prithi ji, nice post πŸ˜›  
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰@Azmi - Ok i know what you are talking about
Originally posted by Sayna

prithi ji, nice post πŸ˜›  
Mera bacha! πŸ€—Thanks choti!😊
Haven't watched epi yet but read update....😊...So glad that Geet show Dev his right place....😳

preethi no no dont worry., maan will not misunderstand geet., he will be surprised by everyones attitude towards dev, especially geets' ., everyone has forgiven dev., but geet actually did not...for her dev doesn't even exists...all these days she was mourning for her baby...that's why so sad ..but now she is coming out of it...i think mu will happen but our maaneet will come together again...dear read my pm.,😊
Originally posted by sindu1231

preethi no no dont worry., maan will not misunderstand geet., he will be surprised by everyones attitude towards dev, especially geets' ., everyone has forgiven dev., but geet actually did not...for her dev doesn't even exists...all these days she was mourning for her baby...that's why so sad ..but now she is coming out of it...i think mu will happen but our maaneet will come together again...dear read my pm.,😊
hain mujhe bhi lagta hai ke mu hogi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ aur abhi holi wala scene bhi baki hai , πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Sayna

hain mujhe bhi lagta hai ke mu hogi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ aur abhi holi wala scene bhi baki hai , πŸ˜•
its okay yar let them fight., everything will be beautiful when my maaneets does...let them fight, after fighting if she wants to go out let her go dear..but where she will go, when her destiny says that she is maan ki geet...she will come to maan again., becuase they are destined to be together no matter at anytime/anything happens., they are for each other...thats my maaneet..its my pov sayna..not to hurt you..πŸ˜›..
sayna@ mu hogi bhi tho kya huwa , phir ek dhamakedar reunion bhi hoga.accha socho accha hi hoga..don't cry sweety..πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by sindu1231

its okay yar let them fight., everything will be beautiful when my maaneets does...let them fight, after fighting if she wants to go out let her go dear..but where she will go, when her destiny says that she is maan ki geet...she will come to maan again., becuase they are destined to be together no matter at anytime/anything happens., they are for each other...thats my maaneet..its my pov sayna..not to hurt you..πŸ˜›..
maan ki geet😍😍😍
Originally posted by gurpreet28

sayna@ mu hogi bhi tho kya huwa , phir ek dhamakedar reunion bhi hoga.accha socho accha hi hoga..don't cry sweety..πŸ˜† 
 hain wo to hoga ji, abhi to sr baki hai  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³