Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks preety for such a +ve post,

It is indeed needed this phase of time!!! Thank u sooo much!! U did a grate favour by posting this, u might have read it in srush WU post , how low I am feeling right now!!

Thank you!!πŸ€—

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Pooja,
 I was thinking the same last night, if Datta has to die ,then why are they puting this in bg, Arjun was not defeated, nor dead in the end of the war, Mahamrtyunjay mantra, is also used to cure big dieseses, but this shloka is always used,when truth, good is going to win, never when evil wins & The hero dies. Good is always present to see evil defeating,dying.
If they are planning to kill Datta, CVs are playing with our rich encient heritage, which EK used to do, after showing a strong symbol, in the next scene evil aws shown winning, that was the reason for her downfall. These symbols should be used with due respct to them & only if their longer lasting effects are shown in future.
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey poojs...

amazing post........ sorry for the late reply...... was busy.......

wat's this.... everyone sending dhamki's at the end of the postπŸ˜²πŸ˜†..........

but anywayz, everything is so well written in detail dearie..... loved all the signs u just jotted down.......

kala evilness has to end n the good has to prevail.......

tc
divya
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@All :
Thanks a lot my friends for responding with so many positive comments.
Keep the faith & i am sure ALL IS WELL.😊