Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SYMBOLISMS IN TODAY'S EPISODE

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a thought came to mind,wanted to share with u all.
Uptil now all the Shloks/Mantras used in LTL hold their true meaning & also helped in retaining the faith in goodness.

In today's episode ,they used the Shlok from Mahabharat which Krishna told to Arjun -
YADA YADA HI DHARMASYA ,GLANIRBHAVTI BHARATA
ABHUTTHANAM ADHARMASYA TADATMANAM SRIJAMY AHAM

This Shlok means-
Whenever there is decline in religious practice & rise in irreligion,dear desendent of Bharat,i will descend myself on earth at that time.

If we were to go by this shlok ,then kala's evilless have crossed all the boundries ,hence now it is time to put an end to all her misdeeds,here instead of Lord Krishna ,Dutta has to do this job himself.

Secondly,they again used MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA which is used for as a last resort to save the person from death.
In here they used it during application of the medicine on Dutta's eyes,& TADA he got is eye-sight back.
Also the pot which was dropping water drop by drop on his head helds significance in yoga .(Sorry i don't have proper knowledge in that )But,that again is positive symbol.Each drop falling on his forehead was awakening his senses fully.
If i am not wrong it has something to do with - KUNDALINI JAGRUTI which means the person's subconscious & conscious mind awaken fully.

Lastly The name of the horse -DHAWAL
DHAWAL means white ,another meaning being pure & Pious.
Ironically Kala has all her BG people wearing BLACK which means darkness.

If i were to go by all these sybolisms in today's episode then i say,the darkness is looming on Kala's head & her down fall is sure.As for Dutta ,he has to be victorious.
Afterall,he has his mother's blessing,wife's love & devotion,Family's unconditional support & all these innocent villagers who are ready to fight for him without bothering about their lives.

To me ,in last frame Dutta looked like LORD SHIVA WHO WITH HIS BHOOT TOLI IS GOING TO SAVE HIS SATI FROM THE CLUCHES OF EVIL.

I don't care what the aricle says,today's episode gave me so many symbols & i being firm devotee of Lord Shiva & eternal optimistic ,will only tell u all nothing can happen to Dutta.
Good has to win over evil.👍🏼

PS: Just saw in calender,tommorrow is SANKASHTI which is GANESH CHATURTHI,so i am sure Nakku's bappa will surely do some miracle for his ladli friend.

Just wanted to cheer u all hence thought of this post.
I do want positive feed back from u all ,its a dhamki😆
Don't allow anyone to spoil our show,be optimistic.

Pooja😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res...
And thank God for your optimism😊

yeh le Edit kiya😆 teri dhamkio se darr ke...
This content was originally posted by: preety_219

Just a thought came to mind,wanted to share with u all.

Uptil now all the Shloks/Mantras used in LTL hold their true meaning & also helped in retaining the faith in goodness. we desperately needed that Pooji...Thank you🤗

In today's episode ,they used the Shlok from Mahabharat which Krishna told to Arjun -
YADA YADA HI DHARMASYA ,GLANIRBHAVTI BHARATA
ABHUTTHANAM ADHARMASYA TADATMANAM SRIJAMY AHAM

This Shlok means-
Whenever there is decline in religious practice & rise in irreligion,dear desendent of Bharat,i will descend myself on earth at that time.

If we were to go by this shlok ,then kala's evilless have crossed all the boundries ,hence now it is time to put an end to all her misdeeds,here instead of Lord Krishna ,Dutta has to do this job himself.  and in this case he is Krishna, he is Arjuna....loved him in this avatar...

Secondly,they again used MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA which is used for as a last resort to save the person from death.
In here they used it during application of the medicine on Dutta's eyes,& TADA he got is eye-sight back. I know ...tryambakam is your fav mantra...and finally it is used in appropriate place na😆 you must be happy wappy😆
Also the pot which was dropping water drop by drop on his head helds significance in yoga .(Sorry i don't have proper knowledge in that ) yup that was the best thing... loved how they intertwined the whole scene👏
But,that again is positive symbol.Each drop falling on his forehead was awakening his senses fully.
If i am not wrong it has something to do with - KUNDALINI JAGRUTI which means the person's subconscious & conscious mind awaken fully.

