Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I love reading posts like this. I am not a Hindu bt like to know what is going on when hindu religious practices are shown. It makes the serial more meaningful and helps me understand it better.
Thank You.πŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks preety for this lovely post.  I loved today's episode, where ever there are religious chants, devotees receive a calm reverence  around them. Quite exraordinary ,a state that cannot really be verbalised.
Dutta's actions, looks, supported by the viilagers said it all . And the mantra's made the picking up of arms to kill, to destroy an evil multiplying by the second made complete sense.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
to be honest after watching todays episode i get a very positive vibe..something tells me that with all this focus on good over evil and reference to god..nothing will actually happen to dutta.! i think the end of kala will be determined and then mishal will leave more gracefully.

Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@pooja

Just a thought came to mind,wanted to share with u all.
Uptil now all the Shloks/Mantras used in LTL hold their true meaning & also helped in retaining the faith in goodness.

In today's episode ,they used the Shlok from Mahabharat which Krishna told to Arjun -
YADA YADA HI DHARMASYA ,GLANIRBHAVTI BHARATA
ABHUTTHANAM ADHARMASYA TADATMANAM SRIJAMY AHAM

This Shlok means-
Whenever there is decline in religious practice & rise in irreligion,dear desendent of Bharat,i will descend myself on earth at that time.

If we were to go by this shlok ,then kala's evilless have crossed all the boundries ,hence now it is time to put an end to all her misdeeds,here instead of Lord Krishna ,Dutta has to do this job himself.

Secondly,they again used MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA which is used for as a last resort to save the person from death.
In here they used it during application of the medicine on Dutta's eyes,& TADA he got is eye-sight back.
Also the pot which was dropping water drop by drop on his head helds significance in yoga .(Sorry i don't have proper knowledge in that )But,that again is positive symbol.Each drop falling on his forehead was awakening his senses fully.
If i am not wrong it has something to do with - KUNDALINI JAGRUTI which means the person's subconscious & conscious mind awaken fully.

Lastly The name of the horse -DHAWAL
DHAWAL means white ,another meaning being pure & Pious.
Ironically Kala has all her BG people wearing BLACK which means darkness.

If i were to go by all these sybolisms in today's episode then i say,the darkness is looming on Kala's head & her down fall is sure.As for Dutta ,he has to be victorious.
Afterall,he has his mother's blessing,wife's love & devotion,Family's unconditional support & all these innocent villagers who are ready to fight for him without bothering about their lives.

To me ,in last frame Dutta looked like LORD SHIVA WHO WITH HIS BHOOT TOLI IS GOING TO SAVE HIS SATI FROM THE CLUCHES OF EVIL.

I don't care what the aricle says,today's episode gave me so many symbols & i being firm devotee of Lord Shiva & eternal optimistic ,will only tell u all nothing can happen to Dutta.
Good has to win over evil.πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: Just saw in calender,tommorrow is SANKASHTI which is GANESH CHATURTHI,so i am sure Nakku's bappa will surely do some miracle for his ladli friend.

Just wanted to cheer u all hence thought of this post.
I do want positive feed back from u all ,its a dhamkiπŸ˜†
Don't allow anyone to spoil our show,be optimistic.

Pooja😊

Just a thought came to mind,wanted to share with u all.
Uptil now all the Shloks/Mantras used in LTL hold their true meaning & also helped in retaining the faith in goodness.

In today's episode ,they used the Shlok from Mahabharat which Krishna told to Arjun -
YADA YADA HI DHARMASYA ,GLANIRBHAVTI BHARATA
ABHUTTHANAM ADHARMASYA TADATMANAM SRIJAMY AHAM

This Shlok means-
Whenever there is decline in religious practice & rise in irreligion,dear desendent of Bharat,i will descend myself on earth at that time.

If we were to go by this shlok ,then kala's evilless have crossed all the boundries ,hence now it is time to put an end to all her misdeeds,here instead of Lord Krishna ,Dutta has to do this job himself.

Secondly,they again used MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA which is used for as a last resort to save the person from death.
In here they used it during application of the medicine on Dutta's eyes,& TADA he got is eye-sight back.
Also the pot which was dropping water drop by drop on his head helds significance in yoga .(Sorry i don't have proper knowledge in that )But,that again is positive symbol.Each drop falling on his forehead was awakening his senses fully.
If i am not wrong it has something to do with - KUNDALINI JAGRUTI which means the person's subconscious & conscious mind awaken fully.

Lastly The name of the horse -DHAWAL
DHAWAL means white ,another meaning being pure & Pious.
Ironically Kala has all her BG people wearing BLACK which means darkness.

