Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Did not like Bhavna today ...very insensitive and very wrong she is .....👎🏼
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha fool of the day..

Bhavna was 99.99 % right in feeling the way she felt..She was bang on with her emotions and feelings..The only thing she should say is I need a grand child and not "POTA"

Her comment abt Satish remarrying to have a child was out of anger or slip of a tongue..She herself said she did not mean it that way..

Varsha is now seeing the reaction of her actions..This is why her arrogant head should have thought abt it b4 taking such a huge step how it would affect both sides of the family let alone her husband..Husband can forget, forgive and move on but ILs sometimes not..

I understand Varsha's feelings were hurt and she has realized her mistake but as we say Bit tooo late..Others have right to have their opinions just like she did with her hasty-impulsive abortion..

Why did she run to Archu the airhead Mata Hari Mother Teresa? Why did she not go to her mom Sulo? What does archu mean by she will talk to Bhavna tai?  Is Archu same as a aai? NO..She needs to let Sulo help Varshu..Stay the hell out..

I rest my case..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i voted for bhavna..she is partially right..but she was the main reason for abortion for me..so voted for her..
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dabulls23]Varsha fool of the day..

Bhavna was 99.99 % right in feeling the way she felt..She was bang on with her emotions and feelings..The only thing she should say is I need a grand child and not "POTA"

Her comment abt Satish remarrying to have a child was out of anger or slip of a tongue..She herself said she did not mean it that way..

Varsha is now seeing the reaction of her actions..This is why her arrogant head should have thought abt it b4 taking such a huge step how it would affect both sides of the family let alone her husband..Husband can forget, forgive and move on but ILs sometimes not..

I understand Varsha's feelings were hurt and she has realized her mistake but as we say Bit tooo late..Others have right to have their opinions just like she did with her hasty-impulsive abortion..

Why did she run to Archu the airhead Mata Hari Mother Teresa? Why did she not go to her mom Sulo? What does archu mean by she will talk to Bhavna tai?  Is Archu same as a aai? NO..She needs to let Sulo help Varshu..Stay the hell out..

🤣🤣 The titles you have given Archu had me in splits Varshaji.  ALl three different personality traits rolled into one. too good.
BTW if I am not mistaken Mata hari was an internatinal spy right? If that is true what a spy we have.Our Mata Hari is Good at hiding things from everyone.!!!!😆

LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di,

Dont get me Wrong Di, when I see Varsha at Archana's Door, I thought oh ,not again.

why do these K's sisters halt at ARMAN Kholi, instead of being at their mother's lap.

I do agree that its easy to share your pain with sibling rather than taken it directly to the mother(though my personal experience differ,I would confide everything to my mom and she is my BestFriend), But these kind of issues had to be handled by experienced mother rather than sister(where archu as a sister is concerned). Only sulo can talk to Bhavana and come to a solution.

So, I found Varsha at fault, though she has regrets, it was her own doing which has payed today,so she shouldn't get anger at such phrases. she has invited it.

Bhavana was right in getting anger today but she too was a reason who has urged the whimsical varsha to this extent.

So I found both of them at fault.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know Umi, before every character was so well identified , had their own story line ..Now this show is just all about the leads only .They are always pushed in very scene .....how little we get to see Sulochna these days  or Vinod   or Varsha  or anyone else ...

Savita still gets scenes and bcause of her damodar also ...but otherwise the writers are only writing scenes  where Manava andArchana are in the scene ...

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Once again Archu going to poke her nose where it does not belong.This time again with Varsha case.Does she not have a mom who is matured enough?Why is Sulo there then?Why do the K sisters always come to Archu for every damn thing and why the hell Archu needs to poke her nose her.Its a matter between a mother in law an daughter in law ,they need to sort it out ,why do Archu always have do this Mahan service again and again!!!Damn oh damn this girl is never going to learn.The K's trio are going to make Sulo get this time an heart attack,thanks to their actions.
Really liked Vaishu and her mother in law today very nice way of handling the situation from both of them.Varsha is senseless idiot and Archu is ignorant fool for now trying to poke again where she does not belong!!!
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You know Umi, before every character was so well identified , had their own story line ..Now this show is just all about the leads only .They are always pushed in very scene .....how little we get to see Sulochna these days  or Vinod   or Varsha  or anyone else ...

Savita still gets scenes and bcause of her damodar also ...but otherwise the writers are only writing scenes  where Manava andArchana are in the scene ...

Yes Di, you are right, Before it was the Story that was given importance which made us like the leads more. Now its being the leads and no story. so they are  in every scene to make people watch.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How is Bhavna responsible for Varshu's abortion?  😳

Wanting to have a grandchild or being concerned or caring for pregnant DIL is a fault??  Yes sometimes she was over bearing but she had good intentions @ heart...There was no Malice..Varshu was gung ho on not getting prego..Remember she did not even bother asking her own husband b4 aborting their baby...W*H is wrong with people blaming Bhavna for Varshu's stupidity-abortion?