TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 I don't have much comments about today's episode. The fight sequence was good but the trigger and the reason behind it fell flat. Suddenly, Abhay senses his dahling elder bro take on a victim and decides to finish him. Wonder where were Abhay's senses when Sid was killing other women right-left-center. If it wasn't for Sid and Vivian's amazing chemistry and acting , half the scenes would put you on brain cleanse. 

Anyway, i just wanted to say that i loved Chand's thought-flow, the risk he took, the risks he takes . his alert about the future and how he keeps promising both Abhay and Haseena that he won't let Sid harm Abhay. To me, Chaand is the most able , most vile, most thinking vampire who doesn't rely on his power but his BRANS. No matter how crappy the writers get, Chaand and Haseena are still spared the garbage that is dished out in the name of writing. 

Toodles!

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone.🤗 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So gud to see ur post, Poca 🤗

Really, Thankfully Chand n Haseena are still in character!!! I luvd Chand's concern for Abhay thou he is emotionaless !!!

Even i wondered whr was Abhay when Sid had 'shanaya n rest' for dinner?? 🤔

Overall, a nice fight brotherly fight 😉 n a nice Raichand trio Scene 👏 - Gud eps compared to the last few weeks 🤔
Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: ritu1618

So gud to see ur post, Poca 🤗

Really, Thankfully Chand n Haseena are still in character!!! I luvd Chand's concern for Abhay thou he is emotionaless !!!

Even i wondered whr was Abhay when Sid had 'shanaya n rest' for dinner?? 🤔

Overall, a nice fight brotherly fight 😉 n a nice Raichand trio Scene 👏 - Gud eps compared to the last few weeks 🤔

Thanks Ritz.🤗.......the build up and trigger for Sid-Abhay's fighting was like a punctured balloon and did not fall in line with the story at all. Raichands are the only saving grace of this show anyway since we don't see much of AbhIya in any case.😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poco very very happy to cu post ...hope u will be writing from now . Miss ur take on episode .

yes loved the chand scene and as usual he always very imp role . Loved it the way he think about abhay . Liked the feeling of being concern for abhay .

Well these days i don't understand abhay scene much as they always show them in bits with no justification /reason/action...... Ahhhh we all get to see the scene in frames and many times they are not connected.

Many episode have been boring so sort of was good ....as u said we dont what have triggered there fight .
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Poco very very happy to cu post ...hope u will be writing from now . Miss ur take on episode .

yes loved the chand scene and as usual he always very imp role . Loved it the way he think about abhay . Liked the feeling of being concern for abhay .

Well these days i don't understand abhay scene much as they always show them in bits with no justification /reason/action...... Ahhhh we all get to see the scene in frames and many times they are not connected.

Many episode have been boring so sort of was good ....as u said we dont what have triggered there fight .

Thanks sweetz. I won't be writing regularly, ....as i said in my post - i no longer have the 'it' thing as far as PKYEK is concerned. I understand Abhay but i no longer understand the story or where this show is going. But yeah, the scene was good on its own, no matter how illogical it was in regards to fitting in the story .😆
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks Ritz.🤗.......the build up and trigger for Sid-Abhay's fighting was like a punctured balloon and did not fall in line with the story at all. Raichands are the only saving grace of this show anyway since we don't see much of AbhIya in any case.😆

Right!! Raichands are only gud thing.. 🤓
No Abhiya, No Pyaar, No Kahani....... Mostly Sid n fill up scenes  I lik Sid 😳 Bt overdose is not gud  bt its better than showin Abhay act out of character 😕

Many ppl are disappointed with the show n less active on the forums too ... I hope CVs realise their mistake n get back the orginal charm of the show 😳 even better, make it more interesting bt showin one proper track 😳........................................😕

Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so relieved to see your post. I still have to watch it but its always a treat to read your comments before.Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So nice to see your post Poco. 😃I have always felt that Chandeena scenes  lift the show to some decent level otherwise the decline the show has suffered is just too much. 
Abhid fight scene was a good watch but Chand's arrival there gave it worth and meaning. What triggered Abhay for a confrontation suddenly is difficult to pinpoint  it could be for Piya or for the ring, T or killing of females/humans in general or for all these reasons.

I dunno why I keep waiting for some nice Abhiya scenes 😍.

Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really when sid was killing other girls what he was doing? It's just like that cvs dont want T to die so call him. But I love the episode as today viv got his screenspace. From the last few episodes he was treated like an extra.
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey POCO,,,Welcome,,,, Missing ur Post from last couple of days

When Sid killed other girl its non of Abhay's business but now Police arrested Abhay  for killing girls he have to be alert so that he don't get any more accusation,,,so he save T........

I also think Abhay dont come for T but to talk to Sid as he want to know his Plan about why he went for dinner with Piya & talking about Panchi
Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago