Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dev is genuinely repenting. I think he deserves to be forgiven. Its not gonna be easy n it will take time but if he is genuinely sorry then forgiveness should be given so that Maaneet can just move on.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shivani003

Dev is genuinely repenting. I think he deserves to be forgiven. Its not gonna be easy n it will take time but if he is genuinely sorry then forgiveness should be given so that Maaneet can just move on.

Thank you Shivani...  I absolutely believe that... He is repenting and that also with the shame that he is not even able to stand and meet Geet's eyes..

I liked when he said that who is he to make them together?  He is doing this for himself as to wash away his sins... my heart just felt his pain when he said that at least he has a right to repent..  Yes every one has right to repent. 

To forgive or not depends upon you but I do believe that if one is remorseful and repenting God forgivs instantly.  He just cannot help but forgive that person and cleans him then who are we to keep grudges against God's best creation and that his humanbeing.  I do believe that by doing so we ourselves go against God's wish... 

Yes we can watch and protect ourselves so that we do not fall in to same situation again and may be stay away or something..  but forgivesness is the best and a healing power and a begining of everything new...
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much, Eva, always when I am seeing your name on updates I am happy knowing it will be so beautiful to read, and today it was so as always!  I was dreading and fearing this episode after all the hulchul on the forum all weekend.  I thought maybe Maan and Geet will have some terrible MU and Geet will be confused about her feelings...but no.  CV's really came through showing her sherni nature and her love for Maan which can't be changed, even when Dadima and Dev are coming like kabab mein haddi and all. I think you might be right that they will stretch MU a little due to GC's honeymoon trip, but we can all be happy knowing that he is happy on this much-deserved trip with his wife and that Maan and Geet will be happy again after short while. I agree it was lovely episode...thanks so much for your update which was so lovely, too!
anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the episode for strong geet dialog
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...yes Now i also think that DEV has the right to repent...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: evasumi

Thank you Shivani...  I absolutely believe that... He is repenting and that also with the shame that he is not even able to stand and meet Geet's eyes..

I liked when he said that who is he to make them together?  He is doing this for himself as to wash away his sins... my heart just felt his pain when he said that at least he has a right to repent..  Yes every one has right to repent. 

To forgive or not depends upon you but I do believe that if one is remorseful and repenting God forgivs instantly.  He just cannot help but forgive that person and cleans him then who are we to keep grudges against God's best creation and that his humanbeing.  I do believe that by doing so we ourselves go against God's wish... 

Yes we can watch and protect ourselves so that we do not fall in to same situation again and may be stay away or something..  but forgivesness is the best and a healing power and a begining of everything new...

So beautifully said. I agree 100%. Its important to forgive and move on especially for Maaneet. They need it for closure and to not get worked up every time Dev appears before them. My mum is a Cristian and what they teach us is that its very important to forgive someone who is genuinely repenting for their sins. Feeling sad for Dev too. He seems really sorry and so very genuine in trying to keep them together!
evasumi thumbnail
Yes Maan and Geet does need to change their mood as soon as Dev enters..  Only by forgiving him they will be able to move ahead as his presence or absent will not make any difference to them or to the family.

His absence upsets Dadima as she loves him as much and his presence upsets Maaneet as they just cannot bear him near them...

This can only be taken out of equation with the forgiveness and his presence or absence would not make any difference to Maaneet...  As Geet always closes down and does not talk and Maan just gets angry at his presence.. and just scowls and frawns at him whenever he sees him and the hormony of the Maaneet gets disturb..

So yes forgive and move ahead is the better way... 

I think it would be easy for Geet as she thinks by heart but it will be hard for Maan as his mind does not forgive very easily...  But as usual after a while he will see as Geet sees and will come out with forgiveness..

evasumi thumbnail
@ bhakti2...  Yea I was dreading it a little but I had a feeling that Geet is going to come around as she already felt in the house talking to dadima that Maan is trying so much to bring her out and she simply cannot stay in her misery and sorrow and make Maan sad.

but I totally totally loved Geet's dialogues as I think in coming episdoe she herself will have to remember those if at all any MU track is on...

After a little turbulences I think their life boat will sail at ease...

will wait for that beauiful episode.. But meanwhile we will have to go though this... Well it is the phases of life and Maaneet has to go through that also...   :))))
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update Eva
Saams thumbnail
Thanx for the update....