Kudos Geet - Slap on his face with just words! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
truly DD rocked today.today,s episode was gr8. and geet surely put Dev on his right place.Dev the curious cat.
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAR GEET IS MIND BLOWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

nice post!  😛😛geet gud job

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Sherni roars only when needed!😆
yes you need to roar only when its needed ., not always roaring..she is not roaring too...she gave a stern reply ..life needs patience., whatever be the situation in life ., instead of handling it emotionally., handle with love., trust and above all positivity will wipe out everything and every pain in life..this is what i learnt in this forum., thank you so much girls and my hearty thanks to hima..love my crazies ...😊
Exactly guyz and thats the reason everyone around on the forum needs to be patient enuf to see the entire episode rather jump to a conclusion based on precap for 8-9 seconds...

Check it now the same very people who thought Geet was wrong on Saturday and bashing her are praising Geet for showing Dev his place...

why do we always forget PATIENCE is the MOTHER of all VIRTUES....  and we need to see the episode to understand the entire context....

BTW the stage is all set now for a big volcanic eruption.... i just hope this MU clears up faster and Geet and Maan emerge more stronger and better partners for each other...
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Well said Preethi.........this's what we call bina awaaz ke tamacha...   Our princess rocked as usual & stole the show...claping hands smiley..We all r aware that Maan aur Geet ko Maaneet karne mei 3rd person is not required & now its Dev turn to realize this.....Geet has fixed him right & showed him his place....blow smiley.....Me too hope that Maan too doesn't overhear anything & trust Geet as always......                          Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Exactly guyz and thats the reason everyone around on the forum needs to be patient enuf to see the entire episode rather jump to a conclusion based on precap for 8-9 seconds...

Check it now the same very people who thought Geet was wrong on Saturday and bashing her are praising Geet for showing Dev his place...

why do we always forget PATIENCE is the MOTHER of all VIRTUES....  and we need to see the episode to understand the entire context....

BTW the stage is all set now for a big volcanic eruption.... i just hope this MU clears up faster and Geet and Maan emerge more stronger and better partners for each other...
Azmi i never bash Geet.... You are talking about me?😕
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Well said Preethi.........this's what we call bina awaaz ke tamacha...   Our princess rocked as usual & stole the show...claping hands smiley..We all r aware that Maan aur Geet ko Maaneet karne mei 3rd person is not required & now its Dev turn to realize this.....Geet has fixed him right & showed him his place....blow smiley.....Me too hope that Maan too doesn't overhear anything & trust Geet as always......                         

Oh yes Bobby i want Maan to trust her.... I dont know if Geet would even know that Maan was there... Thats what scares me... Lets se.
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Azmi i never bash Geet.... You are talking about me?😕
Never babes... I know you to be a Handa Fort Soldier just like me 😉 How can i even talk about you... It for others around the forum.. Just take a look and you would know 😉
@sindu1231 Exactly Sindhu.... its easy to overreact and jump guns... difficult to be patient and handle the situation sensibly...😊