suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
very short os

Aham left Gopi near to tears n walked passed rashi who was observing, he went to the garden pacing up n down, what was this girl doing to him, her touch electrified him omg he cant have feelings for her, no he does not having feelings for her then flashblack  he is coming from office n he sees gopi he looks at her n stares she was looking beautiful no stunning, he nails her hair her smile omg her smile he wanted to compliment her but didnt walking up the stairs all he could think of was gopi. 
She knocked at the door n came to the room with the chai  he didnt want to look but glanced at her very quickly  then shook his head. how can he tell this unpar that he has feelings for her,  He starts to pace up n down  i need to do something i need to run thats what i will do i will go for a jog  let see if jigar is there..😉😃.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suk, that's exactly what is going on with him, i'm thinking.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vfeeling appearing in aham's heart . very good
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Suk, that's exactly what is going on with him, i'm thinking.

My thinking too.

Nafisa... maybe I should just write me too whenever you post since we are thinking a like on few fronts!!!😃
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nothing is happening to the spoiled Ahem. He doesn't need anyone in his life except his mother.Wishing Gopi to get out of his life.
Then only he's going to learn a lesson.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice thoughts ...👏