Geet now she is Mrs.MSK:Warning PG10

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode was Good and this i say below:

Today i very much liked the way she made her point to DEV about her and MSK relationship. Now i will say she is Mrs. MAAN SINGH KHURANA. This is what i expected from her. Previously also she should not have taken his help and should have gone to the orphanage without his help. Today she made a good thing to dev. But still i want her one more thing, she should not forgive that devil. He may plead her but she should slap him for touching her. Let us see what she does tomorrow.  

About MSK as we saw in the precap he is like very much angry. May be he also angry that DEV trying to do saome problems with GEET. Let us see for tomorrow.

I loved the way GEET conversation upto now to DEV. Hope i haven't said anything wrong here.

But still one more confusion is there, the holi precap. hope CVS make that also clear

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Exactly di....

I think in the past few days, we have been taken as Geet bashers.

But, We are actually not.

We just criticized her character and see now she is awesome again.

And we are back to be with her.

But, the misunderstanding is on its way.

Anyways, Hats off to GEET today.

Also, DD di a great job.
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar geet maan singh khurana jag gaye hamari sherni is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb and tomorrow epi geet ne dev se pecha churane ke liye yeh lafz kehne hai but maan ne sirf last line sune hai  but finaly maneet is happily ever after
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea thank god the Cvs didnt ruin Geets character. I loved what she said tot tht moron. As you said Veena she proved today tht shes none other than Mrs Maan Singh Khurana. I also hope tht she doesnt forgive Dev. OMG the precap😭 but i loved this lion glare of MK😳
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mg777

Exactly di....

I think in the past few days, we have been taken as Geet bashers.

But, We are actually not.

We just criticized her character and see now she is awesome again.

And we are back to be with her.

But, the misunderstanding is on its way.

Anyways, Hats off to GEET today.

Also, DD di a great job.

oh dear i always say here what the character made impact on me on that day of the episode. I don't have anything against GEET character, when she do wrong i say that ,when she is good i say that too. People here are feeling that i am a GEET basher. Dear i cannot explain everyone. 

Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So when she flounders, she becomes plain heartless Geet and when she stands-up and speaks her mind in favor of their relationship and Mann, she become Mrs. Mann Sigh Khurana. 😊

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i liked your reasoning here too...😊
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

oh dear i always say here what the character made impact on me on that day of the episode. I don't have anything against GEET character, when she do wrong i say that ,when she is good i say that too. People here are feeling that i am a GEET basher. Dear i cannot explain everyone. 

Yea you r right even i have seen you tht you express your views abt the charcater Geet acc to the storyline or track. Many times you have supported Geet/DD as well like today and i aprreciate it😳

Maaneet have touched the heart of millions of fans
Maaneet is wonderful, like a June moonlit night
Maaneet is perfect, like that last puzzle piece when it fits in just right

What more can I say, other than we love Maaneet so much, we cannot see them apart !!!

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an12345678

So when she flounders, she becomes plain heartless Geet and when she stands-up and speaks her mind in favor of their relationship and Mann, she become Mrs. Mann Sigh Khurana. 😊

Exactly. I agree. No matter what she does or say, she will remain Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana until they are divorced πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†