If i were to go by all these sybolisms in today's episode then i say,the darkness is looming on Kala's head & her down fall is sure.As for Dutta ,he has to be victorious.
Afterall,he has his mother's blessing,wife's love & devotion,Family's unconditional support & all these innocent villagers who are ready to fight for him without bothering about their lives.

To me ,in last frame Dutta looked like LORD SHIVA WHO WITH HIS BHOOT TOLI IS GOING TO SAVE HIS SATI FROM THE CLUCHES OF EVIL.

I don't care what the aricle says,today's episode gave me so many symbols & i being firm devotee of Lord Shiva & eternal optimistic ,will only tell u all nothing can happen to Dutta.
Good has to win over evil.πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: Just saw in calender,tommorrow is SANKASHTI which is GANESH CHATURTHI,so i am sure Nakku's bappa will surely do some miracle for his ladli friend.

Just wanted to cheer u all hence thought of this post.
I do want positive feed back from u all ,its a dhamkiπŸ˜†
Don't allow anyone to spoil our show,be optimistic.

Pooja😊

My dear Pooja,

Thank you for this elevating post after all the depressive thoughts and moments that practically all the aficionados of LTL have gone through and still struggling to come to terms with. Add to that the alarming battle that looms ahead when we will see a brother (Dutta always was and remained one until the last moment before Kala's own revelation about her real self) taking up arms to liberate his family and avail justice for himself and all those people that he has loved and protected his whole life. And pointing out the symbolical quality of yesterday's episode was right and very much in sync with the simplistic atmosphere of the Shiroli Jungle, yet so imbued with the strongest possible belief in the powers of the Almighty and his ever benevolent eye for all those who seek solace at his feet in times of fear, despair, sickness and the threats of destruction. Dutta needed to go back to the roots for this final cleansing of his soul where he connects with the benevolence that only Mother Nature/The Almighty can provide for total redemption.

I would like to elaborate a little bit on how we tend to obliterate the importance of the Maha Mritunjaya jaap in our lives as we fail to realise that a few moments a day to reflect on our own existence would probably save us from falling in many a pitfalls that beckon us for many reasons, life itself or the way we choose to live it, or our ignorance. This mantra helps in liberating us from this vicious cycle where we fear death and embrace immortality in its most ethereal forms. Not that we, as human beings strive for immortality but that dreamer in us always hope in a little corner of our hearts that we be remembered by posterity.

Likewise for the shlokas from the Mahabharat which reminded us once again that fighting Evil to restore a positive balance in our lives is important as the world becomes gloomier and more unpredictable.

I am not even going to try and put this post in the context of yesterday's episode as I feel that this was a simple but so effective way to get us to reflect on why positivity should be valued at all costs in day to day life. And I will hope that this spreads to LTL as well, whatever be the outcome of the stalemate that seems to fester its evolution as one of the most loved serials in recent times.

Sorry for my ramblings but I feel, literally, "bheja-fried" right now.

Thank you Pooja.

Luv,

Kavita😊

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this post, Pooja!

Yes everything in the epi was symbolic towards Dutta's victory. Lets wait and watch how this battle ensues! I would have been more excited if not for the spoilers...Thanks for lifting our spirits today!😊
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely post Dear .....😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post and very apt for our circumstances too. The truth and the loyal always win, to put this into an audience's perspective, if they even try to change the character of Dutta and then bringing another actor win, they will lose out on the show and its popularity. That will teach them a valuable lesson.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pooja your post was wonderful! πŸ€— Seriosuly, such good symbolism has to indicate that Kala ka the end is close and Dutta should emerge victorious! I loved how you analyzed each part, the description was wonderful. πŸ‘πŸΌ Your post was very positive.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Pooja your post was wonderful! πŸ€— Seriosuly, such good symbolism has to indicate that Kala ka the end is close and Dutta should emerge victorious! I loved how you analyzed each part, the description was wonderful. πŸ‘πŸΌ Your post was very positive.

Hey Neets,
I just love to see positivity in extreme conditions,i guess its in my nature.😊
Besides,jung abhi shuru hui hai,let's wait & see.
But,one thing is sure,evil can n't win.
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes pooji you r right.... itne sare positive symbols & energy ko koi (chahe Kala chahe koi aur) kaise hara sakte hai. Aur hum sab bhi to DSP ke sath jaang me samil hai na. o agar bomb se udega to uske sath sath hum sab bhi udjayenge aur humara namo nishan bhi mitt jayega ltl se.   sab kuch thik hi hoga.😊