Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet now she is Mrs.MSK:Warning PG10 - Page 6

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Geet has always been Geet....yeah she is Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, but that is not her identity...she is Geet....

Don't get me wrong...there have been many times where she acts childishly and foolishly...but isn't that allowed with the man you love...I know there have been times where she has hurt Maan by saying things...and Maan forgives her everytime, but Maan has as well.....

But the one thing for sure....Geet has always stood up for their relationship.....She has always loved Maan...even if she does expect a lot more from Maan than Maan expects from her....

But, today's episode....HATS off to Geet....excellent respond to Dev....exactly what I expected to hear from her....just sucks that Maan shows up after she says all that....instead of MU track....they could have had Maan hear that....and show Maan and Geet together against Dev....

As far as MU goes....I am definitely hoga....but hamesha ki tarah...kuch bhi hojaye, Maan aur geet phir ek saath honge....that is for sure!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

Hmm..... there is a very thin line btw Jealousy, Insecurtity, Possessiveness
Anyways I dont have any problem with Maan being possessive or behaving anyway with Geet..... They are hus-wifey... They have right to hurt each other!! 
They have right to being possessive or selfish....
I have only problem with Geet's "Mother-In-Laws" of this forum!!    Poor girl is always subjected to domestic violence here by MILs who blames her even if wind blws too hard on Maan!!

Like i said in another post... its like Geet has to give an agnipariksha each time to redeem her character... 

no wonder our history has shown us the same thing again and again that its alwys the women who have to prove themselves that too in the eyes of other women... Sad very sad
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kesha: wasnt it funny to see how the memebers of this forum behaved exactly like those evils MILs were portrayed in old hindi movies!!

...........MC is her own fault..Who asked her to wear those cloths!!!
...........Geet is selfish to cry over her dead baby instead of tending to  my son!!
...........My son deserves better!!
...........She is not worthy for my "anmol rathan"!!
............Hope she dies soon!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally geet is back....welcome back sherniπŸ‘πŸ€—
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is a best example of the saying that a woman's biggest enemy is a woman...It sad to see this.. 

I believe that before everything else Geet is a human being just as much as you and i are..How can you say that Geet is now Mrs. MSK.. Geet has a own identity.. each one of us here has a unique identity. i am not sure if you have seen the first few episodes of Geet ..if yes then you should know how Geet is . She was like this from the very first episode of GHSP. It is nothing to do with MSK....
just because she married to MSK , doesn't mean that she got all the qualities of MSK. just by adding his surname to hers. No. She has her own identity. yeah for the world she is now Mrs. MSK only because she married him and got his surname and not because of what she did today.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cacoethes

Exactly. I agree. No matter what she does or say, she will remain Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana until they are divorced πŸ˜†

After divorce she will be "Ex  - Maan Singh Khuranna"!! πŸ˜†
--Kesh-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

@Kesha: wasnt it funny to see how the memebers of this forum behaved exactly like those evils MILs were portrayed in old hindi movies!!

...........MC is her own fault..Who asked her to wear those cloths!!!
...........Geet is selfish to cry over her dead baby instead of tending to  my son!!
...........My son deserves better!!
...........She is not worthy for my "anmol rathan"!!
............Hope she dies soon!!

Aahh yes I forgot it was not the fall she had while she was worried about her patidev's wellbeing, but the 'oh-so-very-tight' clothes that she wore resulted in her losing the baby... Now I wonder what should I be telling my patients... don't wear that top or that trouser cos its tight and you'll have a MC if you do... ridiculous. Ohh and of course don't even think of wearing a maternity or an SIJ belt after all you should just suffer insufferable pain cos you are pregnant... 

And ohhh if you do by any chance have a MC then dont you dare cry by yourself and dont you dare feel that you have lost a part of your body cos you need to also think about your hubby straight-away. No you dont have the right to grieve the way you want and by yourself even for a day or two... 

Humm... which makes me wonder what the reactions would be like if they had shown a full pregnancy followed by post-partum depression.. or does anyone here have an inclining wht tht means... 
Edited by kesha2412 - 13 years ago
--Kesh-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sangi1588

This is a best example of the saying that a woman's biggest enemy is a woman...It sad to see this.. 

I believe that before everything else Geet is a human being just as much as you and i are..How can you say that Geet is now Mrs. MSK.. Geet has a own identity.. each one of us here has a unique identity. i am not sure if you have seen the first few episodes of Geet ..if yes then you should know how Geet is . She was like this from the very first episode of GHSP. It is nothing to do with MSK....
just because she married to MSK , doesn't mean that she got all the qualities of MSK. just by adding his surname to hers. No. She has her own identity. yeah for the world she is now Mrs. MSK only because she married him and got his surname and not because of what she did today.

Geethu... I swear this is getting spookier by the day... can you believe it I was going to use the same sentence... Really mate are you telepathic or something.... scary... 

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kesha2412

Geethu... I swear this is getting spookier by the day... can you believe it I was going to use the same sentence... Really mate are you telepathic or something.... scary... 

πŸ˜†dnt worry..babes, we both have the same frequency , thats why and i am not telepathic..πŸ˜†
--Kesh-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sangi1588

dnt worry..babes, we both have the same frequency , thats why and i am not telepathic..

Muwhaaa.... πŸ€— Love you babes...