbum=Dev

Chirkut=Rohan

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Nirupa Roy=Mansaram

Chunnu munnu=Creatives

Ah so where was I.....ðŸĪ”.......I mean other than sitting in front of my desktop.....ðŸ˜ģ.....oh yes.....😃.........for some reason everyone is dancing.......ðŸĪ”.......don't know why Nirupa Roy and family started dancing but they are..............and Bumbum sees Phuljhari and smiles and walks up and stands behind her.........ðŸ˜ē.........Phuljhari turns and Bumbum applies pink gulal on Phuljharis face.................poor Phuljhari is zapped and then Bumbum waves his hand in front of her and says........yuhuuu.........wakey wakey.....ðŸ˜ģ.....ok ok he does not say that but I can't help it.........ðŸĪŠ.........whenever I see Bumbum all these thoughts come in my mind.....ðŸ˜ģ.......Oh and then Phuljhari runs..................ahh no govind gopal song in background ........😃........when Bumbum was applying gulal and nor when she runs away.........😃..........but some classical music.........😃😃..........I liked it.......😃😃........thankyou Chunnu Munnu for not repeating the same song again and again..........this fitted with her being distressed.........😭........So Phuljhari runs to a temple..................Oh another temple, I mean it is not the horsie temple.......ðŸ˜ģ.......and has a heart to heart conversation with Kanha.......😭........Everything was good here Chunnu munnu but suddenly here for a minute Phuljharis voice and pitch changes.....ðŸĪ”....I mean it looked as if the dialogue was taken from somewhere else and pasted here.......ðŸ˜Ą.........Editor jee........ðŸĪ”.........I know you are tired out after the brilliant editing that you  did for the maha episode.......ðŸ˜Ą..I know it is so tiring na.....ðŸ˜Ą......to do one's work properly.......ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸĪŠ.......... Anyway Phuljhari I think goes home and washes her face.................. well this time I won't mind because of Phuljharis monologue........... the family return home and the father and brother asked her where was she and they were wondering about her.........

Bumbum is now worried that if he was a bit fast....... ðŸ˜ģ........and if Phuljhari has ran off because of that........ðŸ˜ģ........he gets advice from the resident Love guru that is Chirkut........ðŸ˜ģ..who tells him to take things slowly.........👏.........right advice Chirkut.......slow friendship, gain her trust and then say your feelings........👏..ekdum pakki baat and then they start palying holi.........In the Purohit house.......meeting time and nodding your head time.........ðŸĨąðŸĨąðŸĨą........Bumbum smiling  like a robot......... ðŸĨą.........anyway Virath and his wife thinks that Virath will be declared the Rajpurohit.........ðŸ˜ĩ........which Padma does not like.....ðŸĨą.........amma thinks that the meeting is for chintamaniji walking from his Rip Van winkle sleep.................ahh its not really rip van winkle sleep........ðŸĪ”.........anyway some sort of sleep which thrills Bumbum but does not please Virath..................and Kabutarni after having a conference meeting with Chintamaniji that soon the choti bahu will come and Kabutarni will knock Chintamanijis bucket.........ðŸĨąðŸĨąðŸĨą........she comes and declares marriage in 12 days........ Chirkut freaks out ........ðŸĪ”.. ahh the bullet train ride continues or will Chirkut do something.........ðŸĪ”.........

Can someone please strangle that Mohini........her artificial tone is irritating me.

Comment.........

The sentence that the priest told her regarding not letting any man in her thoughts because it is paap is now coming out of Radhika. She was harping about paap on Friday and today it was the extension of it...........Although all the answer to all the questions that she asked are in front of her, I think it will take someone else to point it out to her that maybe these are all the signs that points to the fact that  Dev is might be her kishn kanhayeeya............I hope that her father picks up on her distress and has a talk with her and gives her the suggestion...........This dreamworld that she has regarding her marriage is for me linked with fea..........she applies sindoor ritually because she is scared that if she does not do it then something will happen to kishn kanhayeeya............and then now it's her fear regarding committing paap.............and that everything was going smoothly for the last 12 years..............and why this sudden upheaval now?..............again type of fear.........Now  a question .....she said that only her husband has the right to apply gulal on her and she is worried  that since Bumbum has applied that a paap has been commited....but hasn't any other man other than Chenu and her father have applied gulal on her during holi in the past 12 years ? Why  has she not committed a paap then and now commiting a paap? Does not make sense here or is it that she is scared that this guy might be her Kishkanhayeeya and for that she might have to come out of her dream world.......does she like to stay in her dreamworld thinking about her prince charming? she did mention about her being at peace for 12 years.....does she not want to face reality?  Either I am confused or Radhika is confused.......ahh Chunnu munnu are confused.😉  Anyway liked her monologue and good work Rubina.............it will be good if they drag this confusion and retracing for some more time but this rush? Anyway............

