Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So what happens to the hospital when Jagat goes off to Mumbai.............

Oh I know......Anandi and Phooli will run a  school/creche/hospital/advice centre, .................. cannot let so much money spent, go down the drain🤢
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To fulfill dadisa's dream project 😉 anandi will become the  doctor,phooli at help desk and makhan will be compounder.....
without  educating herself she started a school now our genious will be the village quack doctor extraordinaire..🤔
groucho thumbnail
Exactly.................Makhan a compounder............that really cracked me up👏.........too good.
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

You are right! During the Ragging Incident when jagyya returned home. Gauri called Jaggya's home and spoke to anandi over Landline, then she must know where his house is, from the STD code. I think they (CVs) conveniently forgot about that.

They do not forget.  They know that 90 % of the viewers just like sob stories, and want to cry.

There are many old ladies, and young ones, in the villages as well as the city, and are couch potatoes.    These are the ones who give them the TRPs.
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: walquest2000

They do not forget.  They know that 90 % of the viewers just like sob stories, and want to cry.

There are many old ladies, and young ones, in the villages as well as the city, and are couch potatoes.    These are the ones who give them the TRPs.

You are absolutely right.............we are not just the minority but also a dot in the TRP viewership.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@walquest2000 & Aditi

so true !! and people like me who watch these shows on youtube or other tv show sites dont contribute towards driving their trp's ...but I cant help commenting on their stupidity !! knowing very well that I am beating my head against the wall 😕
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vik rocks

the CVs think the audiences will never know anything & show whatever they like... they take us for granted. & we all helplessly keep on watching the show despite bloopers in the hope that CVs will show something interesting in future😆

Congrats Vikrocks for turning a Goldie  🥳 🥳
anulavb thumbnail
Originally posted by: prime1985

It seems that script writers (especially of the TV serials) don't want to use their brain. I feel they just want to finish writing as early as possible and only care about money. Every TV serial these days seems to be portraying this.

Yesterday, they showed that Gauri was discussing future plans at the time they were leaving for station. Isn't  it ridiculous that they didn't discuss those things during their final and pre-final years. They found only the departing day to discuss it.
Plus, how do they know they'll get MS? You have to sit for competitive exams for that. So:

1. What are the chances that they'll both get MS?
2. What are the chances that they'll both get MS in the same city?
3.What are the chances that they'll both get MS in the same college?
CV's homework to kar lein

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Laal Singh will be the doctor.......
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@piyualka: lal singh ka naam leke meri muh ki baat cheen li...
so my q is:
Where is Lal Singh?
Did he not complete his MBBS?
If he did then why was he not celebrating with everyone when they got their Degrees?
What is his opinion of Jagya Gauri? Isnt he planning to tell Singh Family the Truth?
Seriously CV's, dont make characters dissappear so soon...