Lastly The name of the horse -DHAWAL
DHAWAL means white ,another meaning being pure & Pious.
Ironically Kala has all her BG people wearing BLACK which means darkness.
Dhawal was the name of Arjuna's horse too I think...or Krishna's may am not sure...But that name does have a significance ...and too good Pooji ..you noticed it...👏
If i were to go by all these sybolisms in today's episode then i say,the darkness is looming on Kala's head & her down fall is sure.As for Dutta ,he has to be victorious.
Afterall,he has his mother's blessing,wife's love & devotion,Family's unconditional support & all these innocent villagers who are ready to fight for him without bothering about their lives.Kala is going down that is for sure..whether she will be permanently or temporarily disappearing dont know...but I surely wish it would be Kala who would be bumped off...there are so many pending tracks that CVs have kept open ended...they need to be finished first.....so Alllizzzzwwellll😆

To me ,in last frame Dutta looked like LORD SHIVA WHO WITH HIS BHOOT TOLI IS GOING TO SAVE HIS SATI FROM THE CLUCHES OF EVIL.
 Bhoot toli was damn right😆...by the way I compared it to Ram and his vanar sena with his hanuman already in Lanka😆
I don't care what the aricle says,today's episode gave me so many symbols & i being firm devotee of Lord Shiva & eternal optimistic ,will only tell u all nothing can happen to Dutta.
Good has to win over evil.👍🏼 a huge and big hug to you for this one thought....dil jungle jungle ho gaya😃
Thanks yaara and class apart post in this horrible atmosphere...we so desperately needed that

PS: Just saw in calender,tommorrow is SANKASHTI which is GANESH CHATURTHI,so i am sure Nakku's bappa will surely do some miracle for his ladli friend.
Oye ...happy happy wala sankashti!!!! 😃 you guys fasting na???

Just wanted to cheer u all hence thought of this post.
I do want positive feed back from u all ,its a dhamki😆
Don't allow anyone to spoil our show,be optimistic.

yup nobody can spoil our show...they will be spoiled themselves😛😆
Pooja😊

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Word Pooja same feelings me also had after watching episode,so many symbols of positive,and good winning but still scared do not what will happen any way I think with tommorow precap we will have our answers to continue to see or not LTL

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pooji yaar meri maan ki baat keh di tune!! even i am a devotee of lord shiva and i too felt the significance of those shlokas and mantras in today's episode! thought that they were very aptly used!!

shlok from bhagwad geeta was about the destruction of evil and the mahamrityunjay shlok is usually recited to protect from death and also during performing the last rites (in this case last rites of Suds and Kala!!). with naku being suraksha kavach and with such humble, caring, kind villagers supporting dutta so much how can he not win?

dutta HAS to win... don't know how. if they show anything adverse many believers like me will start doubting the goodness in this world or even the presence of god... please god don't let that happen...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am on the positive boat too! Btw I would have been not very hopeful if vanar sena wouldnt have gone with Dutta. Now I am positive.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mozart66

pooji yaar meri maan ki baat keh di tune!! even i am a devotee of lord shiva and i too felt the significance of those shlokas and mantras in today's episode! thought that they were very aptly used!!

shlok from bhagwad geeta was about the destruction of evil and the mahamrityunjay shlok is usually recited to protect from death and also during performing the last rites (in this case last rites of Suds and Kala!!). with naku being suraksha kavach and with such humble, caring, kind villagers supporting dutta so much how can he not win?

dutta HAS to win... don't know how. if they show anything adverse many believers like me will start doubting the goodness in this world or even the presence of god... please god don't let that happen...

Don't worry Manju,
Dutta has protection from lord Shiva & aashirwad of Bappa,so gooness has to win.😊
Besides,when the light is near that time only the darkness is more frightening.
--khushi-- thumbnail
Awesome Pooja..........................  well m not in the mood to think abt positive or negative but as i dunno knw abt all such shaloks & their meanings, so i loved  reading ur post  for its deep meaning 😊
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvlyyyyyyyyy pooja..............i tooooooooo had the positive vibes..........bhar me jaye ye articles..........good will win over evil..............and our love for MR will win in the long run............loved the explanations of the shloks..........😃
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Pooja. I needed it too....

I am so switched off....today.....did not even watch the whole episode....

😭😭😭

Sad we get ourselves so involved...🤢

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW wonderful post... I myself am a devotee of lord shiva ....and did notice the chants on the background ... but yeah i din know about the horse dhawal's meaning 

you are right the good will win over evil hope our optimism is not thrashed this time ....