Now coming to Dev so on Friday he had problems telling Chirkut about who is coming and now today he has no problems telling chirkut regarding his dream girl being there and went away ............what is this happening chunnu munnu........ahh so the identity of Phuljhari remains a secret to Chirkut.......isn't  it? Isn't it conflicting here.........I mean if he wanted to protect the girl on Friday by not revealing her to his friend then why will he want to reveal it today? Since in the last scene he was back to smiling like a robot in front of kabutarni it looks like he is going to be dumbed down to bring your twist.........so your games regarding playing with the leads characterization has started chunnu munnu...........when everyone will be clever but the main male lead will act like a robot...........so is Abhay coming back?..........I mean a smiling Abhay this time.You might say that all this is showing his kid like innocence but Chunnu munnu without ammas POV I am not buying into all that..so for me it is dumbing down.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u mIsti 4 sharing ur thoughts .......... i agree editor jee should be more careful n he should have ear check up also...😆...
   m now only waitin to c dat wat wil Dev do after kabutarni's actulal image......hope we wil get to know it soon ,,,,, atleast Dev would get sum hints within these twelve days..... b'coz when Rohan will try to convince Dev to marry instead of him, Dev wil certainly go to Daima to say these n if Daima tell this to Maheshwari. the Devil inside Maheshwari wil cum out... there Dev/Daima could get sumthin abt it...
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well misti, i think dev cares for hid dadaji, n as he thinks that BB is looking after his Dadaji, he is ok with her, but i think once he knows her real intentions, dev will be a tough nut to crack for BB., now his role is slightly in background, but once rads comes to mathura, real story will unfold.

Dev will know his real identity, and as written initially about his character he will start searching for his real parents.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Misti, thumbs up for your commentary.

Yawn for the episode.

If Radhika's confusion is as you explained, then I can understand it.  But to me it seems as if they are dumbing down both Dev and Radhika at this point.   Her confusion to me would be more real to me if she starts thinking that it is a sin for her to start thinking of this stranger and having an attachment to it based on what was drilled by that pandit in her head 12 years ago.  But they need to show that she is also contemplating that Dev may be KK but is scared to ask him as it breaks her dreams if he is not.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense for her to feel that she is thinking of some other man besides KK when she doesn't know what KK looks like. 

I was also thinking that the father could sense her distress and guide her at least a little bit.  But the timeline indicates the bullet train schedule for me.  Marriage in 12 days is like that Akthi marriage in 3 days.  (you are right they are obsessed with this number in this show.  Wonder if some pandit told them harping on 12 would make CB2 successful).  Since 15 days engagement lasted for about 3 months in CB1, I have a feeling that 12 days would last that long where we shall see Abhay behavior and finally Radhika figuring out the truth the night before the wedding or maybe just before the pheras.

Now the precap indicates that Mansaram would be summoned tomorrow and hence there would be no time for him to figure out that Radhika is getting attached to some guy whom she doesn't think is her husband.

Same question for holi too from me?  Didn't any other guy (from the neighborhood) ever put color on her.  Which granth talks about only husband putting holi color on somebody's cheeks?

The serial is taking all the worst things from CB2 in terms of execution, rituals, timelines etc.  My interest is fast waning in CB2 and not sure if I feel like analyzing it too.

PF is ridiculous and very irritating.  I don't know if the actress playing Mohini has performed better in other shows, but here she is just plain unwatchable.  I hope either they change her characterization or replace her with somebody who doesn't come across in such a manner.
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

thank u mIsti 4 sharing ur thoughts .......... i agree editor jee should be more careful n he should have ear check up also...😆...

You are welcome RADEV100........ the editorjee needs a complete check up..😉

m now only waitin to c dat wat wil Dev do after kabutarni's actulal image......hope we wil get to know it soon ,,,,, atleast Dev would get sum hints within these twelve days..... b'coz when Rohan will try to convince Dev to marry instead of him, Dev wil certainly go to Daima to say these n if Daima tell this to Maheshwari. the Devil inside Maheshwari wil cum out... there Dev/Daima could get sumthin abt it...

Lets see how they do this phase.....and 12 days can be stretched in CB world.😉.... the other person who can change things here is Padma....or Rohan himself.

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: august123

well misti, i think dev cares for hid dadaji, n as he thinks that BB is looking after his Dadaji, he is ok with her, but i think once he knows her real intentions, dev will be a tough nut to crack for BB., now his role is slightly in background, but once rads comes to mathura, real story will unfold.

Dev will know his real identity, and as written initially about his character he will start searching for his real parents.

Yes I know that Dev cares for his dadaji ....but I have a problem........I mean a huge one regarding how the characterisation of Maheshwari, amma and Dev were dealt with after the leap....I have mentioned this before but here it is........

