Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi dearies.... first of all i wud liek to apologize for not able to comment on analysis for ur analysis as i feel very tired now a days and fall asleep soon after doin gma bit... i totally forgot to turn off maPC all nite strday and i slept.... and got up at 4.30 suddenly due to some dream and saw tat PC was on ... 

so me is very sorry ... but i read all ur analysis the next day from mble wen in office... dnt knw how u guyz manage all working girls....

OK for the shw now... to say the  truth the article is going to come true Geet leaving KM...

Dev part to be ended so tat they can start with Sammy aunty...

Maan is defo going to use harsh words wic he'll regret the sec after he uttered it...

Precap was so scary... now a days CV's giving muted precap and we can easily read their lip moments....

how dare Devil touch Geets hand...

yaar y can't u leave can't u see ur the one who is creating probs in their life for now...quickly get out of KM now Geet has forgiven u not coz she wanted to but she wanted to start fresh with Maan who is her future...

okies so tmrw Geet mite leave KM....

thursday filler epi... and me think will not be able to make it up as INDIA VS AUSTRALIA match is on thursday...Dadi mite give herpiece of mind to Maan and tell him abt the farmhouse plan...25th GC returns.... 26 th v'll see Maan manofying Geet... and the next week full of manofying romancing,pleading for acceptance nok jhoks....and finally next sat the most awaited SR mite happen...

and again im telling Sammy's entry is put in dungeons till Maaneet r thro their SR once it is completed we'll get to see Maan's past...

@Mona di dnt worry no longer separation will be shown...remember this is GHSP and the MU r anyother difficulties only takes its place for a short wile may be a week r so...

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ reni...me too yaar...cant digest kamina going scot free..

@ deepu=== yipppeeee

@  naz === sorry baby...no emotional atyachaar works on us!!

and belive me when i saw we are truly EVIL......ur sazaa will be tooo
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

reni i am f9 dear..and u?main aayi aur tum jaa rahi ho....

have exams in may....gotta get up at 7 and study...wil definitely wait after may 16....will be absent from GF in some days....god knows how much i will miss crazies...but will be back and then wait till late..
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am totally frustrated with the CVs today....the show started with such positive note....they were showing some real incidents....in punjab, haryana, bihar, rajasthan....these things often happen where NRIs come and marry girls for money and then leave the girls to rot...then the girls' families very often kill the girls to protect so called family name...

brij represented such families and dev represented those NRIs....brij track was rightfully handled...he got behind bars and will be there for many years....but dev is scot free...even getting forgiveness from the victim....

y so....then y is brij in jail.....his crime is less than dev....brij wanted to kill geet but he did not succeed....brij is behind bars for "attempted" murder and dev is free in spite of "actual" bigamy and rape 🤢
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ spee
Happy Birth Day and many many returns of the day. 🤗   🥳

May god bless u all hapiness and success. 😃
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@arti:  I too want filler on Thursday as i cant miss the match

@priti:  sweet update..NASA n Dev-ill torture..

@spee:  Agree with your underlined quotes.

@drdee142:  She needs to leave her past behind so even the shadow doesn't darken her future with Mann, and she wants to start a new life with Maan with nothing carried from the past and so by forgiving him she has put her past behind her so she can start her new life without any burden.

I loved Geet's justification

@maitri.thanx for liking the analysis....hoping for the best for our MAANEET...

@samata.....thanx dear....yeh cv's ek hi situation create karte hain MU karne ke liye...pehle GEET and now SAME WITH MAAN...kuch toh naya try karo...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@aarthi lovely analysis yes seems this time article is going to come true..
@spee lovely analysis yes she has forgiven devil to move on with her life..
@dee lovely analysis..
@reni thanks honey..
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i am totally frustrated with the CVs today....the show started with such positive note....they were showing some real incidents....in punjab, haryana, bihar, rajasthan....these things often happen where NRIs come and marry girls for money and then leave the girls to rot...then the girls' families very often kill the girls to protect so called family name...

brij represented such families and dev represented those NRIs....brij track was rightfully handled...he got behind bars and will be there for many years....but dev is scot free...even getting forgiveness from the victim....

y so....then y is brij in jail.....his crime is less than dev....brij wanted to kill geet but he did not succeed....brij is behind bars for "attempted" murder and dev is free in spite of "actual" bigamy and rape 🤢

dont worry aditi...i trust maan he will not forgive the devil....he will have to face tai chi of maan....or else....i get my danda for cvs for such non sense track...
@naz.......thanx dear for liking it......i am fedup of this torture now.....ab aur sahan nahin ho raha hai mujhse.......