Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Oh yes Bobby i want Maan to trust her.... I dont know if Geet would even know that Maan was there... Thats what scares me... Lets se.

Hope Dev becomes like this.....                                                         And Maaneet stays in peace.....   Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

preethi dear....yes muh tod jawab....without unnecessary noice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Geet...love her.  โค๏ธ
And DD....ha ha...words are not enough๐Ÿ˜‰โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to feel geet is real always.

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree!! && not to forget DD did a SPECTACULAR job๐Ÿ‘!! I lOve her more & more everyday!!๐Ÿค—
&& I dun think maan will misunderstand her but he'll be mad cuz she forgave Dev!! 
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rolzz

I hope at least now she will be considered to worthy of the Maan Singh Khuranna!!!

Ohh Rolzz you seriously think so... I doubt it. One more still pic or promo and Geet's character gets another 'sautan' like treatment... you just wait and watch. 

According to some Maan's character is flawless... whereas Geet is the root of all misunderstandings and sorrows...
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i really want maan to break his face!!
But i do not wanna hope anymore..cuz i might get disappointed..
LuvScooby thumbnail
Geet proved again (don't know why needs to keep proving) that there is only one man in her life and she'll stick to him like glue for the rest of her life ๐Ÿ‘
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am happy cvs did not ruin her character today..
still waiting for tomorrow..really want maan to break dev's face!

Originally posted by: kesha2412

Ohh Rolzz you seriously think so... I doubt it. One more still pic or promo and Geet's character gets another 'sautan' like treatment... you just wait and watch. 

According to some Maan's character is flawless... whereas Geet is the root of all misunderstandings and sorrows...

I agree, please don't be so confident Rolzz, you know how Geet's in-laws clan is huge,  a very "broad" family, but "narrow" minded๐Ÿ˜ญ
I am praying that today is not like the "lull before the storm" again...........๐Ÿ˜
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is our Sherni after all!

Loved every word she uttered to Dev today! Maan has helped her become courageous throught the time they've spent together .. and today we saw that he did a really brilliant job. She was able to stand up to her offender ..

Best line: Tumhe pata hai woh tumhara kya hashar karein gey jab unhe pata chalega kai tumne mujhe yahan bulaya hai?! I was like Woooo You Go Girl! ๐Ÿ‘

Z
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Drishti our Sherni Khurana Rocked luved her to my core.Please we want Geet character to be always like this strong