Dev

before the leap-he used to do his own work, was friendly with Rohan but also maintained his       distance, was wary of the others, did not like it when people snatch things that he thinks is his

after the leap-his reaction to Viraath is still the same but this time he hides it (this part has been   explained and also ambas role in it)

-lives with the family but one does not get the feeling that he is part of the family

- as a child was wary of Mahshwari but now things that he is good (ammas role her   has not been shown and without showing that Dev looks like a puppet to me.......someone like Abhay who does  not use his brains, when the creatives have shown that he does use his brains.....he guessed Radhikas discomfort, he is responsible for all the work , he guessed that Chenu is fleecing him)

-he is friendly with Rohan whom he has told about this girl that h is searching for,when he meets the girl that he thinks is his dream he rushed home to tell Rohan this....... even tells Rohan that he has fallen in love but then does not tell him that the girl is coming........if you are rushing home to tell your friend that you have met your  dream girl won't you also tell hom that she is coming...why this hesitation? is it because he really does not trust him or is it because Dev has again been changed to introduce the twist that will brng Radhika to the Purhit house. My hunch is that Dev has again been changed to suit another track.....so that is why he is now a ping pong ball to me........and incidently he is also the lead........so the lead does not have a definite character sketch but will be changed as per the tracks.

Maheshwari-

Before the leap-- aggresive, loud, greedy, quick to react, basically and open book whom everyone could read

after the leap- exactly the opposite.....manipulative,acts calm and wellspoken, looks and acts generous, but the change is so sudden and so opposite that it is extremely hard to accept for me.

Amba-

Before leap- shrewd, could easily read people

after the leap- stands quietly, nods her head and has not been shown as a person who knows something is wrong but is keeping quiet for a reason........a shrewd person is a shrewd person, that intelligence does not disappear, he or she usually will keep themselves in the background and keep their mouth shut for a reason but since ammas POV is still not shown she is at this point an irritating riddle for me which I have no patience to solve.

Dev is not that  innocent.......this difference in Devs behaviour to Maheshwari after the leap can be explained to me if ammas role in it is shown.........I mean that amma is not keeping quiet because she has been dumbed down but keeping quiet because she wants to protect Dev and for that she has managed to convince Dev that Mahshwari is good or that has not disillusione Dev regarding Maheshwaris true nature. I don't believe that a shrewd person like amma will not have guessed that something is wrong.........I do not believe that a reactive and greedy person like Maheshwari can act like this for 12 years without slipping..........so for me this calculating Maheshwari has been artificially built up by dumbing amma and they are progressing towards dumbing Dev.    
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why3

Misti, thumbs up for your commentary.

Thanks Angie...

Yawn for the episode.

If Radhika's confusion is as you explained, then I can understand it.  But to me it seems as if they are dumbing down both Dev and Radhika at this point.   Her confusion to me would be more real to me if she starts thinking that it is a sin for her to start thinking of this stranger and having an attachment to it based on what was drilled by that pandit in her head 12 years ago.  But they need to show that she is also contemplating that Dev may be KK but is scared to ask him as it breaks her dreams if he is not.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense for her to feel that she is thinking of some other man besides KK when she doesn't know what KK looks like.

I was also thinking that the father could sense her distress and guide her at least a little bit.  But the timeline indicates the bullet train schedule for me.  Marriage in 12 days is like that Akthi marriage in 3 days.  (you are right they are obsessed with this number in this show.  Wonder if some pandit told them harping on 12 would make CB2 successful).  Since 15 days engagement lasted for about 3 months in CB1, I have a feeling that 12 days would last that long where we shall see Abhay behavior and finally Radhika figuring out the truth the night before the wedding or maybe just before the pheras.

Now the precap indicates that Mansaram would be summoned tomorrow and hence there would be no time for him to figure out that Radhika is getting attached to some guy whom she doesn't think is her husband.

Same question for holi too from me?  Didn't any other guy (from the neighborhood) ever put color on her.  Which granth talks about only husband putting holi color on somebody's cheeks?

The serial is taking all the worst things from CB2 in terms of execution, rituals, timelines etc.  My interest is fast waning in CB2 and not sure if I feel like analyzing it too.

PF is ridiculous and very irritating.  I don't know if the actress playing Mohini has performed better in other shows, but here she is just plain unwatchable.  I hope either they change her characterization or replace her with somebody who doesn't come across in such a manner.

