Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ptecvish

I am one of those who voted for Archana . I voted for her today simply because  to me, she came across as a good human being who was worried about her m-in-law inspite of everything.

I know that there are  people  who  do not like her and find fault even when she does or does not do something. But to me , she is Archana who has a certain type of character / thinking  which is different from that of Varsha (say). Personally, I feel that it is difficult to  think and act like Archana especially since it seems impractical in today's world.  hence  I admire her .

normally i vote silently for manv / Archana / Satish etc but today I felt like expressing myself!

I am very glad you came in to give your reason ..The silent majority is as important as anyone else in this thread ..
I opened this thread but even my strength / control is restricted to only that one vote that I give ....

I just hope that people should vote and vote count be good and strong to pick a sure shot winner ....
Who  the winner is in the end is for the  majority to decide ...Every one has  their opinion and they should be respected ....for or against ....

Take care ....😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Not_a_fan thumbnail

Good point. 👏 I would say I want a grand child be it boy or a girl..in gujarati..😃  As a matter of fact I just did on chat to my younger son who is getting married in june..He mentioned abt a grandson someday who I will be sharing a bedroom-bathroom in their new house..SO I said child can be a boy or a girl too..😛 and he started ROFLing 😉

That is so sweet. 😊 You'll make a great grandmom someday, if you're not already 😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
A grand daughter is as precious as a grandson ..What can a grand  son give that a grand daughter  can't ??? Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Maybe the masaala that Savita bought ( unknowingly )  was not right..
What  would happen if someone gets sick  ??? Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

What  would happen if someone gets sick  ???

will savita go to jail again guruji?..🤔
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

A grand daughter is as precious as a grandson ..What can a grand  son give that a grand daughter  can't ???

Tanya In our household when my elder DIL stepped in it was after 30 yrs since my marriage and than when my GD was born first girl in the family after 33+ yrs it was a moment of joy...For us she is the princess..We love our girls (DILs and GDs) as much as our boys 😃

Thanks Sowmya for your kind words..
LuvSSever thumbnail

What  would happen if someone gets sick  ???

Tanya Di, I think again its due to her forgetfulness only. The problem shown in promo may be arised to show that she was seriously ill(it has to be look after) and now archu will remind them(Manav and damo ) the fact that ,that day salt and sugar was mixed and now this. Then they may consult a doctor ,upon which ARMAN will move into D's.

So I think,no serious problem will come,It will just get resolved.
I may be wrong too.😊
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
God bless your family Varsha .We must always make a big noise whenever anyone talks in this manner  and also set a good example ourselves ..
i am particularly very sensitive about this issue ..
My mother had 3 daughters and I knopw she was taunted about this from some far relatives ...My grandfather ( daddy's father) always got angry whenever anyone said that your youngest son has only daughters ....
He would bring one of us and show our foreheads to  them and say ' Inki Kismet will bring good fortunte to me and my family ' ....

And he was right ..In a big family of 9 children ( my father's family ) , I was the first baby to be bought home from hospital in her own car ....🥳

before me  ,  5 sons were born ....they all came home in taxis ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

And he was right ..In a big family of 9 children ( my father's family ) , I was the first baby to be bought home from hospital in her own car ....🥳

before me  ,  5 sons were born ....they all came home in taxis ...😆

Tanya Di,Surely you are Great Di. God knows that you will be too sweet in future thats why he Blessed you when you born itself.
As Usha Akka call you,Truly Guruji in all.😊

Di, Your cousin came home in Taxis whereas my brother born in Taxi itself Di,😆
I born after half an hour,Aram se in Hospital..... 😃
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tanya that is so sweet...Love your sentence of boys came home in Taxi while you were brought home in car...Hehehe