Geet now she is Mrs.MSK:Warning PG10 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Grand Wit: "Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana"

The girl in me who loves my identity would not like her to transform into that and lose her name. She can all the time remain  Geet Sigh Khurana. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
today's episode was good, and as usual DD's performance was superb....some members are thinking that we r bashing DD...but actually we r not bashing her....she our favourite actress...her acting is flawless...we r only disappointed with the character Geet and the CVs....i think all will agree wid me ki agar koi bhi apni wife ko aise romantic setup mein uski ex ke saath dekhega to jealousy toh banta hai boss....and we know maan agar gussa ho jata hai toh soche bina bolne lagta hai...maybe that will the reason of their MU.........

but we have to wait and watch, what's actually the CVs has planned...
She was just being GEET not Mrs MSK or anything else......Geet has always stood up for what is right. She has always had faith in her relationship with Maan and she is fully aware of what Dev has done to her. Today's dialogue just confirmed this.

she has n always will  be a strong courageous woman before being Mrs maan singh khurana....her husband is not her identity.

Is it only Maan who is allowed to make mistakes and not others? All make mistakes, we have to keep in mind, we all are human beings and human beings r not perfect....

I am glad that u r finally praising Geet......

Originally posted by an12345678

Grand Wit: "Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana"

The girl in me who loves my identity would not like her to transform into that and lose her name. She can all the time remain  Geet Sigh Khurana. 😊

👏👏👏

married or not....no one should give up their own identity!
Thank you dear i agree with you i am daam scare so i dint watch epi
And she didn't even have to jump thru ANY hoops to prove that she was MRs.Maan SIngh Khurana......I bet she can die happy now😆😆😆
Tuli: I doubt if anyone is thinking that the actress is being bashed. It's an open forum and there will be diverse opinions expressed. If someone opens an opinion based thread, the person should be ready to have a healthy discussion. Often the views will clash but that does not mean that one is judging anyone on the basis of opinions expressed. One cannot block a different view.

If someone thinks Geet or Mann is not wrong what may be the popular opinion depending on the episode aired:  is that wrong?
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
A wonderful episode.
Dialogues were too good, hats off to Berry .👏
Nisar you r the best director of telly world, well executed and well scripted package.
Geet proved her self today as "MAAN KI GEET"
Good job CVS👏