Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Umi u r so cute abt supporting your sweet favorite Archu..

Archu has not done anything great today to be a star...Yes she thought of Sachu but what took her soooooooooooo long...How long have they been married for?

In Varsha's case I think Archu owed her an apology for proposing her personal opinion Vaishu for going back to FBD...Archu was wrong..If Varsha was wrong abt Madz than Archu was even more wrong abt Vaishu going back to FBD...How did she think Varshu should apologize huh

She should tell Varshu to go and talk to Bhavna when she has calmed down and to go talk to Sulo as she is her mother to get proper guidance and support...Not life wrecking Mother Teresa Archu..

The convo Satish had with Bhavna accepting Varsha's mistake on abortion, even hiding the truth from her and the reasons and apologizing..This is what ULM and ArMan both should have done with Savita the day he came after eloping and marrying Archu..Things would have been much better..Instead of shoving Archu down Savita's throat as a package deal..As if they did the wisest and right thing by running away from their respective mandaps to marry each other..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why everyone in dis show wants only 'pota'? dun dey like potis?
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what will bhavna do if varsha finally somehow has a child and it is a girl?..😆..tell everyone dheko mere pothe ko?..🤣
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

what will bhavna do if varsha finally somehow has a child and it is a girl?..😆..tell everyone dheko mere pothe ko?..🤣

Agree Bhavna should be only asking for a grand child and not be gender specific..

Knowing Bhavna she will be as happy to see Poti as she would be of Pota..She is much more reasonable than her DIL Varshu..Bhavna is not a bad MIL..

Even Vaishu told her MIL mrs J that she would love to have relationship with them for herself and their POTA...Does she know she is having a boy? 

As if pota is going to take them to swarg and poti will ship them to nark...Grrrrrrr

I say it is Kekta and her braindead CVS who are so gender biased...😡
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

The convo Satish had with Bhavna accepting Varsha's mistake on abortion, even hiding the truth from her and the reasons and apologizing..This is what ULM and ArMan both should have done with Savita the day he came after eloping and marrying Archu..Things would have been much better.

Varsha Di, totally agree with you and on how the issue should have been handled.
you have correctly put the reasons and thats why we all LIKE SATHISH and he is one character who is loved by all and never had a different opinion on that.😊
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Agree Bhavna should be only asking for a grand child and not be gender specific..

Knowing Bhavna she will be as happy to see Poti as she would be of Pota..She is much more reasonable than her DIL Varshu..Bhavna is not a bad MIL..

Even Vaishu told her MIL mrs J that she would love to have relationship with them for herself and their POTA...Does she know she is having a boy? 

As if pota is going to take them to swarg and poti will ship them to nark...Grrrrrrr

I say it is Kekta and her braindead CVS who are so gender biased...😡

I think it is just a way of speaking. I mean, you have grandchild in English. What name do you have non-gender-specific for a grandchild in Hindi? If she asks for a poti, wont she also be gender biased? 😛
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

I think it is just a way of speaking. I mean, you have grandchild in English. What name do you have non-gender-specific for a grandchild in Hindi? If she asks for a poti, wont she also be gender biased? 😛

Good point. 👏 I would say I want a grand child be it boy or a girl..in gujarati..😃  As a matter of fact I just did on chat to my younger son who is getting married in june..He mentioned abt a grandson someday who I will be sharing a bedroom-bathroom in their new house..SO I said child can be a boy or a girl too..Tongue and he started ROFLing 😉Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
or she she can say mujhe ek pota ya poti chahiye..how about that..now it is fair..😆
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am one of those who voted for Archana . I voted for her today simply because  to me, she came across as a good human being who was worried about her m-in-law inspite of everything.

I know that there are  people  who  do not like her and find fault even when she does or does not do something. But to me , she is Archana who has a certain type of character / thinking  which is different from that of Varsha (say). Personally, I feel that it is difficult to  think and act like Archana especially since it seems impractical in today's world.  hence  I admire her .

normally i vote silently for manv / Archana / Satish etc but today I felt like expressing myself!
archanamanav thumbnail
archu  also was very good today..lots of stars in todays episode..😊