Blooper pe blooper!!

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Cvs are really taking us for a giant wheel ride.One fella falsens his name,place ,marital status and for 4.5 years no-one knows.As far as i know SSC certificate name is only registered in MBBS even if you are married or otherwise not any fancy name.
Are we staying in stone age?????When i had done MBBS 1 year in 1995 by 96 everyone h ad known each other's kundali in detail( ghar ka address, members in each house and mind it we were 500 of them) and then there was no internet active also!!!!!Aur ab when u have wifi/etc... hame kya stonehenge ke zamane ka resident samjha hai kya????? That Gauri has enuff brains to tackle dacoits in bus but cant find out if the guy she has been dating for over 4 years ki asliyat kya hai????? seriously blooper of the worst category!!!!! or has she too met with head injury?????AAj kal ki ladkiyan to find out everything about even a casual fling in an jiffy!!! what to talk about your prospective groom!!!!! GOK these serials and their tracks!!!1
Edited by india2050 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You are right! During the Ragging Incident when jagyya returned home. Gauri called Jaggya's home and spoke to anandi over Landline, then she must know where his house is, from the STD code. I think they (CVs) conveniently forgot about that.

atria thumbnail
CVs are godly being.... they can modify reality with a snap of their fingers, a name or marital status is peanuts to them.😆
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tellyland is a world untouched by logic😉...Well, the girl shot on head at close range  recovered  and even did dandiya with a bandaged skull😲 ..So its illogical looking for logic in this serial ðŸ˜Šwe just find it and laugh about them😉
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhas123

You are right! During the Ragging Incident when jagyya returned home. Gauri called Jaggya's home and spoke to anandi over Landline, then she must know where his house is, from the STD code. I think they (CVs) conveniently forgot about that.

wonderful point.. We are to assume that Gauri has gone blind in her love that she lost her mind also to think of knowing about his family
prime1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It seems that script writers (especially of the TV serials) don't want to use their brain. I feel they just want to finish writing as early as possible and only care about money. Every TV serial these days seems to be portraying this.

Yesterday, they showed that Gauri was discussing future plans at the time they were leaving for station. Isn't  it ridiculous that they didn't discuss those things during their final and pre-final years. They found only the departing day to discuss it.

realbiggboss thumbnail
how come the hospital was built so fast in one episode or was it being built in 4 years during leap period

please end this torture now
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why this c.v are torturing to viewer by showing such stupid track.............  @ subhas123 has caught the important point of std...........and @india2050, i agree with u...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the CVs think the audiences will never know anything & show whatever they like... they take us for granted. & we all helplessly keep on watching the show despite bloopers in the hope that CVs will show something interesting in future😆
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its not that they think we are fools or dont know what we are thinking.. they just go their way and take us for granted.. they know well that whatever they show, they always have a bunch of default viewers who can keep it in the same slot..