I think they might be dumbing down Radhika so that as mentioned before Shanti manages to convince her that Rohan is kishnkanhayeeya...........I mean they showed Mansaram with the badi bahu........I am actually wondering will he say yes to her? I mean in one side he can see what Radhika will get iif she comes into this family but on the other side he knows that Radhika will not say yes...........so that is why wondering how he will react........will he come home and tell his wife knowing that Radhika might face fire? or will he keep quiet and give the explanation to badi bahu who might try some other means. This constant thinking about her guilt without not letting anything else come into her brain is again a sign of brainwashig for me........I mean if they have not dumbed her down.  I hope they show her thinking about Dev as Kishnkahhaiya.......getting scared as you have mentioned and then trying to find out.....and then again getting disapoointed and then accepting Rohan if that is fed to her..........but this will take time and cannot be rushed.

What you said regarding the number 12 can be true.........they are obssesed about it.........and they might stretch it for more days.............afterall time line in CB is a bit strange. That holi and gulal dialgues was very confusing.......I mean why shoudl only ones husband apply gulal? Who told her that? Who told the dialogue writer that? Purohits are like zomobies in a mad house and Mohini........she irritates me a lot and I press the mute button whenever she speaks.  Even Deepika with her silliness was not this irritating.......

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
misti Today's episode was a repetitive of CB1 Holi sequence. when Dev applied colors on Radhika's cheeks, it felt similar, then Radhika getting distressed and running away was another scene, then she trying to wash away that colour was also repetitive.

I felt that CV's do not wanna innovate bt just wanna go in circles...

When radhika said something about Paap committed due to Paraya Mard applied colors on her. Even I felt that dis was rubbish as even if her Kishen Kanhaiya (her known face) would have applied her colours woudn't she have played with others....

Coming down to Amma's shrewdness, I did feel that Amma's look were shown a bit suspicious when Maheswari said that she wanted Rohan's marriage to conclude b4 he turns 23. whether that was only my  POv or other's also felt the same is nt known to me... Hope the CV's uses her cleverly and do not manipulate with ther characters specially Dev's.

Angie12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misti73

I think they might be dumbing down Radhika so that as mentioned before Shanti manages to convince her that Rohan is kishnkanhayeeya...........I mean they showed Mansaram with the badi bahu........I am actually wondering will he say yes to her? I mean in one side he can see what Radhika will get iif she comes into this family but on the other side he knows that Radhika will not say yes...........so that is why wondering how he will react........will he come home and tell his wife knowing that Radhika might face fire? or will he keep quiet and give the explanation to badi bahu who might try some other means. This constant thinking about her guilt without not letting anything else come into her brain is again a sign of brainwashig for me........I mean if they have not dumbed her down.  I hope they show her thinking about Dev as Kishnkahhaiya.......getting scared as you have mentioned and then trying to find out.....and then again getting disapoointed and then accepting Rohan if that is fed to her..........but this will take time and cannot be rushed.

What you said regarding the number 12 can be true.........they are obssesed about it.........and they might stretch it for more days.............afterall time line in CB is a bit strange. That holi and gulal dialgues was very confusing.......I mean why shoudl only ones husband apply gulal? Who told her that? Who told the dialogue writer that? Purohits are like zomobies in a mad house and Mohini........she irritates me a lot and I press the mute button whenever she speaks.  Even Deepika with her silliness was not this irritating.......

Your version is more interesting but here they are just going for the TRPs where all the ceremonies would be between Dev and Radhika with Radhika acting like Abhay and Dev acting like Abhay too since both of them think of each other as parayi amanat.  Oh God, I thought one Abhay was bad and now we would have two Abhays or one Abhay combined with one old Radhika (from year 1 of CB1) until Radhika figures out that Dev is her husband.  Then we would be reduced to one Abhay but.....by that time Rohan would also fall for Radhika and start acting as Vishaka and Chanda would become Kanika, Maheswari is Katyani, Mohini is ...(throws up my hand in despair). ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 

Now I have confused myself and don't know who is old Radhika, old Abhay, Kanika, Vishaka anymore.  It seems my version has rectangles and pentagons and what not.....

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why3

Your version is more interesting but here they are just going for the TRPs where all the ceremonies would be between Dev and Radhika with Radhika acting like Abhay and Dev acting like Abhay too since both of them think of each other as parayi amanat.  Oh God, I thought one Abhay was bad and now we would have two Abhays or one Abhay combined with one old Radhika (from year 1 of CB1) until Radhika figures out that Dev is her husband.  Then we would be reduced to one Abhay but.....by that time Rohan would also fall for Radhika and start acting as Vishaka and Chanda would become Kanika, Maheswari is Katyani, Mohini is ...(throws up my hand in despair). ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 

Now I have confused myself and don't know who is old Radhika, old Abhay, Kanika, Vishaka anymore.  It seems my version has rectangles and pentagons and what not.....

Angie here is a hug from Veeru to her Jai........see Jai is very scared so Veeru is consoling her......

https://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/302/8/6/Zazu_was_right____by_KamikazedelBVH.jpg

and after hugging Jai,.....this is Veerus reaction