Pavitra Rishta

Fool Of The Day : 21st March 2011 - Page 2

Poll

Who is the Fool of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Varsha Di, Agree she had Good Intentions and she was good too. and today her anger was not at all wrong and Varsha was truly responsible for this.
But then
Di, there was a Saying in ours, Even the Amirta will become poison if it exceeds the level.
Like that ,her over stressing on that issue and when her actions become overbearing which ended in a fight  acted as an impulse for Varsha's abortion. Varsha did that in hate without informing her husband which was highly unacceptable,but for that hate somewhere Bhavana was also a reason,indirectly urging that high-headed varsha.

Di,I wasn't too experienced ,if something I mentioned was wrong, Sorry. 😊

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Varsha you know yaar Archu for once needs to stop her Maha service.I am starting to believe now that due to her pampering the K sisters are all over the place at the moment in ruining their sasural exception Vaishu.
Archu is now starting to think calmly and cleverly about her sasural ,savita and sachu keep ur focus there and dont for heaven sake poke ur foot where does not belong in Varsha case.Leave it to ur mom ,the elders in the house would take care,focus on ur sasural and keep the rest aside.
As usual our Samaj Sevak Manav cant figure even after saying in front of him that how much Savita misses him badly and she is doing this to overcome the loneliness caused by her son absence and what  this guy interprets "My mom is doing this to insult me" quite amazing.I sometimes wonder whether Manav would ever get the brains in his life to thing something straight and not miss something that was there in front of him? I wonder!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
JS I agree ArMan needs to close their Sadavrat and stop samaj seva as u said...Work on your own sasural and possibly having a child of your own...Sachu needs a lil cousin to play with as their baby would have a big bro to look upto..Happiness in Deshmukh Niwas...😃
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not see why Archana is at fault because Varsha came to her. She did not go to give advice. What is wrong with sharing your sorrow with someone you are close to? Even I go to my bhabhi for advice quite often and not my mother because she is a lovely person and there are certain things which I am not sure how my mother will take. A mother is not the sole beginning and ending for everthing in one's life at every stage! She also needs to be protected sometimes and  tackled at other times and it does not mean that I do not love or respect my mother.
How does one know that Arman do not worry or care about Savita? Things cannot happen in a jiffy and takes time. Is Savita an easy person to deal with? Even a mother is a human being with both good and bad personal traits and needs patient / tactful handling if healthy relations are to be maintained. It is funny that how everthing bad is traced ultimately to manav / Archana! Edited by ptecvish - 13 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ptecvish:armaan are  at fault cause their decision making power sucks,they try not to hurt any1 but at the end result is wrst then fact{eg shravani,vaishu and dharmesh (vaishu was blamed for having extra marital affair and sleeping around wid manav)}.now savita needs armaan attention as well as love,now varsha came for crying at archu shoulder,within a week varsha will be the one who will insult armaan.and about bhavan and varsha thing,i ting bhavna is not wrong here,and shesaid she dint mean tat it was just a slip of tongue,still varsha making a big deal of it.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Bhavna, yes she was right to be angry because she did warn Varsha that something like this would happen but I still found her to be extremely insensitve when she said she wanted a grandson even if it meant Satish having to marry again. That was just cold.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think I would like to go for both Bhavna Aai and Varsha.. Both are equally responsible for this mess..
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i voted for bhavna.. She is wrong. daughter-in-laws are not baby making machines...  she was the main reason for abortion. Next time when she says i want pota, I hope they show that varsha and satish turn around and rub it on face real bad saying that she is the main reason for abortion.
Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Fool of the day is Savita.

For forcefully grabbing Sachu from his mother and completely forgetting his existence now that she is on a mission to show the whole world how her son abandoned her. Why should a homely chawl woman, A STRANGER take care of Sachu when his own mother is still alive and more than capable of taking care of him? Why must he be raised in the chawls by strangers when he could grow up in a better environment raised by his own mother?   

I see a lot of people applauding her business sense. My question is where was this business sense when they family was struggling and Manav was the sole breadwinner? What stopped her from helping Manav then? At that point all her children were grown ups, Vandu was in college and could have taken care of the household chores. She could have easily started her business then to help out instead of pampering her good for nothing son, Sachin and turning a blind eye when he steals from Manav's pocket. What an amazing business sense she has, it only appears when she wants to be vindictive 😕. If she truly wanted to be independent and not take a single cent from Manav then why not sell one her jewellery and use it as capital for her business instead of borrowing money from him and doing a big tamasha of how self sufficient she is. If cant get your son out of your mind, why not concentrate on bringing up your grandson and shower him with love and attention rather than shoving him off to strangers.  

Initially I felt sorry for her but now I fail to see from her POV.I hope this track ends soon. Hate to see mothers portrayed so negatively.

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanyadi,I can't click Anyone else to vote for Savita but my vote is still for her.